India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Pride goes before a fall

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Till now it was BB riding the high horse and was bossing around everyone and after her reality now every one ridicules inside the house as all know about her but she has a place in the house as she is a member of the house. what happens to Bh when she falls from her high horse and she is exposed and though she has signed the legal document it only hold good as long as she is Cb and Rptine. which is  just namesake no wonder Dev will have to pay for that mistake.But BH is creating greater mischief.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesaprekhrajpjb1imissouriRadhe101avina900radhika5..yajnaseni..viprakshiNiHa24sia_lovelyNeerjaalavalinaashna26goolabfatssrilanka

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Ya am worried about the document she signed about the property

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Chalhov agree when the truth of Bak will come out she fall very badly.
but here she would still stand in the strong position.
she has the property and the legal documents stating she's the wife of Dev, which Dev himself approved, So i think she will make a big deal out of it.

and so sad that RaDev atleast didn even think of this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ioanacorpjb1PutijaChalhovlavalinaNeerjaafatssrilanka

zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I am not worried about the document she has signed, I am worried about tomorrow night. Will BH succeed in making Radev and PF think that She and Dev slept together.

NiHa24PutijaChalhov

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
 She has signed a legal document as Dev,s wife and she is supposed to be Dev,s wife in society..Dev himself accepted her as his wife , at Tilak , then on his Birthday , went to Kutir with Barkha for the night ...Nobody knows  that she is fake except family ...Now it will be her words against Dev ...Indian laws are in favor of  married girls till seven years ...Here Dev is entangled in the mess ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovelyNiHa24PutijaChalhov

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

I am not worried about the document she has signed, I am worried about tomorrow night. Will BH succeed in making Radev and PF think that She and Dev slept together.

No yar it will be night mare to watch, u know actually i dint watch the precap when i saw in TV...i forced myself to watch it to write the precap...
Yuck yar,,,,it will be a nightmare..

zam123PutijaChalhov

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
With regards to the concerns of 'legal document', I just want to remind my fellow forum members of the document that Mataramji had saying that Dev would marry Kanika in CB1.

Remember how quickly  chunnu Munnu disposed of that little legal document by having Rads tear it up?  They will probably show Kanha's leela and document will disappear.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1PutijaChalhovNeerjaafatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika100

With regards to the concerns of 'legal document', I just want to remind my fellow forum members of the document that Mataramji had saying that Dev would marry Kanika in CB1.

Remember how quickly  chunnu Munnu disposed of that little legal document by having Rads tear it up?  They will probably show Kanha's leela and document will disappear.
Agree with you.Yes,I remember Radhika had teared the documents very easily.I think this time round she'l do the same.And the precap is the worst I've ever seen.But,still I have hope that someone might come & stop Dev from applying balm.Barkha's plan has to fail.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1viprakshiPutijaChalhov

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index