Posted: 12 years ago
why was she sitting in RaDev's room at that part of night when Radh was not there?

Why was Dev babu( am i so 😑) doing so many Seva's to her?

Why Dev babu hinted her about the balm😑?

Why Why Why??? ??? ???

kahna jaldi Radhika ho bhej do kal, PLZZZ ZZZ ZZZ  
Looks like we all are soon going to join why6
I was fuming at the precap...I said one of my post that the dev babu from cb1 maintained his distance from vishakha and kanika and didn't touch them unless he was left without choice...here it seems that he is willingly touching barkha...He may have to go for cleansing at ganga maiya 1000 times to wash his sins for touching barkha...😑😑😑😑😑..
 This going to be next track Niha , and Kanha will come when Creatives will allow  Him to go ...So should get ready for the next upheaval in Dev Radhika,s life ...Hope against hope If Kanha will come ...
hey Niha don't worry my jet will soon bring rad i know its not time to laugh bt am sure that Dev won't do wat bharkha is thinking
This storyline isn't going anywhere. πŸ˜•
dont worry i think before dev touching radhika's head radhika or someone will come ... kanha is there dont worry
Pratyasha there can be only one Why6

Now Dev has been so dumbed down so lets wait for Radhika to come and like Misti always posts someone should give him one on Dev's backside.
Originally posted by NiHa24

why was she sitting in RaDev's room at that part of night when Radh was not there?

Why was Dev babu( am i so 😑) doing so many Seva's to her?

Why Dev babu hinted her about the balm😑?

Why Why Why??? ??? ???

kahna jaldi Radhika ho bhej do kal, PLZZZ ZZZ ZZZ  

Balm, a fragrant ointment or preparation used to heal or soothe the skin,
 something that has a comforting, soothing, or restorative effect giving.
 seems Dev Babu is the Balm for all ills, Bak Bak craves .

giving Balm a bad name 

thank you NiHa for update  πŸ‘πŸΌ                            
 Suppose Rohan comes and asks Dev that he will put Balm on Barkha,s forehead , She will be immediately cured without balm ...what she is doing in Dev,s room ...This house is ike railway platform , anyone  enters and then go without knocking at the door ...