India-Forums

Navya
Navya

one more drama...

sathvi Groupbie
sathvi
sathvi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Mohan and Renu dosent know each other before as we thought...

so then y they met nd the whole thing of Rama suspecting Mohan and following him whole things draws a conclusion that one more drama will be cuming up between the two families nd this time victims are mohan nd renu and the drama will be created by our own DRAMA QUEEN RAMA...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

husnia_4ushanukit007ashakdanjmuddzara990soaplikerbarbie2011pixiegirlf.s.m.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
That could be a possibility but if that happens then Rama will be a criminal at the end..because eventually everyone will come to know that it was just her doubt and nothing else..so we really dont have ot worry abt it..Rama will fail in her motives as always and  this time her acts willl be in front of the whole family..good for us all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zara990Preet078

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Its good renu n mohan both not know each other ,,,if rama creates a scene definitely she will den i m sure mohan follows d steps of anant ..to face rama n looney family ..bcoz its high time ,how much he have to face in name of sanskar n parampara ..

divyasnbarbie2011

sathvi Groupbie
sathvi
sathvi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

That could be a possibility but if that happens then Rama will be a criminal at the end..because eventually everyone will come to know that it was just her doubt and nothing else..so we really dont have ot worry abt it..Rama will fail in her motives as always and  this time her acts willl be in front of the whole family..good for us all...

hope this happens...
WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

Its good renu n mohan both not know each other ,,,if rama creates a scene definitely she will den i m sure mohan follows d steps of anant ..to face rama n looney family ..bcoz its high time ,how much he have to face in name of sanskar n parampara ..
agree preet... Mohan has suffered a lot silently, he shud open his mouth now!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078

shanukit007 Goldie
shanukit007
shanukit007

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sathvi

Mohan and Renu dosent know each other before as we thought...

so then y they met nd the whole thing of Rama suspecting Mohan and following him whole things draws a conclusion that one more drama will be cuming up between the two families nd this time victims are mohan nd renu and the drama will be created by our own DRAMA QUEEN RAMA...

But as my view, Rama doesnt see renu & hoping ki vo mohan ki baato ko bhi bhoo nahi degi...

So, there will no possibility for one more drama, that my POV
ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
loved that scene when he says"hope ki sab theek ho jaye!".renu actually thought that he said so about her current situation!!!

shanukit007divyasn

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLjaha rama devi ho waha drama nahi toh kya hoga???LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index