Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz calm down all(Abhiya or Abhina) (Page 2)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Ermmm well what to say . Anyone who come between abhlya is bashed ..& well i guess it will happen to alina too . No one can come between abhlay , abhlya should be together , abhlya should only romance ...then what other will do bhangra in serial .
LOL abhlya will be have problem to be together ...so who ever come in between it is gonna be abhlya .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieSheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beb0

Totally agree wid u Thumbs Upthanks for making dis post Smile
My pleasure dearEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleImmortal

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you shrishti!

I came to the forum this morning and saw all these fightsLOL...gosh...evryone needs to take chill pillLOL...I agree with archi on the fact that alina does not know about abhiya as of now..thats why she is all dreaming about abhay and her...the moment abhay comes to know about it, he will clear all of her misunderstandings and hopefully alina will become his BFF...I mean as a teenager alina has right to love and dream about boys well...so I don't see anything wrong with that...I really like alina's character upto now coz she has been shown as sweet, innocent girl who has suffered a lot in her life, but we do not know about future...it is better for us to wait before judging her...let abhay tell her the reality and we will see how she will react and then we will able to figure out the true Alina...as of now...everyone needs to relax manLOL...u know who I blame for all this mess?.. they are no one other than our beloved cvs...they keep on showing the same thing repeating over and over again...someone falling for abhay and then later on having a heart break...I would like abhay to clear alina's misunderstanding as soon as possible...I guess when abhay sees alina's makeover, then he will realize what alina is upto?Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiiisunflower52Paint.It.BlacK.SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

Ermmm well what to say . Anyone who come between abhlya is bashed ..& well i guess it will happen to alina too . No one can come between abhlay , abhlya should be together , abhlya should only romance ...then what other will do bhangra in serial .
LOL abhlya will be have problem to be together ...so who ever come in between it is gonna be abhlya .

C v all started watching dis show 4 Abhiya & v all r way 2 sentimental whn it comes 2 our lead.Jeh bhi bashed hua tha obvious si baat hai ppl will bash alina also but I jst wnt peace here so I said respect Alina's feeling 2 Abhiya fans & 2 Abhina frnds v all know Abhiya will b together so y 2 think abt Abhina as couple let thm b a buddiesEmbarrassed

Edited by cuteshrishti - 21 September 2011 at 12:05pm

Rashiiii

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

I completely agree with you shrishti!

I came to the forum this morning and saw all these fightsLOL...gosh...evryone needs to take chill pillLOL...I agree with archi on the fact that alina does not know about abhiya as of now..thats why she is all dreaming about abhay and her...the moment abhay comes to know about it, he will clear all of her misunderstandings and hopefully alina will become his BFF...I mean as a teenager alina has right to love and dream about boys well...so I don't see anything wrong with that...I really like alina's character upto now coz she has been shown as sweet, innocent girl who has suffered a lot in her life, but we do not know about future...it is better for us to wait before judging her...let abhay tell her the reality and we will see how she will react and then we will able to figure out the true Alina...as of now...everyone needs to relax manLOL...u know who I blame for all this mess?.. they are no one other than our beloved cvs...they keep on showing the same thing repeating over and over again...someone falling for abhay and then later on having a heart break...I would like abhay to clear alina's misunderstanding as soon as possible...I guess when abhay sees alina's makeover, then he will realize what alina is upto?Shocked
Thnx dear.Ya Alina has right 2 fall in dream v can say her wrong only whn she'll become obsessive yaar but abhi she is gud thn y 2 bash her & v all know its Abhiya all the wayEmbarrassed
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Let's not fight over some fictional characters yaar!! We fight and hate each other for some actors who neither know our names nor our exiatence.LOL.Life is too small to make enemies knowingly.Smile.We all should become frndz,and react only when any bashing post or ViVah PDA post is created..ROFL
hahah ya u r right only Vivah PDA post unite us & v beahve lke stupid kids hhahaLOL

-Antu-_-Aslan-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Thank god Srishti! A much needed post -- I mean we can accept Abhina till it is till friendship right!? I had accepted Jiya and will accept them as friends even in future -- so why not Abhina!? And you have really put it well -- You cant stop a girl in love from dreaming now can you!? We all know Abhay is not going to give two hoots to what Alina feels for him -- he will always be her friend. And somehow I do trust Alina to not become obsess with Abhay -- from whatever we have seen of her she is very rational and some how I dont see her turning irrational for Abhay at all! Smile

SheDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index