India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: Day 9 Part 1 (Page 2)

juliaveth Groupbie
juliaveth
juliaveth

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I thought he was rather harsh and agressive with Gopi today! It reminded me of what he used to be like in the beginning! He didn't even take the tea that Gopi made! At least she was able to realise that he was upset because of Kinjal and not through any fault of hers, and so she could understand that he was taking it out on her. He might soften and be more kinder to Gopi in the next episode and become the Ahem that we've all become acquainted with in the last few days.

Wasn't too sure about him saying he was his mum's "shadow" either...when will he be Gopi's shadow??!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juliaveth

I thought he was rather harsh and agressive with Gopi today! It reminded me of what he used to be like in the beginning! He didn't even take the tea that Gopi made! At least she was able to realise that he was upset because of Kinjal and not through any fault of hers, and so she could understand that he was taking it out on her. He might soften and be more kinder to Gopi in the next episode and become the Ahem that we've all become acquainted with in the last few days.

Wasn't too sure about him saying he was his mum's "shadow" either...when will he be Gopi's shadow??!

Whilst is does reverberate as though it is the same as during the young angry Ahem time, this time the appearance is different more so with him than her. He was able to comfortably dress up with her in the room and felt uninhibited doing it, he looked freely at her in passing as he accessed the whole room, his personal sense of space in his old room he is easily sharing, his facial expressions were toned down significantly by him speaking more to her to have concern over him than to stand around as a bystander.

Here he was taking out his frustration on her because of Kinjal. She was quick to grasp this too.

As far as him being a shadow to her is concerned, I think it is more so of her to be a shadow to him that matters.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukNazmaJll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Swasthi, once again a fabulous posts.

I thought the tone of his scolding was rather different from the past scolding. It was almost as though he realized in the back of his mind, what he was doing was wrong, but once he started he couldn't stop. Then when he noticed that everything was there already he was surprised, but he didn't back down, but didn't stay to drink the tea either, that was rather a hasty retreat on his part. When they were leaving his tone once again had been calm, when he told her lets go.

In the past his scolding her like this would have annoyed me, but he may be trying to convey a message to her this time, perhaps trying to tell her, he depends on her to hand him his things, in the past he wouldn't even let her carry his bag back to room, afraid she might wash his laptop again or something, but today he asked her where his bag was, so yeah I think he is telling her he is going to depend on her to get his things ready for him, and next time she won't hesitate.

He was not only trying to look for the outlet for his anger, but in the course of releasing his anger he subconsciously let her know that he is ready for her to take care of his needs.

Lets see what happens when he returns home early on day 9.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukkaka.lgswasthiNazmaJ

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
For the first time I felt like he behaved as a husband with Gopi. Ahem was upset so he took it out on the person close to him . It doesn't mean he is angry with her, when they left the house later on he was back to being fine with her. This is actually quite a normal husband/wife thing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaka.lgswasthiNazmaJll-Shilpa-ll

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
It just shows how disturbed he was because he's an organised person and wouldn't usually need Gopi to hand him hsi laptop. He knows that Gopi, whatever he perceives her faults to be, will always bring his tea on time and wouldn't mess with his belongings.
Also in the past when he has shouted at Gopi he hasn't been able to speak to her without getting angry later on as well whereas this time he was quite normal when he asked if she was ready to go.

It seems like a small thing but it is a quite promising step.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthill-Shilpa-ll

juliaveth Groupbie
juliaveth
juliaveth

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Too true guys! Thankyou that's cleared things up...i forgot that he never wanted her to touch his stuff, so i guess it is a positive move and moving towards a customary husband/ wife relationship. It was nice how his tone softened and he even seemed eager to take Gopi to school!

swasthi

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
That definitely sounds promising ...

Thank You Swasthi for your insights on these posts, they are fabulous !

Please keep 'em coming !!

swasthi

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I've kept my finger crossed for changed Aham

swasthi

Go to top