Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya's POV (21st Sept)

_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Piya's POV

I always feel secure with Abhay near me Smile...I feel that i always want to talk with him...I don't want to be away from him even for a second...I want him to be with me always...in our own love bubble...whenever he says I love you...My heart skips a beat Wink...I never heard anyone else call my name in the way...he does...with so much concern...with only love Big smile...pure love...when he said he need to leave...I didn't want him to go...I want to be with him...in his arms Wink...but I understand he has to go...to explain his father on what he did...As i was about to bid him a bye with a hug Hug...that jeh came and interrupted our lovely moment...i felt really angry Angry ...as he spoiled my moment with my love...but thank god we hid before he would see us...then Abhay went Unhappy...I felt that i have to wait...I will be waiting for the next time we meet Day Dreaming ...to see my love Heart...again...    

P.S : I loved the way Abhay lied to Chand...

hope you like all like my post...I just love writing about Piya...as our suku's expressions talk millions...

Edited by renuka1997 - 21 September 2011 at 11:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheracuteteddysunflower52--Siva--adniloveraish.OtakuGirl-Debo..Bournville..

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hey Renuka!! So nicely written.. Love it especially the last part where Pia said she'll be waiting !!Embarrassed
aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Your post made me feel so good!
Thanks alot!
_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniMouse810

Your post made me feel so good!
Thanks alot!
 awww... u r welcome
thank you dear...
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Yes this was exactly Pia was feeling and she did look kind of angry when Jeh came and she had to let Abhay go. 

I am glad you are writing from Pia's pov, as there are too many who writes about how Abhay feels and neglects or mocks Pia's feelings. 
_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Yes this was exactly Pia was feeling and she did look kind of angry when Jeh came and she had to let Abhay go. 

I am glad you are writing from Pia's pov, as there are too many who writes about how Abhay feels and neglects or mocks Pia's feelings. 
Thanks...
I alwayz like Piya...love Suku's expressions...it talks millions...
I like Piya more that Abhay...so i like observing Piya more...
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renuka1997

Originally posted by sunflower52

Thanks...
I alwayz like Piya...love Suku's expressions...it talks millions...
I like Piya more that Abhay...so i like observing Piya more...

I even like both of them equally. 
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
wow its awsome...grt...I think u describe Piyas feeling very clearly that anyone can understand it..EmbarrassedClapClapClapClapStarHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index