lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Well my charaters are BB, Bh, Rohan, Family members and RADEV

So as we all know how the sequence are going i thought of something:

BB wants Radev love but power also
Rohan don't want RADEV 2gether but can do anything for Rad
Bh is a bit undefined may be she wants Dev and power also and she can hurt rad too

so i thought of a theory:

If Bh tries to come in between Radev to separate them BB will stand as a shield coz she wants Radev love to increase so BB will be a shiel for Radev now Bh may think of torturing or hurting Rad in some ways or the other still who will save her nah not DEV but Rohan will stand as a shield coz he wants to regain RADEV trust but untill Radev don't know about real bharkha

Now the next theory after the get to know about Bh 
So now it'll be a fight so we may have BB, Rohan, RADEV v/s Bh or if Bh wants Dev only she may have BB to suport her then it may be RADEV&Rohan v/s BB&Bh coz in any case i think rohan will try to win everyone trust again now as for family members they suport RADEV wich makes Radev more stonger so finally it'll be two prey with one arrow as it is said:

"Ek Shikar Se Do Nishane"

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe101MaryamMarymasumasrilankalaxmi_avinafanv3gradev09anusha34zorinatmviprakshiHaRiSKh..yajnaseni..sigridbholabearashna26Mona55-Swetha-fatssrilanka

HaRiSKh IF-Dazzler
HaRiSKh
HaRiSKh

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

Well my charaters are BB, Bh, Rohan, Family members and RADEV

So as we all know how the sequence are going i thought of something:

BB wants Radev love but power also
Rohan don't want RADEV 2gether but can do anything for Rad
Bh is a bit undefined may be she wants Dev and power also and she can hurt rad too

so i thought of a theory:

If Bh tries to come in between Radev to separate them BB will stand as a shield coz she wants Radev love to increase so BB will be a shiel for Radev now Bh may think of torturing or hurting Rad in some ways or the other still who will save her nah not DEV but Rohan will stand as a shield coz he wants to regain RADEV trust but untill Radev don't know about real bharkha

Now the next theory after the get to know about Bh 
So now it'll be a fight so we may have BB, Rohan, RADEV v/s Bh or if Bh wants Dev only she may have BB to suport her then it may be RADEV&Rohan v/s BB&Bh coz in any case i think rohan will try to win everyone trust again now as for family members they suport RADEV wich makes Radev more stonger so finally it'll be two prey with one arrow as it is said:

"Ek Shikar Se Do Nishane"
Good thoughts lavalina i agree with ur first theory but not with the second one becoz barkha not only wants dev but power too so in that case no chance of bb supporting barkha but i suspect rohan in some way his character at the moment is undefined he can do anything for radhika and we all know that and also we know how low he can go so lets see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavalinafatssrilanka

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ya rohan is a bit undefined but i think he wants trust of everyone right now so he may suport Radev 99/100 a probability well bharkha is undefined also so had to come to a 2nd choice lolll

Edited by lavalina - 21 September 2011 at 11:22am
HaRiSKh IF-Dazzler
HaRiSKh
HaRiSKh

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Ya rohan is a bit undefined but i think he wants trust of everyone right now so he may suport Radev 99/100 a probability well bharkha is undefined also so had to come to a 2nd choice lolll
As far now barkha's character is clear how mean and greedy she is but still had to see what rohan do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavalina

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I think radhika won't be harmed at temple coz as in today's epi rohan asked about rad so it must hav some meaning smewer

v3gradev09

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Intersting reading your POV lets see what happens

v3gradev09lavalina

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Intersting reading your POV lets see what happens

thks chalhov di infak Bh is surely geting madder day by day 

PutijaChalhov

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

I think radhika won't be harmed at temple coz as in today's epi rohan asked about rad so it must hav some meaning smewer
have a feeling rohan will go and help radhika as wants radevs trust

masumasrilankalavalina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index