India-Forums

Navya
Navya

renu-mohan track.. (Page 2)

shanukit007 Goldie
shanukit007
shanukit007

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Ya, I agree ki aaj mohan aur renu ka track smoothly chala...

& love to see that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_princess

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Yeah glad to see the elder sibling meet and apologize for the rude behavior of their elders and discuss the fate of their younger ones. Shows how much care and concern they have for their younger siblings. 

Also, loved the fact that Renu said Anant bahut achha ladka hai, Mohan was so pleased then. But his face was so comical, when she also told him that aapki family kaafi alag hai. Poor guy, he didn't where to look. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spdptv_princess

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
yeah even im expecting renu and mohan to be the pillar of strenghs for anya at testing times

tv_princess

Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_princess

hi guys just lov the renu mohan track shown today. i really never want them to be shown as old love birds. the way these two met and appolozised whatever happened b/w their families in kanpur just shows their maturity label. just like elder brother sister they discussed anant-navya relationship. i think they are going to be helpful for anant-navya further... nice cvs..

yes me too... then it would not look real... I liked the way it is shaping now!!

But still till now we enjoyed our cooked up stories regarding these two.

Great going Navya...  I love everything about Navya now. I was really worried after Kanpur in what direction is it going. I wnat to see how navya will win over the loony family.

tv_princess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index