Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Rajan Shahi's interview abt Bidaaii & Part2 othrs (Page 3)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Shanti, thanks for the wonderful newsBig smile
Without seeing anything , I wish to say Anmol is a character hard to ignore. I wish to see him back in Bidaai sequel , hope he has something interesting to do along with him hope all the imp characters of Bidaai too have a place . Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikasshanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

oh thank you shanti...so sweet of rs mentioning all popular people ..ist true producer should do..glad about possibility of coming back..my hope is that he brings apu back in it..
glad to find out it was rs himself who wanted apu for anmol and so many abuses apu got were so uncalled for

Sami, Apu's characters have always been abused and the more abuse it recd the more successful the character , be it Armaan or Anmol. That is a fact.Wink. Somehow I am unable to hear his interview for now. ConfusedBut I do also hope just as you that Apu receives his share of the big pie in Bidaai sequel as after all Bidaai ended as a iconic show .Big smile

Edited by rekha03 - 21 September 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
@Rekha why can't you hear it??
Is it blocked for you...
BTW he mentioned about JJKN  as one f his shows , as a director, But Bidaai was his own production house

I always wondered why he took the risk of the leap, Yes he took it and it was needed when storyline reaches  certain peaks, and the chapters of the book take their turn,

The show was iconic for him for many reasons and also in the viewers eyes as  the way it started , the  changes which captured it and the way it stayed at No 1 Position,  when it ended so for him the elements the characters which  held the ground be it in the  preleap or postleap are very important.

The leap was a risk, He took it and  its still has the recall value which he talks about, so the elements of the show to return will have  what  gave it  a recall value with the necessary changes and the characters needed for the storyline ..

As a viwerer the show ended with  certain aspects in life  so  one will remember that  and the producer will make those ingredients a part of the furture  which will be different from the  past which had a closure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Sahnti, heard Rs's interview . He mentioned characters which were the strength of Bidaai , he mentioned Parul's first and Apu's last . That is enough recognition for Apu's short short yet powerful contribution.EmbarrassedStar
StarThanks Rajan Shahiji for this ClapBig smile     

Edited by rekha03 - 21 September 2011 at 11:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
RS had to take Apurva's name indeed why not he was the one who pulled the "RISK" factor for the show,
Imagine it this way the show was his first from teh production house, He maintained the consitancy on the charts,  the show reaches some peaks and they have their threshold
WHen the threshold is at its peak a change is needed, With a huge viewership for a show a change being accepted is definatly the RISK RS took to show that chapters of his Book Bidaaii Sapna Babul Ka has various thread which can be brought to light.

I am glad that his character is worthwhile and he is indeed a part of the team ClapClapClap

As a viwer leaving aside my love for Apurva I would say Anmol is a beautoiful character which is treasured and goes in the book of success for this show

anizorrekha02krithikas

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Well said Shanti, Clap. I agree Anmol is a beautiful character and post leap Ragini is also a beautiful character much as others (including me) might not like her for not loving Anmol enough , I still adore her . Anmol's love for Ragini made me love Ragini too. She is so beautiful both inside and out.

Edited by rekha03 - 21 September 2011 at 11:27pm

anizorkrithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Did u read this what I wrote about Parul as Ragini

A character needs to grow in a show, thats what viewers always look for as the show progresses. Parul as Ragini has a lot of dimension. Post leap I saw Ragini's character elevated, she has depth and the character was focused to show that depth, A well crafted character  needs another well crafted character to balance and the viewers saw that with her chemistry with Anmol played by Apurva.Clap

Every scene was well etched for Ragini to have her character develop with other characters she got that focus post leap. Clap

Emotional scenes and passionate scenes were at a different level altogether and Ragini matched Anmol in the scenes which were extremely well executed.

The show changed its demographics in the leap and the viewers saw Ragini beautiful poise and well etched for matching the new character especially when she has to move on in her life and find love again in the forum of Anmol, A more mature Ragini was shown to see the reality in life.

For the show to return it has reached a new height with the beautiful chemistry and emotional side the  couple Anmol and ragini have depcted played by Apurva and Parul so personally I would see the bar of the show raised quite high and anything below that sees unfeasible.

My request to Rajan ji and the creative team of Bidaaii is  you created Ragini to be so poise post leap and the factors it brought out a women in her who can move on the life and see second chances in love and see her life glow again.

So with a companion like Anmol she sees new horizons and thats what made Angini (Anmol Ragini) played by Apurva and Parul so beautiful.

A continuation of this new couple would do wonders for the show and thats what a sequel of Bidaaii would be more feasible and the audience have seen a benchmark in the show and its iconic so with the leap cast and more additions would do wonders again .Smile

This was what I saw in Parul as Ragini  a character needs dimension, If  the character returns its  bar has been raised, and even with key points new storyline I would want to see the bare raise higher and not anyway lesser than what was shown, the character or actor must  have that zenith to forsee that and as a viewer I will want that.

Edited by shanti05 - 22 September 2011 at 1:04am

anizorrekha02krithikas

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Shanti, do post the transcript of his interview fully as you do a good job of it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

Go to top