Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Sneha no competition for Ash
   By: The hitList Team
   February 26, 2005

Sneha no competition for Ash

The hitList Team
NOT IN THE RUNNING:
Sneha Ullal
What's the best part of doing a home production? You get to choose your co-stars.

So in brother Sohail's Lucky — No Time For Love, Salman recommended a girl, Sneha Ullal, who could be mistaken for Aishwarya's twin. 

So is this Sallu's way of fulfilling the need of working with his ex-gal? Or is he trying to make things difficult for her by bringing in a younger look-alike?

Whatever the reason, the ex-Miss World has nothing to worry about. She is way above such things.

When you are at the Numero Uno position, you worry about the person breathing down your neck, not someone who is just starting in the race. Right, Ash?

Tea with PMji

KHILADI MEETS PRADHAN MANTRI: Akshay Kumar with Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh
Akshay Kumar, the brand ambassador of the Special Olympics — Bharat, flew down from a shooting in Dubai to Delhi to give a send off to the hockey team heading for the International Olympics in Japan.

While in the capital, the actor and the athletes were invited to spend time with Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh.

They had tea with the PM and the actor came away gushing, "He took time out and spoke to each of the 14 athletes. We had a long list of things that were creating hitches for the team and he took care of it. The team is currently in Japan.

We are hoping they will win a medal this year. They've worked very hard and they deserve it."

All the best boys. Make India proud!

Kapoor v/s Kapur

PROUD MOMMY-TO-BE: Karisma Kapoor
Guess what is Karisma's favourite DVD at the moment? No it isn't any one of sister Kareena's latest hits. It is the pre-natal DVD of her baby.

While three generations of Kapoors have been immortalized on the big screen, the Gen Next is on the small screen even before it has arrived in this world!

We bet when this baby grows up, he or she will be a superstar just like mommy and masi; Or a superstar in the biz world like daddy Sanjay.

We wonder whose genes will dominate — Kapur or Kapoor?

MTV VJ lands up at Channel [V] party

Model-actor Aaditya Bal with close friend VJ Archana at Enigma
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS: Channel [V]'s new VJ T J Sidhu with Manoj
Here is a classic case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

At Channel [V]'s Get Gorgeous party on Thursday night was  MTV VJ Sophia Chaudhary.

Apparently Sophia, who had come in with a few friends, was asked to leave the party. So what was she doing at a rival channel's bash?

"I didn't know it was a Channel [V] party! I was there with my regular bunch of friends like Nandita, Rocky and others.

We actually wanted to party at Bed, but it had closed down so we decided to land up at Enigma. But when that closed down at 3 am, we were like where do we head next?"

Also spotted at this do were the good looking Khan brothers — Fardeen and Zayed. They arrived way past midnight. Is that why they look bewitched?

hitList approves

The February issue of Man's World has made a list of the hottest people around.

The list of sizzlers include Ujjwala Raut, Padma Lakshmi, Bipasha Basu, Mallika Sherawat, Laxmi Menon, Yana Gupta, Kamal Sidhu, Malaika Arora, Nina Manuel, Feroze Gujral and Sushmita Sen.

The hitList approves of this Hotlist, except for Mallika Sherawat. If shedding clothes make you sexy, then there are enough examples available in B and C grade films being churned out everyday.

Our favourite part of this babe-o-meter was the presence of four of hotties with dusky complexion. Nice to know Fair is not Lovely anymore.

Pachish takar sari

FAMILY MAN: Vashu Bhagnani with his family
Pic: Ashish Raje
Which means a sari worth Rs 25. Yes, that's what moneybags producer Vashu Bhagnani (Vaada) used to sell in Gariahat, Kolkata as a 12-year old boy.

Today, apart from his production house Puja Films named after his wife, he also owns a construction company and a cassette manufacturing business.

"I spent many years in Kolkata. I would stand at the street corner and cry out, "Didi pachish takar sari kinoon," says Bhagnani. "I can never have extra-marital affairs. My wife has stood by me for 22 years.

Even when I was poor she was with me. If anyone has a right to enjoy my money, it's her."

Bhagnani has a 21-year old daughter, Deepshikha and 20-year old son, Jackie whom he has plans on launching as a hero next year. After star children, it's now the star-filmmakers sons. Hain na, Harman?

jatt di pasand Groupbie
jatt di pasand
jatt di pasand

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for shairingSmile
Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

thanks

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
thanks
nulz Senior Member
nulz
nulz

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
thanx 4sharing
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Well.....Sneha can't take Aish place coz she has made a history
and I wish that Kapoor son/daughter follow her businnes (showbiz) coz if he will not may be this kapoor family will finish then and no one will want to see kapoor's outside of films....
Thz 4 sharring.
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

thankz for sharingSmile

*Priya*

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing