Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Opti, always have loved ur symbolism posts!! and brilliant analysis of symbols again!! too good!!!!👏
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Opti

Yes, Nargis, when Khushi in his line of vision he is blind to the rest of the world. As you pointed out Lavanya will start noticing the undercurrents and that is when she hopefully backs out before she gets hurt even more. 

Khushi brings out the best and the beast in Arnav. His reactions to her are always extreme.  He may hurt her but he cant stand to see the pain in her eyes either. He surely is a bundle of contradictions around Khushi, isn't he?

Opti...I also noticed that there is recognition in him today...he can't understand why he is a bag of contradiction around her.   He has a hard time accepting the Audacity of this mere slip of a girl...and he questions her today..."tum ho kaun jisse baat karne ke liye itna kuch karna padta hai??" Everything she says touches his core...affects him so much, especially when she tells him of marriage...and its sanctity...its so powerful that he is staggered by it, hence he steps back from her...again she has forced him to look at marriage from a different perspective. And damn...when she lights the candle...and he sees her in the candle light...he is totally blown away...and again there is recognition in him again...he realizes that he is staring...but he couldn't stop...he couldn't leave!!

I think there was some recognition in Khushi today too...not perhaps the same recognition as him...but there was definitely a latent reaction...a pull from him to look at him...ans she was also lost in him...in her thoughts of him...and his contradictions!!

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting and Nice but u just scared me, coz Arnav will keep the candle burning, but after that the next scene Khushi blows the candle and the flame extinguishes...meaning ? :|
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nargis, what hits him is the sincerity and passion with which she says whatever she says. He may not agree or accept everything she says but he cannot ignore what she says either.  Since she speaks straight from her heart, it goes directly into his heart and makes him think.  
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Interesting and Nice but u just scared me, coz Arnav will keep the candle burning, but after that the next scene Khushi blows the candle and the flame extinguishes...meaning ? :|

She blows out the candle only when the lights come on. Once she has enlightened him what is the need for the candle?
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: TheWandmaker

This simply means that Khushi will try to ignore the flame...the pull...the attraction, but it will not work.   Ok here is some food for thought for you...

When the flame initially went out...who was instrumental in re-lighting the flame again?  La...right...as the match was in her pocket...and there was still darkness...as lights had not come back on.   This means that it will be La who will help join these two by bowing out of the picture.

As for the time, when Khushi blew the flame out...the LIGHTS had already come back on...meaning jo hona hai woh ho chuka hoga...so she blew out the candle...as there was no need of it anymore!!!

I hope this makes sense...

.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! I love this post!
The meanings are quite deep but quite obvious now that you've mentioned it...please keep posting daily symbols and meanings 😊
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was very nice, loved each symbol and its meaning

thanks
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Opti, kya baat hia. Great post!!!!!!

When I watched that candle scene don't know why I remembered "Mughle Aazam" movie.
Thankyou for your beautiful thoughts.