Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ok so now alina can't fall in love also great! (Page 5)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by @nup@m@

Archi Chill to each its own ya! -- We love Alina we will stick to it no matter what -- those who hate Alina will stick to that no matter what -- but that's a seriously silly thing to fight for! 

Enjoy Abhina till you get it and we all know Abhiya is going to be there no matter who comes -- I mean Abhina scene after the college function couldnt deter Pia from her love neither will it now. I agree Alina can fall in love and she has --- but then its all fictional! 

Keep smiling sweety! Dont let these petty issues come in b/w friendship u may have formed with people here Smile
Oye anu m fine yaarLOLLOL

Good! Becoz I am drooling about Abhina now and I want you to be there to share it with me LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @nup@m@

Good! Becoz I am drooling about Abhina now and I want you to be there to share it with me LOL LOL
Come on the caps post we discuss abhina there I also wana talk them LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index