Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ok so now alina can't fall in love also great! (Page 4)

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
relax. Its just that everyone has been waiting for abhiya reunion since 3 and a half months. That's quite a long time. So taht's why most people want to see abhay with piya only.
I like alina also but only as a friend to abhay. Even I m not liking the romance track.Sorry, but that's how I feel. I would love to see abhina as best friends though. As I said earlier, just like stefan and lexieSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Am cool - aisi choti batein don't anger me easily.

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I cannot believe you girls are fighting about Abhay-Pia-Alina track!! Come off it  - these are just fictional characters...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Ok Archu relax...I know tumhara gussa bahut tez hai...Bt pls calm down...I have commented thr...

Part of it is..."Ok...4 me Bhayanak Dream was Abhay-Panchi..Atleast Alina-Abhay ka hug hi tha na...Nt like the othr one...LOLLOLLOL..."

Im a  pakka ABHIYA fanatic...so cnt see anythng else...othr thn Abhiya...Bt not blaming Alina...Actually very much pissed off with Geometries...N its a fact...n it make no sense tht every girl/Boy fall 4 Piya/Abhay...LOLLOLLOL...

As said ealier Abhiya's love started ..if thy had introduced...it earlier it would have been much better...

Not against Alina...So pls calm down dear...

VIDYA you have said it so perfectly yaar..I totally agree with every word of yours calm down Archu..!!It is very disturbing.yes we have nothing against Alina.. & if some newbies & young people are not amused then leave it na..but dont generalise al ABHIYAans are talking bad for alina..but they should have introduced this track before ABHIYA confession & be done with it..& everyone knows how senti & emotionally deeply attached I am to ABHIYA..so it is natural that we wont be that happy as you are..that is all ..please dont mistake us..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Frozen.Ksunflower52adniloverOriginalsFanCoeur2PsychoFMS

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Archi Chill to each its own ya! -- We love Alina we will stick to it no matter what -- those who hate Alina will stick to that no matter what -- but that's a seriously silly thing to fight for! 

Enjoy Abhina till you get it and we all know Abhiya is going to be there no matter who comes -- I mean Abhina scene after the college function couldnt deter Pia from her love neither will it now. I agree Alina can fall in love and she has --- but then its all fictional! 

Keep smiling sweety! Dont let these petty issues come in b/w friendship u may have formed with people here Smile

Edited by @[email protected]@ - 21 September 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

VIDYA you have said it so perfectly yaar..I totally agree with every word of yours calm down Archu..!!It is very disturbing.yes we have nothing against Alina.. & if some newbies & young people are not amused then leave it na..but dont generalise al ABHIYAans are talking bad for alina..but they should have introduced this track before ABHIYA confession & be done with it..& everyone knows how senti & emotionally deeply attached I am to ABHIYA..so it is natural that we wont be that happy as you are..that is all ..please dont mistake us..
 Hema di I m cooled down nowEmbarrassed I also like abhiya but I like abhina more and I cant help it! I have lost ma interest in Pia due to reasons u knowLOL now alina is like refreshing and I wanna enjoy abhina as long as it last and cant see people writing hate things for her just because she is in love with abhayConfused
N aap tension maat lo m always with uHug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Archi Chill to each its own ya! -- We love Alina we will stick to it no matter what -- those who hate Alina will stick to that no matter what -- but that's a seriously silly thing to fight for! 

Enjoy Abhina till you get it and we all know Abhiya is going to be there no matter who comes -- I mean Abhina scene after the college function couldnt deter Pia from her love neither will it now. I agree Alina can fall in love and she has --- but then its all fictional! 

Keep smiling sweety! Dont let these petty issues come in b/w friendship u may have formed with people here Smile
Oye anu m fine yaarLOLLOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index