Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ok so now alina can't fall in love also great! (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by carisma2

I was comparing her to T - simply because T is the most better looking one out of all the gals in PKYEK - My POV.
I have no problem with Alina.. But I DO have a problem with CV's bringing in different tracks of love and throwing them at us. My dissapointment in the post wasn't to tick u or anyone else off - it was for the CV's who may come accross and read these posts.
Abhay and Alina are too similar - we need someone that will bring the fiery character out in Alina... and only one man can do that. Even Jeh's character could do that - buh he's her brother.

I can really get into politics on the forum - Buh I don't wanna do that mate - I liked this forum coz I thought ppl here are chilled...can take sense of humour.
It will take time - u'll start to get my sense of humour.. too.

I have good humor it's just that I cant take any word which is in anyway mocking her! I m chilled out mostly and making fun is different but mocking her is different so plz dont do that, and it's CV's fault not characters fault so plz try nt to bash her as I just explode sometimesEmbarrassed
Trust me mate - u have not seen explosion!
U kids are so much younger than me - I don't wanna get into silly arguments.
Looks wise - yes right now she is a bit of a jassi jaisi koi nahin..
even after the makeover - she will look nice - But not as nice as T.  For Abhay its  looks its Pia that matters.

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Eventhough I want only Abhiya, what is the big deal of Alina is dreaming of Abhay!!!!??? As you rightly pointed out its not Piya never kissed anyone else!!!!
Also Alina is not the only female character n PKYEK who had ever dreamed of Abhay!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

What to do archi ...if u see from alina perspective ..she is not wrong as she dont know about abhlya & like abhay seeing his angel side . Abhlya are together & we already getting so much of them together Dead
 Exactly that is ma point and till now she is such a positive character and still people bashing her really hurts!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

even after the makeover - she will look nice - But not as nice as T.  For Abhay its  looks its Pia that matters.

Ok first of all m no kid alright and second of all I know to control ma bad anger at times as when I explode m totally worst! N i just wanna enjoy abhina scenes as long as they last! I like abhiya as well but like abhina more as Priya chauhan is hottest girl right now on show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Eventhough I want only Abhiya, what is the big deal of Alina is dreaming of Abhay!!!!??? As you rightly pointed out its not Piya never kissed anyone else!!!!
Also Alina is not the only female character n PKYEK who had ever dreamed of Abhay!!!!
 Yes and she has a right to dream about her angel who saved her from clutches of her family and brought her in the light! She is different then rest she has fallen for abhay's good heart and deedsEmbarrassed

Rolzzcarisma2

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
can we please stop fighting among ourselves. We are passing some very wrong and strong message to a different group. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora----sumana13--carisma2Befikre

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Ok first of all m no kid alright and second of all I know to control ma bad anger at times as when I explode m totally worst! N i just wanna enjoy abhina scenes as long as they last! I like abhiya as well but like abhina more as Priya chauhan is hottest girl right now on show!
Please archi & cari stop this argument . Cari we all know abhay piya matter & yes it is abhlya story ..we are just enjoying small track of abhina .
Archi cool down dear .. i know u too like abhlya so leave . It is small track that we like to see other than abhlya

T is beautiful but are we comparing T & alina DeadShocked

carisma2EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora---Doppelganger--Antu-_-Aslan-Befikrecarisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index