Awww, thanks a lot dear ๐Ÿค—
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kinara2

thank u...
God bless u...

Thanks dear, God Bless You Too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by alamelu1970

Thanks a lot for the detailed update. I think the track is getting interesting and would love to see Karan to fight the case for his brother.

Thanks alot vishalinie for this wonderful detailed update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
this track for me is getting more interesting by the minute
and Karan going with Vimal to the police station not as a brother but as his lawyer ... wow

Precap : - Raj is talking to the doctor and says his name is Raj Singhania and he hands a cheque and says that he needs some information about Lata. The doctor says thank you and asks how can he help Raj. 

What kind of information does he need about Lata?
i am happy that karan will fight a case to save his brother
Originally posted by YMGGK_favourite

Thanks alot vishalinie for this wonderful detailed update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
this track for me is getting more interesting by the minute
and Karan going with Vimal to the police station not as a brother but as his lawyer ... wow

Precap : - Raj is talking to the doctor and says his name is Raj Singhania and he hands a cheque and says that he needs some information about Lata. The doctor says thank you and asks how can he help Raj. 

What kind of information does he need about Lata?

Even i wonder the same. Even if Raj is the culprit, i don't think they will show him in the bad light so soon as the CV's would love to play with our mind game. Its getting confusing now ๐Ÿ˜•
Thanq so much for the update
thanx a lot vishalinie 4 d wonderful update..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..as m now fully rely on this...didn't feel like watching the tragic track...but as speculations going on as who's the culprit, cvs've been on top so far in this head over heels game...๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks everyone, it was such a pity to see Lata in such state and Vimal being framed. He is a nice guy and getting blamed for attempt to rape is really not good  ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Thanks everyone, it was such a pity to see Lata in such state and Vimal beingframed. He is a nice guy and gettingblamedfor attempt to rape is really not good ๐Ÿ˜•</font>

true dr... Vimal and lata our favourates.. Both of them nvr deserve this type of destiny...
what information could the doctor have about lata that raj wants to know enough to pay the doctor... here is a message for raj  if you are not involved in this rape then why are you acting suspicious by paying the doctor ummm you are pretty stupid i must say...