Written Update 21st September 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly, in the past few days. All of us have been trying to figure out who would have behaved badly with Lata either it is Vimal, Raj or Lata's boss and the mystery is going to go on for sometimes i guess and CV's suceed in making our imaginations work 360 degress 😆

Secondly, i would request fellow members to take part in our 'Abha and Karan Appreciation Thread' by posting related interview, news or favorite scene. So show that your a die hard fan of Abha-Karan

Thirdly, shall meet you all next week Monday again as Rani will take over and Take Care 😉

Part 1

The police walks in saying that Vimal was last seen with Lata and even Lata's office mate said that Lata left office with her sister elder brother in law where the police asks is he right, Mr Vimal? Vimal says he is right while Lata's boss and her office mate is also at the place. Vimal says he is right and he was with Lata. Abha asks why didn't Vimal told her where Vimal says he had a personal work with her to which the police asks what sort of personal work that he could not even tell to his wife? Vimal asks what does the police means? Vimal says to Abha that since Lata is working in a finance office, he wanted a loan for him to start a new business and he even went and picked her up from the office. Vimal says to Pratibha and CP that since they lost the factory in the fire, he thought of starting a new company for Karan and its a surprise. Vimal adds he has no other choice than getting the loan and he thought they can together get the loan, He doesn;t knows anything and he we in fact went together to the jewelerry shop to get something for Gudiya and says after the jewelerry shop, he was talking on the phone and a sequence is shown in black and white where while Vimal was in the car talking on the phone, someone cover Vimal's nose with a cloth and Vimal faints. Present, Vimal says that he next saw his car in front of Swarn Bhavan and he doesn't remember what happened in between. The police then laughs and says its a very nice story where Karan says to the police that you are suspecting my brother without any proof. The police says he is not simply suspecting but situation is such and he asks Vimal if he only woke up in front of Swarn Bhavan, was anything stolen like his wallet, phone or ring? Vimal says nothing was stolen. Vimal says nothing was stollen. The police laughs and says nothing was stolen and why did the person made u faint? Vimal says what do you mean? Lata was with me but i never did anything. Vimal repeats he don't know what happened to him where the police says its a lie. Shelly says why are you keep saying its a lie as my husband is not lying. The police says, Mrs Vimal Prasad. He is trying to make a lie become truth by keep on saying it. Vimal says he don't know anything and turns to Abha while Abha looks at Vimal. Vimal asks why are you looking at me like that? You don't trust me? Pratibha says to the police that my son would not do such a thing. The constable then comes and says he found a earring in Vimal's car. Abha grabs it from the Policeman's hand and says it belongs to Lata and says to CP this is Lata's one. Vimal then says that Lata was with him in the car but he didn't do anything wrong as he don't remember anything. The police asks Vimal why didn't he make a police report. Vimal says as he came home, he was not feeling well and he thought he wanted to discuss about this with Karan in the morning and all this happened now. What would he do and Jagmohan then comes and calls Pratibha. Abha signals the police not to mention anything where the police shakes his head. Jagmohan asks Pratibha why is the police here? Pratibha says its nothing, we would take care of it. You go and take rest while Jagmohan asks Pratibha to say what is the problem. Pratibha says that Lata meet with a small accident and CP was scared. That is why Abha brought them here and police just came to find out and nothing to worry and asks Jagmohan to go and rest. Jagmohan asks are you sure its only this where Pratibha says yes it is. CP then cries where Abha consoles her. Lata's boss comes to CP and says I'm sorry maaji, i know its your family issue but i want to say what happened to Lata is not good. Lata is a very good employee in his office and he is together with all his office staff in helping them. The police then gets a phone call and the police says that Lata woke up and she wants to talk to Abha. The police says to Vimal that they will find out how much thruth is in his story where Abha remembers when Vimal came to Lata's office and when Abha asked him why was he there, he said for a personal work.

Part 2 

Raj is at home where Koyal asks Raj how is Lata and did they find out who did this? Raj says they are trying to find out once Lata wakes up and whoever who did such cheap act is not a human being. Koyal says he is true and Koyal says she dislikes Abha but what happened to Lata is a big mistake. Raj says yes Koyal, what happened to Karan's family is not good but one day, Karan will accept Koyal and Tanvi. But at this moment, they need to put aside their personal problems and help the family and i think that you can do this Koyal. Koyal says i know what i did was a mistake but i won't repeat the same mistake again where Raj smiles, Raj says he is going to fresh himself and he need to go to hospital again. After Raj goes, Koyal says to herself, Look Abha. U took away Karan from me and make me sad. But look at Fate did to Lata and you are sad now. But as what Raj said, i wil be together with you. At the hospital, everyone is in Lata's room where Abha goes to Lata and touches Lata and asks her to look at everyone who is here to meet her. Lata then turns and everyone cries and gets shocked seeing Lata's face which is hurt. CP goes to Lata and touches her and says Lata betha, everyone is here to meet you. Father, Prakash and Karan, The police then asks Lata, can you tell who did this to you? CP tells Lata to tell what happened to her while Vimal goes closer and Lata's reaction changes.

Part 3

Lata looks at Vimal's direction and she slowly lifts her finger while looking at Vimal's direction while everyone is curious to see who Lata points at. Lata the points at Vimal's direction (but Raj is also standing at the back of Vimal) while everyone looks at Vimal and gets shocked and Lata tries to say something but she starts having breathing problem where the doctor asks everyone to leave the room. All of them are outside the room where Sheetal says its kaliyug that she never even dreamed that Vimal would do such things. Sheetal goes to Vimal and ask why did he do to Lata and shouts while Shelly says Mami to which Sheetal shouts Shelly to shut up and ask what did she ask wrongly? Sheetal then adds that he should have respect for the family and she is a child and what mistake did she do. Eat sort of enemities you had with her? Yes, because you lost the factory because of Karan, you did this to Lata? Shelly asks Sheetal to stop it and think before saying things as it will be taken as statement. The police then says that Vimal needs to follow him. Karan then says nothing have been proven yet and without any prove, you can't bring my brother and go. The police then says that the last, Lata was seen with Vimal and he is the prime suspect and till the truth comes out, Vimal has to come with him. Vimal says to Karan that he will follow and why must he be scared when he did nothing wrong, Vimal says to the police that he will co-operate with them and asks for one minute. Vimal then goes to Thakur and says he did nothing wrong with Lata and he will do  nothing that will bring bad name to both families and asks Thakur to trust him and Thakur shakes his head. Vimal asks CP to believe him and says Lata is equal as Abha who is like a sister to him and he swear upon his life, Asmi that he did nothing wrong. Vimal then hugs Shelly and Karan is about to follow Vimal but the police says there is no need for it. Karan says he is coming as a Lawyer for Vimal and the police says okey. Abha then calls Vimal bhaiya and walks toward Vimal and looks at him.

Precap : Raj is talking to the doctor and says his name is Raj Singhania and he hands a cheque and says that he needs some information about Lata. The doctor says thank you and asks how can he help Raj. 

If you like this post, please click 'Like' or 'Comment'  and keep on hitting the Chaska Meter 😉
Edited by vishalinie - 12 years ago
thanks for the update dear 😊

super duper confusing track😕 well done cv's👎🏼

thanks vish 4 the gr8 update
yes leave it up to the cvs to cook up one of de most as NaGeSwArl calls itsuper duper confusing track
we must congratulate them ,yes we must
don't see koyal and priyanka making much troble these days
i guys koyal and priyanka have taken a vacation😆
but i wonder where this track will lead to
Edited by Problem_Child - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Problem_Child

thanks vish 4 the gr8 update
yes leave it up to the cvs to cook up one of de most as NaGeSwArl calls itsuper duper confusing track
we must congratulate them ,yes we must
don't see koyal and priyanka making much troble these days
i guys koyal and priyanka have taken a vacation😆
but i wonder where this track will lead to

Mention not but the CV's did managed to get us hooked and wonder who and what will happen next 😛
Thanks dear...
And totally agree with you..cv's are trying to catch the audience by creating confusion
Full Updates are Up Now 😉
Thanks a lot for the detailed update. I think the track is getting interesting and would love to see Karan to fight the case for his brother.
so i think it's Raj who did this to lata...since he was the one hiding behind vimal...he wants to show he is good and all and no one should suspect him,,,
thank u...
God bless u...
Many Many thanks for quick and detailed update👏
will miss you Thursday & Friday😭
Have a great time & week end Vishalinie😃