Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Raj... Actually Who Are U..?? (Page 3)

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atena

it seems to be raj because he still blames karan for koyal's child and karan not accepting her...he is up to no good just pretending to help and what better way than trap vimal and in the process lata isthe innocent getting hurt...creating division between 2 families hoping to create division between karan and abha...

may be...

-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

it seems to be raj because he still blames karan for koyal's child and karan not accepting her...he is up to no good just pretending to help and what better way than trap vimal and in the process lata isthe innocent getting hurt...creating division between 2 families hoping to create division between karan and abha...

could be
but i hope not
i guess i looks like there is a another story to raj to which we didn't see
gud or bad only time will tell
but anything is possible with our cvs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I think that iit is the boss. The cvs are trying to keep us in suspense by framing these 2 but i am positive that it is her boss.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-rechus

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orianthi

I think that iit is the boss. The cvs are trying to keep us in suspense by framing these 2 but i am positive that it is her boss.

ClapClapThumbs Up

rechus

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

may be...

If Raj had something to do to Karan..he could have done it Abha directly...whats the point of him ruining a girl's life who is already in distress and trying to rebuild her life... I have my doubts on Raj too because of the Precap...but there was lata's boss also who was standing there...so not sure who lata was actually pointing to,...but her lip movement indicated more of RAJ than anyone else! and the hand which made vimal faint looked liked that goons!!  D'ohI am confused!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-rechus

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehabr

Originally posted by rechus

may be...

If Raj had something to do to Karan..he could have done it Abha directly...whats the point of him ruining a girl's life who is already in distress and trying to rebuild her life... I have my doubts on Raj too because of the Precap...but there was lata's boss also who was standing there...so not sure who lata was actually pointing to,...but her lip movement indicated more of RAJ than anyone else! and the hand which made vimal faint looked liked that goons!!  D'ohI am confused!!

well said dear Clap
now the cv's makes  all of us mumbling who could be raped lataD'oh

rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Problem_Child

</div>
<div>

<font color="#006600">could be </font>

<font color="#006600">but i hope not </font>

<font color="#006600">i guess i looks like there is a another story to raj to which we didn't see</font>

<font color="#006600">gud or bad only time will tell</font>

<font color="#006600">but anything is possible with our cvs</font>

agree with u.. Nothing is imposible to CVs..
Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
i don't understand raj either after watching tomorrow's precap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index