Posted: 12 years ago
DIDI i have update my second part of my OS  for U here is the link:

Already waiting for an update...   

Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago

πŸ˜ƒ

HEY ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

how you going???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ how is beautiful hadia jan and abdullah jan?? Hope that you are all fine and hopefully busy updating the next devil in love and irresistable kidnapper huh????
sorry i haven't commented was just that had exams, and ive been literally getting 3 hours of sleep, i finished yesterday and lolz was knocked out for 13 hours...

the update was amazing!!!πŸ‘ i loved it, but why is maan so cold heartedπŸ˜•, is it really possible to be that narrow minded and a human at the same time???😑 I don't think geet did rite to try kill herself😭, but she must have known that she would be savedπŸ˜›...i want to see something good of maanπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›, im sure his family must have broken his trust somehow (maybe killed his father????) i dunno, for him to be such a arragone, manipulative...🀬...but still he is maan, and how can we hate maan??hahah

anyways dear, update soonies cause we are all eagerly waiting for ur cute amazing beautiful and awsome updates...take care of ur babies, hopefully year 1 isn't to hardπŸ˜†

take careπŸ˜›
Edited by choco786 - 12 years ago
   wen will u update this didi

Hey girl I m very sorry for the late reply

I should be one to reply first since this part has dedicated to me but me here the last one'. Actually dear I got problem with my photo bucket account the pictures are not showing dear u can check in my previous posts where I posted pictures they are not appearing. I m busy with solving the problem but still could not.. very very sad and depressed because If I can not solve the problem'. The pictures wont be appeared even in my previous posts'

Now coming to the PART: 23

Note:
hi guys.. actually this update  if dedicate to my friend harshdb aka deeps for becoming goldie..
deeps congrats. i am so happy for u..
i cant tell u how much u mean to me.. luv u buddy..
so lucky to have u as my friend
luv ya

thank u so much for the dedication dear here is my speech
hey aniee thank u so much dear (no pics as my photo bucket account problem) I m really very very happy so lucky to have u as my friend.. love u lodsss'
out thoughts, habits are same we have so many similarities.. married, kids, first kid age is the same, reading habit, date of birth all matching with each other.. may be thats why we got close in such a lil. time...

aniee u r really wonderful person. i love to talk with u all the time... if i dont talk even one day i feel like i m missing something important... thats enough of senti. talk. i will bore with my silly talksπŸ˜‰

about the me becoming goldi'.
Haft of the credit goes to MIK & DIL thread and to u aniee' more than 700 posts are on both thread from me.. apart from the posts I made few true friends thanks to you' I love and enjoy chatting, talking  on the both treads because here people understand me and I can be my self and can talk freely with out hesitate.. thanks aniee and thanks to all my friends and sisters..
Love u so much guys I got so much love from u
A very special thanks to ranjeeta, speechless, jasraaj, aziza (thabs), , poongs,  madhu (madhubala123)
@ranjeeta

hi girl how r u doing?? dont feel bad for not able to wish mee... no worries dear i know your heartfull wishes are with me... so be calm when the computer get repaired then can post wishes... but we all miss u dear.. come back soon

love u lods (more than your fianceπŸ˜›) just kiddig...

@
speechless

Hey princess,

what shall i say about you,,,, i said everything in my previous posts but still there are few words for you

u r the most charming and talented girl so far i met.. u make beautiful pictures messages which touches hearts and feels relax. the more i get to know about you... the more i m impressed.. initally never thought i were a student. your posts very matured.
love u princess,

@
jasraaj

u r the first one with whome i chatted apart from aniee on the DIL thread.. i came to so many things about u... u r really balancing your life well.
thank u for the time u spend chating with me.. 

@
aziza (thabs)

hello naughty sweetz... how r u???
u r the first dazzler who is friendly with me and became my lil. sis. u r the first lil. sis on the fourm.. love u girl...

@
poongs, 

hey girl u got talent we have similar experience with friends i mentioned in you OS naa...

see u got how many likes for your post..

u got 36 likes girl...πŸ‘i guess readers are thinking your post is also one update by aniee..πŸ˜† that long comment u have posted u deserved the likes dear...  
Guys u all made me feel really very special and welcomed me warmly.
Thank u so much friends'. I love to chat and share anything with u guys' u are very special to mee' hope to meet u oneday'.
Thanks and love u so much

Edited by harshdb - 12 years ago
now coming to the part 23 comments...
oh my god maan has carried geet into her house… aniee u never failed to surprise us dear… this is really unexpected

What the hell is going on here.. what accident..? and why you were out at this hour with Meera and Yash.. I don't know what's the matter with you..!

brij was standing there throwing various questions at her..

oh this brij…… he instead of worrying for geet's condition, he is asking so many questions.. is he really love geet?? I doubt
Look Mr..! can't you see she is not feeling well..? don't bother her..!
Well said maan
Geet.. why are you hell bent on ruining family name.. its enough now.. I won't wait for roka.. you are getting married after three days and that's final..
Oh god brji has no mercy on his sister.. she is vey sick and he is thinking for the marriage unbelievable… aniee how do u get these ideas??

constructions and as well as mansion..

Please don't do this.. I have to complete my studies.. at least support me till then.. vicky begged..

I don't like Vicky begging me very sad……..
Superb poem by (by bloomysunday) well suited for the entire situation.  
Vicky.. his name Is Vicky.. he would still be outside.. go and inform him that he can stay at KM..

Wow maan changing decision for geet.. that's nice lets see what will happen with the marriage aniee do update fast……….
Hey
Originally posted by harshdb

Hey girl I m very sorry for the late reply

I should be one to reply first since this part has dedicated to me but me here the last one'. Actually dear I got problem with my photo bucket account the pictures are not showing dear u can check in my previous posts where I posted pictures they are not appearing. I m busy with solving the problem but still could not.. very very sad and depressed because If I can not solve the problem'. The pictures wont be appeared even in my previous posts'

Now coming to the PART: 23

Note:
hi guys.. actually this update  if dedicate to my friend harshdb aka deeps for becoming goldie..
deeps congrats. i am so happy for u..
i cant tell u how much u mean to me.. luv u buddy..
so lucky to have u as my friend
luv ya

thank u so much for the dedication dear here is my speech
hey aniee thank u so much dear (no pics as my photo bucket account problem) I m really very very happy so lucky to have u as my friend.. love u lodsss'
out thoughts, habits are same we have so many similarities.. married, kids, first kid age is the same, reading habit, date of birth all matching with each other.. may be thats why we got close in such a lil. time...

aniee u r really wonderful person. i love to talk with u all the time... if i dont talk even one day i feel like i m missing something important... thats enough of senti. talk. i will bore with my silly talksπŸ˜‰

about the me becoming goldi'.
Haft of the credit goes to MIK & DIL thread and to u aniee' more than 700 posts are on both thread from me.. apart from the posts I made few true friends thanks to you' I love and enjoy chatting, talking  on the both treads because here people understand me and I can be my self and can talk freely with out hesitate.. thanks aniee and thanks to all my friends and sisters..
Love u so much guys I got so much love from u
A very special thanks to ranjeeta, speechless, jasraaj, aziza (thabs), , poongs,  madhu (madhubala123)
@ranjeeta

hi girl how r u doing?? dont feel bad for not able to wish mee... no worries dear i know your heartfull wishes are with me... so be calm when the computer get repaired then can post wishes... but we all miss u dear.. come back soon

love u lods (more than your fianceπŸ˜›) just kiddig...

@
speechless

Hey princess,

what shall i say about you,,,, i said everything in my previous posts but still there are few words for you

u r the most charming and talented girl so far i met.. u make beautiful pictures messages which touches hearts and feels relax. the more i get to know about you... the more i m impressed.. initally never thought i were a student. your posts very matured.
love u princess,

@
jasraaj

u r the first one with whome i chatted apart from aniee on the DIL thread.. i came to so many things about u... u r really balancing your life well.
thank u for the time u spend chating with me.. 

@
aziza (thabs)

hello naughty sweetz... how r u???
u r the first dazzler who is friendly with me and became my lil. sis. u r the first lil. sis on the fourm.. love u girl...

@
poongs, 

hey girl u got talent we have similar experience with friends i mentioned in you OS naa...

see u got how many likes for your post..

u got 36 likes girl...πŸ‘i guess readers are thinking your post is also one update by aniee..πŸ˜† that long comment u have posted u deserved the likes dear...  
Guys u all made me feel really very special and welcomed me warmly.
Thank u so much friends'. I love to chat and share anything with u guys' u are very special to mee' hope to meet u oneday'.
Thanks and love u so much

yeah didi me to thinkin the sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but all credits goes to anniee didi oly coz of her oly we an all became so so close .. annie didi plz once ill break the rule ok  sooo much didi we all becamefrnds like this

thought we don meet directly...luv u both ( deepa di& anniee di) so much
Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
.. Edited by snehaj - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sneha.j

Agree with u Poongs.. its all bcoz of Aniee that v became frnds.. 

Aniee i really wanna thank u for giving me such gud frnds.. πŸ€—

I m here on IF since 1 yr & hav read 100's of FF's but was kind of a silent reader.. but on Aniee's threads i m totally a freak.. i read 17 parts of "DIL" in a single go.. it was 10th of sep.. 
In 1 yr i havn't made a single frnd but in just 19 days i've made so manys gud frnds.. Thanks Aniee & thank u all so so much.. πŸ€—

yeah i am sooo happy to hear this frm u ❀️❀️❀️❀️
cum lets all together we will say thank u for anniee didi
Thank u didi
She is gonna kill us for saying thank u  sneha ...coz didi 's rule is no sorry and no thanks betwn frnds πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by poongs123

yeah i am sooo happy to hear this frm u ❀️
cum lets all together we will say thank u for anniee didi
Thank u didi
She is gonna kill us for saying thank u  sneha ...coz didi 's rule is no sorry and no thanks betwn frnds πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oops!! I wasn't aware of Aniee's rules.. πŸ˜Š
SORRY Aniee for saying THANKYOU.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†