Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Enough Khushi

LoveArnavKhushi Senior Member
LoveArnavKhushi
LoveArnavKhushi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

I loved today's episode with cute and close Arhi scenes Embarrassed

But most importantly, i loved the way Arnav said, "Enough Khushi", when Lavanya was asking him if he is alright while leaving for office. Saying Khushi's name was so effortless for him. Smile
No doubt, she is always there in his every thought. Poor Arnav, god knows when he will believe in wonderful feeling of love and affection. Tongue

And i feel bad for lavanya, i just hope that she'll find someone who truly loves her later in the show Embarrassed

Edited by Meenakshi_Dhane - 21 September 2011 at 9:54am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshinradiationkitty25pbtghoshFlamingsOfLoveTheBlueAngelsun2011Chinu5RushilovesBarundesigirl_18cherrypansymonsi08stardust-pinky_blueskies-MariaMars-.Sad.But.True.rechus

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
arnav ke dil aur dimaag mein sirf khushi hi hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
U r ryte... I like that dialogue well... But feel sorry 4 lavanya.. I like lavanya... Nw hw much she care khushi..

jaaneshin

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
everyone he sees only khushiii
monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Barun's dialog delivery is awesome... voice modulation... ah ... just... just ... TOOO GOOOD...
I loved when he said "To batao mujhe..kya matlab tha tumhara"... ooohhh... I was like... he is HAWT ... LOL

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by Meenakshi_Dhane

But most importantly, i loved the way Arnav said, "Enough Khushi", when Lavanya was asking him if he is alright while leaving for office. Saying Khushi's name was so effortless for him. Smile
No doubt, she is always there in his every thought. Poor Arnav, god knows when he will believe in wonderful feeling of love and affection. Tongue

And i feel bad for lavanya, i just hope that she'll find someone who truly loves her later in the show Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RushilovesBarun.Sad.But.True.

RushilovesBarun IF-Dazzler
RushilovesBarun
RushilovesBarun

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Barun's dialog delivery is awesome... voice modulation... ah ... just... just ... TOOO GOOOD...
I loved when he said "To batao mujhe..kya matlab tha tumhara"... ooohhh... I was like... he is HAWT ... LOL

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by Meenakshi_Dhane

ahem same here
Barun's dialogue delivery is awesome
or even if he dosent say anything I m also like hotEmbarrassed

monsi08

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I am new to this forum. Joined today. Want to comment on above topic.
I too feel sorry for Lavanya and hope the "Druv" chrachter is meant for her. I hope when she said she is "going to be Mrs Raizada" that it will come true.. just  NOT Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada, coz that job is already taken! :)

As for Barun as ASR...dont get me started coz I have nothing but gushing to do about that guy! I LOVE his acting, love his voice, love his style etc etc... Need I say more.. Barun is fab, the most beautiul and expressive eyes I have ever seen...

As for the scene where Arnav pulls Kushi close and says "Tumhari kya matalab thi"... that was sizzling... if this was an M & B novel that would have led to some seriouse make out session! Too bad this is Indian TV. Wont get to see that! :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RushilovesBarunmonsi08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index