India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

September 21 - Written Update (Page 5)

Kandi_gi Groupbie
Kandi_gi
Kandi_gi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Dhruvie05 awesome write up today thank you very much...your side notes were also well appreciated...Ok so these guys are not talking I'm not use to this although I am kinda use to Gudduji being mad at RJ but not like this its torture for me because i want to see them together they finally have a permanent home and they can't enjoy it, it's making me crazy...Leela caci gave some good advice today to RJ well everyone has been giving her good advice but her mind seems to be too focus on least important things (like those worthless M&M'S)speaking of which "THEY STOLE FROM THE TEMPLE, THEY STOLE FROM GOD THOSE JERKS HAVE THEY NO SHAME POOR DIAMOND AND BABLI I FEEL FOR THEM THE MOST I KEEP THINKING HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED THEN HE WOULD HAVE TO FACE THIS TORTURE HOPE THE MONEY THEY STOLE GETS BURNT AND THE M&M's STARVE" as for RJ if you really care for Gudduji and you love him so much and you support him and there is no one else above him why the hell not tell him why keep that to yourself and have him stay mad you hmmm this girl still has a lot to learn about Gudduji he would give the world but you can't even share your thoughts...Cute Devan scenes today liking MD a little each day...Pre-cap looks interesting hope it comes true...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzcoolguy3nmaharajdhruvie05jps01OmaRamdasspressuZiva01

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvie05

Originally posted by pressu

Originally posted by dhruvie05

Originally posted by pressu

we (bbatians) always say that please make some sense into runjhun it is happened now,for the first time she really think about their bad thingsClap Clap

I somehow interpreted her recalling the old times with her mamis as her sadly missing their presence in the house Confused
i understood your feeling dearBig smile
but one thing is that 
if she thinks about them with the feeling that she miss them then she must think about their happy moments but not think about abusing her to do workTongue
and another point is that if she miss them then she must think about all the family members are happy together in old times but it didn't happen
i hope you understood my clarification Big smile

Are there any happy moments with them?Confused  I can't recall anyOuch
I hope you are right though, for Runjhun's sake..

happy moments in my sense is that
all the family members with a lot of workers doing their work and wearing jewellery and smiling 
(except runjhun because she always do work in her past times)
she was not happy in her past
she is happy with guddu and she will be happy with him only not with any one else

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3nmaharajazuriadhruvie05Ziva01

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ! Man these M & M are soo shameful...first they steal God's offerings...and now what's next..steal from a blind beggar's bowl? Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajedabellaazuriasimran_singh_24pressuZiva01Infofan

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kandi_gi

Dhruvie05 awesome write up today thank you very much...your side notes were also well appreciated...Ok so these guys are not talking I'm not use to this although I am kinda use to Gudduji being mad at RJ but not like this its torture for me because i want to see them together they finally have a permanent home and they can't enjoy it, it's making me crazy...Leela caci gave some good advice today to RJ well everyone has been giving her good advice but her mind seems to be too focus on least important things (like those worthless M&M'S)speaking of which "THEY STOLE FROM THE TEMPLE, THEY STOLE FROM GOD THOSE JERKS HAVE THEY NO SHAME POOR DIAMOND AND BABLI I FEEL FOR THEM THE MOST I KEEP THINKING HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED THEN HE WOULD HAVE TO FACE THIS TORTURE HOPE THE MONEY THEY STOLE GETS BURNT AND THE M&M's STARVE" as for RJ if you really care for Gudduji and you love him so much and you support him and there is no one else above him why the hell not tell him why keep that to yourself and have him stay mad you hmmm this girl still has a lot to learn about Gudduji he would give the world but you can't even share your thoughts...Cute Devan scenes today liking MD a little each day...Pre-cap looks interesting hope it comes true...

agree with you completely

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_ginmaharajZiva01

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Dhruvie.  Interesting epi.  Seeing a bit of the old Guddu here.  RJ still can't get it through her thick skull despite what everyone else has told her?  I think this is Guddu's way of showing her that he can't always accept her acceptance of things and there would be differences between them but at the end of the day it's two of them and no one else should matter.

Precap:  Looks interesting to see that she says that the M & Ms don't live there and they have no relation to them. Maybe Guddu might see that she is trying to cope. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzcoolguy3jps01dhruvie05pressuInfofanZiva01

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvhimm

This time Guddu is really hurt and is not happy with Runjhun, and I don't blame him for that one bit.  Apparently, it appears like Amma's advice has not entered her little brains.She seemed to be smarter during the challenge phase to interpret situations and work around them.  During MD's proposal when the groom and his parents had come to discuss about their marriage, and Gunjhun return home from the temple (blood on G's kurtha), she defends him when he is humiliated by everyone, and gives him the position in their home and family.  So what happened now?  How did she become so dumb as to not understand that her husband expects her to give him the topmost priority in her life?  Or is that too much to ask for all the sacrifice that he has done for her?  Well, she better resolve this soon, or I fear a drift in their relationship.It makes me realise once again as to how different they both are as individuals.  Things were relatively easier and they could manage well while they were living separately and away from her folks.  Now that both her worlds have merged, this was bound to happen.  She has to set her priorities right  and support her husband.  She better mend her relationship with Guddu before it is too late. 

Agreed Dhruvie.. I had that fear when they showed Runjhun's hand slipping from Guddu's in the episode when Runjhun found out about the auction. I hope that wasn't foreshadowing of coming episode...Shocked

Hmmm ...hope dis does not happen...but d Cv's r makng dis happen by RJ's cncerned behaviour towards d evil M & M's which wud create more rift b/w dem ... M & M's r not in d house physically bt still dey r der coz of RJ n her concern 4 dem AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Hope RJ n Guddu talk out n Cv's cud make Amma , MD n Kukkan d middlemen b/w d 2 for dem 2 resolve d problem n give sense 2 RJ

nmaharajpressuZiva01

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvhimm

This time Guddu is really hurt and is not happy with Runjhun, and I don't blame him for that one bit.  Apparently, it appears like Amma's advice has not entered her little brains.She seemed to be smarter during the challenge phase to interpret situations and work around them.  During MD's proposal when the groom and his parents had come to discuss about their marriage, and Gunjhun return home from the temple (blood on G's kurtha), she defends him when he is humiliated by everyone, and gives him the position in their home and family.  So what happened now?  How did she become so dumb as to not understand that her husband expects her to give him the topmost priority in her life?  Or is that too much to ask for all the sacrifice that he has done for her?  Well, she better resolve this soon, or I fear a drift in their relationship.It makes me realise once again as to how different they both are as individuals.  Things were relatively easier and they could manage well while they were living separately and away from her folks.  Now that both her worlds have merged, this was bound to happen.  She has to set her priorities right  and support her husband.  She better mend her relationship with Guddu before it is too late. 

Agreed Dhruvie.. I had that fear when they showed Runjhun's hand slipping from Guddu's in the episode when Runjhun found out about the auction. I hope that wasn't foreshadowing of coming episode...Shocked

Hmmm ...hope dis does not happen...but d Cv's r makng dis happen by RJ's cncerned behaviour towards d evil M & M's which wud create more rift b/w dem ... M & M's r not in d house physically bt still dey r der coz of RJ n her concern 4 dem AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Hope RJ n Guddu talk out n Cv's cud make Amma , MD n Kukkan d middlemen b/w d 2 for dem 2 resolve d problem n give sense 2 RJ

nmaharajpressuZiva01

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Thank u 4 d update ...

M & M's r still d same , shameless, crooks, blame game still on, cant think of a rt way 2 make thngs work n no remorse 4 wat dey hv done n coz of dem their children r suffering... as i said b4 dey wud need a real hard jhatka which wud shake all of dem 2 d core ( but wud dey still b d same or will feel guilty... Cv's n time will only tell)

I agree wid all of u dat RJ n Guddu need 2 talk out but still RJ is concerned abt d evil M & M's D'oh...which makes Guddu angry n mad at RJ ... she needs 2 learn n understand a lot of thngs , also needs 2 understand ppl who love her a lot n can do anythng 4 her n r her strenght (Guddu , Amma) but instead she is thinkng abt d evil 6, she needs 2 support Guddu n despite sayng dat Guddu is above all still her behaviour n concerns keep d evil 6 above evrybody 4 her (despite her knwong dat dey r wrong n evil) ... Hope RJ n Guddu sort thngs out instead of d matters gettng worse ...

Precap -  RJ sayng thngs out of her will n was also hesitating which by d luks of Guddu , i guess he wud knw dat she said thngs coz of him n she did nt want 2 make him angry further... May b RJ wud say dat if dey were nt thrown frm d house dey wud nt do such a thng AngryD'ohAngry ...hope she realises dat M & M r shameless n nt 2 think abt dem anymore

Hope Cv's resolve Gunjhun's problem soon n give some nice moments  n also MD n Kukkan...

Edited by coolguy3 - 21 September 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_ginmaharajpressuZiva01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index