thank u for the update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhruvie05pressuZiva01

dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvhimm

Thanks Dhruvie for the update.. In the precap she also says that they don't have any relationship with them anymore (like like). Overall nice episode.

Thanks, Luvhimm - added that part Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pressuZiva01

pranganga Senior Member
pranganga
pranganga

Thanks Dhruvie for the wonderful update.  Got the complete episode in ur WU.  Nice work.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhruvie05jps01pressuZiva01

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Thank you for the great update Big smile

I wish Guddu had not told her he forgave her when he obviously did not.  Runjhun needs to learn to support Guddu.

Am looking forward to watching the episode and the Kukkan/Devi and Gunjhun scenes.  I think it's funny though that Runjhun would say that Guddu never snaps at her... someone seems to have forgotten the pre-marriage and the challenge days...LOLTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jerzgirlSushmaGillljcruzcoolguy3LoveGuddujps01dhruvie05pressuZiva01

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thanks, Dhruvie.  Beautiful

It will be interesting to see how each (R and G) reacts to the same bit of news about the M & Ms stealing from the temple .

G is likely to think, I told you so.  They are the scum of the earth.  They deserve jail time.

R is likely to think, poor dears.  Look how bad their situation is and we are not doing anything to help.

If R reacts the way she did in precap, that will be the first...

The sad part is that the M & Ms are still resorting to game-playing and are proud of their "achievements" in begging and stealing!  They will never learn their lesson.

Did any one of them think of "working" to get the money for their necessities?  Hell, no!

Edit:  Both need to learn to "talk" and "listen" to each other, instead of Guddu dictating and getting angry and Runjhun getting silent and "going along" with Guddu to appease him.  There is always a happy medium in issues a couple face.

Edited by gardes - 21 September 2011 at 11:41am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

luvHimanshooskamanijerzgirlSushmaGillljcruzcoolguy3LoveGuddujps01dhruvie05rani2007pressuZiva01Infofan

jerzgirl Groupbie
jerzgirl
jerzgirl

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
great write up - in the pre-cap nearly fell off my chair when I saw - Runjhun tell the priest she could not help him.OuchOuch Ouch
 She did not have that deer caught in head lights look ConfusedConfusedConfused either when the M &M's names were mentioned.
I doubt she is has lost that soft spot...for her abusers ...but the is the nature of emotional  abuse the dysfunctional attachment  victims have with  their abuser

At least it looks like she is standing by her man.ClapClapClap

It was sad that the M & M showed not remorse or shame that Mittoo...1st) stole and 2nd) stole from the donations box from a temple they are known at.   Thumbs DownThumbs Down
Then all of them discussing who has the 1st right to it as if Mittoo would let anyone near it.

When she say lets go to a dharamshala and buy good foods and enjoy the way she said it was so callous..Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down and every one grinned and followed

Edited by jerzgirl - 21 September 2011 at 10:28am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzcoolguy3LoveGuddujps01dhruvie05rani2007gardespressuZiva01

dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
This time Guddu is really hurt and is not happy with Runjhun, and I don't blame him for that one bit.  Apparently, it appears like Amma's advice has not entered her little brains.

She seemed to be smarter during the challenge phase to interpret situations and work around them.  During MD's proposal when the groom and his parents had come to discuss about their marriage, and Gunjhun return home from the temple (blood on G's kurtha), she defends him when he is humiliated by everyone, and gives him the position in their home and family.  So what happened now?  How did she become so dumb as to not understand that her husband expects her to give him the topmost priority in her life?  Or is that too much to ask for all the sacrifice that he has done for her?  Well, she better resolve this soon, or I fear a drift in their relationship.

It makes me realise once again as to how different they both are as individuals.  Things were relatively easier and they could manage well while they were living separately and away from her folks.  Now that both her worlds have merged, this was bound to happen.  She has to set her priorities right  and support her husband.  She better mend her relationship with Guddu before it is too late.

Edit : Its not like I don't understand the emotions that Runjhun is going through, but she needs to prioritize what / who is important to her in her life.   More imporantly, they need to TALK IT OUT!!

Edited by dhruvie05 - 21 September 2011 at 10:16am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jerzgirlskamaniljcruzcoolguy3LoveGudduazuriajps01rani2007gardespressuZiva01

luvhimm Groupbie
luvhimm
luvhimm

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
This time Guddu is really hurt and is not happy with Runjhun, and I don't blame him for that one bit.  Apparently, it appears like Amma's advice has not entered her little brains.She seemed to be smarter during the challenge phase to interpret situations and work around them.  During MD's proposal when the groom and his parents had come to discuss about their marriage, and Gunjhun return home from the temple (blood on G's kurtha), she defends him when he is humiliated by everyone, and gives him the position in their home and family.  So what happened now?  How did she become so dumb as to not understand that her husband expects her to give him the topmost priority in her life?  Or is that too much to ask for all the sacrifice that he has done for her?  Well, she better resolve this soon, or I fear a drift in their relationship.It makes me realise once again as to how different they both are as individuals.  Things were relatively easier and they could manage well while they were living separately and away from her folks.  Now that both her worlds have merged, this was bound to happen.  She has to set her priorities right  and support her husband.  She better mend her relationship with Guddu before it is too late. 

Agreed Dhruvie.. I had that fear when they showed Runjhun's hand slipping from Guddu's in the episode when Runjhun found out about the auction. I hope that wasn't foreshadowing of coming episode...Shocked

Edited by luvhimm - 21 September 2011 at 10:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3azuriajps01rani2007pressuInfofanZiva01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index