Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Chicks...i too was impressed with Daddy's logic...shukar hai ke brother and sister (Bua) are both not stupid and swayed easily by SLIMY charm!!!!Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Three Cheers for Daddy O! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Let's all get our brooms and belans out gals, kick that shyamua out!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romantic.chick

ccuteaangel

Goldie

ccuteaangel

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Finally, a character who finally see's that a strange perverted man saying suggestive things every now and then to a girl in the house may not have the cleanest intentions. Seriously though, if not Buaji, because she seems like the type of person that either loves or hates someone but you would have expected Khushi to have noticed something with all the awkward things he says to her every now and then. And Arnav, usually on top form doesnt seem to want to investigate the man that makes his sister so unhappy at times. It was getting a bit unrealistic. I might have just pulled all my hair out if Khushi's parents loved him and agreed to the marriage straight away. I love that Shyam has an obstacle to face, lets see if his slimy ways are any good to fool Khushi's father. I bet her father finds out, my the heart attack puts him out for a while so he can't reveal the truth. Either way, I just really want the outcome of the Shyam business to have a positive and not a negative effect on Arnav and Khushi's relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romantic.chick

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.