Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

dev have to make suhaagdin instead of suhaagrat (Page 2)

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
ya it'll be beter lolll

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL But how will you keep her out of their room she is in and out of their room 24 hours better send her to some mandir with some mannat  so that she gets what she wants meanwhile RADEV will be busy with their mannat.Wink
v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
HAAA! AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% ;D
-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
LolLOLLOL... I must say that will be a awesome idea!!!SmileSmile
zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
yes very good idea Clap hope that happen soon , but creatives  have to finish with this Bharka soon and let Dev an Radhika togetherDay Dreaming
bitu900 Senior Member
bitu900
bitu900

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
superb idea
anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Barkha: Thanks for your post. I might be in minority here, but I don't want RaDev to have their SR yet. (no chappals please)...Reason being, Radhika has yet to declared as Dev's patni in the society...In eyes of society Dev is not married to Rads and someelse...I am not even talking of being Rpian yet...but she has to get her rights, what belongs to her rightfully and solely...only then they can think about their SR...

Yday, Dev said a brilliant line - I am able to give time to Radhika but not able to get her respect  (Samay de pa raha hoon per sanman nahin)...Dev being the husband has to get her all the respect and rights of a wife not only in the house but also in the eyes of society...Even w/o thinking of child (as to what answer would Radhika give if she becomes pregnant, while it is not a public knowledge that she is the wife of Dev), she has to get the right back as the wife and more importantly that accusation of characterless has to be wiped away...IMHO...only then RaDev should think about taking this relationship to next level...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

avina900 Senior Member
avina900
avina900

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
very good idea

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index