Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mausam Reviews !!!! (Page 93)

.Alluring. IF-Dazzler
.Alluring.
.Alluring.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

@Sathya88
just enjoy the movie and hopefully somebody clarifies something soon enough...

tuli..nooo..I'm waiting to see what Shab thought of itt! btw did you see it?

yeah and i liked it Smile i give it 8/10 Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.rivervssaras

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
@chocolover89, I will definitely enjoy it. I also hope someone comes and clarifies things.
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Mausam: The movies S L O W written all over it..the major back drop is the length.. Gossshhh.. times are gone when people used to sit in theatres for 3+ hours and watch movies like HAAHK, HSSH, DDLJ.. comeon director and i also dont see any reason why it was long.. there were alotta scenes which they could have reduced or completly cutt off..

Story: the story is not bad.. its just that years and months and days go by but the story is very much there.. at the same spot.. Punjab to Scotland to Ahmedabad to America to Switzerland to Ahmedabad again.. why soo many places?? makes it moree confusing.. then the story goes through all the disasters.. 9/11, Gujrat Riots, Kargil war and God knows wat not.. i seriously dont see any need for that.. its way too confusingg and the actors seem jinxed to have met only thrice in long 10 years..and wat was the effin ending about??? spoiler --> a person whose hand was not moving since the last 2 years was suddenly a ninja, superman, batman, spiderman.. climbed up that ferris wheel.. firstly.. climbing up that ferris is no piece of cake..but our hero does it.. not only that he saves the girl with one hand only and that too the paralysed one.. are we real??? puhhleaaseee Wacko

Shahid: He looks good in the Punjab days.. he looks young, fresh and cutee (i hate to say that cz i dont like him) DeadLOL he acts pretty much natural but as everyone saying that he is flawless he is not.. he could have done better..not bad but not the best for sure..

Sonam: she can hardly act...she has improved from her torture in Thank You.. but she needs to learn acting actually.. she looks pretty.. tries to act too.. kinda succeeds too but then everything is soo cliched she cannot do alot.. Story just takes over her..

Aditi: she was good.. better than Sonam.. she should be given more roles.. she can prove herself as a good actress..

final verdict: i was expectingg nothing so the movie went fair-bad for me..my friend had some crazy expectations and she was visibly upset LOL it could have been better for sure very easily.. bad editing, too much happening in the story yet nothing is happening..songs are pretty slow.. u wont be sad if u give it a miss.. all in all a movie which could have been good has gone to waste..

2.5/5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Mausam Has Fair First Weekend

Monday 26th September 2011 09.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Mausam had a fair first weekend of around 20.50 crore nett as per early estimates but it failed to show much growth over the weekend. Saturday was similar to Friday while Sunday was a bit higher than Saturday. The opening is by far the biggest for a Shahid Kapoor starrer.

The collections at single screens dropped on Saturday while multiplexes at places also dropped on Saturday. Mausam is likely to find it tough going on Monday going by weekend trends.

The best performance for the film has come in Delhi/UP, East Punjab and Rajasthan while West Bengal and Nizam are well below the mark.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadanmasakalli

vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Lets talk about the different facets of love shown in Mausam by Pankaj...I am realizing now that quite a few were shown...Smile

Stupefaction 
Harry was almost constantly stupefied during the first season...in his initial throes of first love...Tongue ...he looked like something had hit his head...when he found that Aayat had left him with no further way of contacting him again...

Shyness & Insecurity
Aayat was scared to renew her acquaintance with Harry in Scotland...she wasn't sure he remembered her..he thought that she must already have married and had kids..Tongue

Telepathy?
Were Harry-Aayat able to read each other's thoughts...in that restaurant..

Intimacy & Togetherness - Giddiness & Excitement
Harry-Aayat found such happiness in doing small things together..the act of joining and holding fast their colored hands...and later washing each other hands..Embarrassed ..was so beautiful & powerful

Possessiveness & Jealousy
Harry was immediately suspicious on seeing Aayat with another guy...and started questioning her about it..

Misunderstanding
Later on in the train when he saw her with a guy & child..he jumped to all sorts of wrong conclusions...

Frustration & Anger
Harry was frustrated at having his hands tied down...during the Kargil War...with not being able to reach Aayat via the telephone..Aayat throws their picture into the fire...

Doubt & Despair
Having got his hand paralyzed...Harry felt he no longer knew where he stood with Aayat...felt he was no longer worthy of her..

Depression
Each time Harry faced the disappointment of not being able to trace Aayat..it was like a fresh nail in the coffin...sinking Harry further lower..

Madness
Harry almost went mad...at the thought that Aayat's child was still in danger...during the Gujarat riots...

Vulnerability & Disillusion
Aayat was like a flower...getting bruised..with each of Harry's seeming defection...As each letter to Harry went unanswered...Aayat got more and more disillusioned with her love...she began loosing all hope...

Blind Trust
Aayat had an almost blind trust in Harry...once he was with her...it was as if all was well..even in the midst of mayhem...

One sided love - Fury & Revenge
'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'...When her love got thwarted..she did everything to thwart Harry-Aayat's...

Hopeless hope
Aayat was not able to cut off her love for Harry...nor was Rajjo able to do so...even after marriage to another guy

Guilt & Regret
Rajjo felt hugely guilty in the end...for having hurt Harry...by taking away Aayat..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor2--ania--

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
^ ^^ it was never meant to release with MBKD Get ur facts right 
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nemo-

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Mausam: The movies S L O W written all over it..the major back drop is the length.. Gossshhh.. times are gone when people used to sit in theatres for 3+ hours and watch movies like HAAHK, HSSH, DDLJ.. comeon director and i also dont see any reason why it was long.. there were alotta scenes which they could have reduced or completly cutt off..

Story: the story is not bad.. its just that years and months and days go by but the story is very much there.. at the same spot.. Punjab to Scotland to Ahmedabad to America to Switzerland to Ahmedabad again.. why soo many places?? makes it moree confusing.. then the story goes through all the disasters.. 9/11, Gujrat Riots, Kargil war and God knows wat not.. i seriously dont see any need for that.. its way too confusingg and the actors seem jinxed to have met only thrice in long 10 years..and wat was the effin ending about??? spoiler --> a person whose hand was not moving since the last 2 years was suddenly a ninja, superman, batman, spiderman.. climbed up that ferris wheel.. firstly.. climbing up that ferris is no piece of cake..but our hero does it.. not only that he saves the girl with one hand only and that too the paralysed one.. are we real??? puhhleaaseee Wacko

Shahid: He looks good in the Punjab days.. he looks young, fresh and cutee (i hate to say that cz i dont like him) DeadLOL he acts pretty much natural but as everyone saying that he is flawless he is not.. he could have done better..not bad but not the best for sure..

Sonam: she can hardly act...she has improved from her torture in Thank You.. but she needs to learn acting actually.. she looks pretty.. tries to act too.. kinda succeeds too but then everything is soo cliched she cannot do alot.. Story just takes over her..

Aditi: she was good.. better than Sonam.. she should be given more roles.. she can prove herself as a good actress..

final verdict: i was expectingg nothing so the movie went fair-bad for me..my friend had some crazy expectations and she was visibly upset LOL it could have been better for sure very easily.. bad editing, too much happening in the story yet nothing is happening..songs are pretty slow.. u wont be sad if u give it a miss.. all in all a movie which could have been good has gone to waste..

2.5/5

Your review is a replica of my thoughts and feelings towards the film! Very well said! Clap

The only thing is, I watched this online, cuz after reading the bad reviews I did't want to waste my money in case I did't like it (I am a college student, so have to conservative while spending for fun) and I am so GLAD I did't watch this in the theater! 

The producers made a SMART movie not to release this with MBKD! Or else the film would have surely not done well at all! (Sorry to bring in MBKD but I could't help and point it out!).

i get free ticketsss.. if only i had to pay for it.. i would have jumped into the screen and hit the producers soo bad LOLLOL (as if i can do that)LOL
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
it was supposed to release 9th september all along.. they pushed the date to 16th and then 23rd..

Edited by Pulwasha - 25 September 2011 at 11:35pm

Go to top