Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mausam Reviews !!!! (Page 90)

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Heheheh yeah but it's not like Aayat to run up and hug Harry in front of everyone..she's too shy for that. If Harry had seen her first, he would have run upto her and hugged her LOL

I didn't think she got married to him..but I was wondering who's the kid..and why the heck she's with Akram LOL I thought America was unnecessary..

You know..I know the movie was too long..but I wouldn't mind seeing the full 4 hours unedited because I think the last 40 mins would make more sense. the editing was too choppy there and I was confused..it's honestly because of the last 40 minutes that the movie's got so much criticism..

Rajjo...I liked her (except for when she burned Aayat's letter--then I was like BITCH (please excuse my language) LOL) . Love that scene in the train with Harry..even after a kid she's like, tum kaho toh aaj bhi kood jaoon train se tumhare liye, and Harry doesn't even look at her. She's never gonna get over Harry...and her hubby knows. sad.

OMG badmaash Harryyy! It's impossible NOT to love him..

-Hahah..Yeah. Its not like Aayat at all...but imagine the impact that would have made if she DID do that! Ahhh! <3 hahaha. But it was so cute and innocent. I loved her personality. And Harry's too. Innocent.

-I didn't think America was unnecessary but if they had skipped US then the movie would still have made sense.

-I see all these people complaining about the length...i actually was fine with it. Whats the big deal. If the movie was just down right horrible then i would understand but its not so i had no problem with the length. At all. But i agree...the criticism of the movie is coming from the last 40 or so mins.

-OHMYGOSH! Exactly! When Rajo burned those letters...GRRR!! Censored LOL. I wanted to slap her. ahaha.
And i liked that scene on the train as well. That's kinda when i felt for her. Like...Harry loves Aayat, Aayat loves Harry...they get their love story. But Rajo has been going after Harry since ages and she doesn't get what she has always wanted. Her love doesn't succeed.Even after she gets married and has a kid...she can't forget Harry. That was sad. And it was even sadder to know that Rajo's husband knew that. Poor thingsss. I loved all the little connections between them.

Such memorable characters!!(:

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raiinie2

OMGOSHHH!! I was getting so frustrated at that point. They finally meet after god knows how long and when they finally do. Harry sees Aayat with Akram+child. Urghhh!!! But then again, i calmed myself down thinking that this is a love story so it HAS to have a happy ending LOLLOL

Hahah. Yeahh...when i saw Akram and Aayat and the kid i was getting frustrated too. But at the same time i was proud of Harry for leaving because he thought she was happy and married now. AH! The heartache that he went through. And in the fire scene when he saves Aayat...Harry asks for her kid.! That was so sweeettt. Loved that part!(:
bollywoodfan16 Goldie
bollywoodfan16
bollywoodfan16

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I think it was good movie to watch...Finally some love story to watch from bollywood and shahid was absolutely pleasure to watch. I just loved his performance...I dont know why people are not liking it, I think now a days people dont believe in love. We as people have changed so much that we have actually forgotten the meaning of love. Now a days love has also become very convenient...Out of sight out of mind type thing...Well each movie have some flaws and mausam do have some but that does not mean we can ignore its wonderful points...I think people are so used of watching dhink chika and sheila ki jawani that they dont understand "Oh rabba main toh mar gaya oye   Shaddai mujhe kar gaya kar gaya oye"...I m not trying to offend anyone i love all mindless comedies too but once in a while its great to watch a different and special movie like mausam

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverSATHYA88vssarasfly2megilmores

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I felt for rajjo too in a way I think Harry took advantage of her in the start he knew she had feelings for him he should've cleared it but again even Harry was a Teenger just enjoying the situation

P.s sona and her awkward moves in mallo malli so cute but mallo malli came too late by the end I was like
Maybe they chopped it as well caz they chopped the baarish/kiss /jacket (remember there were pics of aayat with harry's jacket )scene so much ughh how I wish they hadn't

But I hope they add them on the DVD
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I have yet to see this movie, but a lot of negative reviews, darn.

I'm still going to watch it, nonetheless..really was expecting better responses though, kinda feel for Shahid Kapoor. 
-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Thanks Gaggu da for the positive review, until now all of my friends have trashed the movie so I was confused whether to watch it or not. But you gave me hope, knowing you and your taste (aka sucker for romanceLOL)...I will give it a try next weekCool

LOL Meli!!!!!! yes do watch it ROFL and about trashing it lmao i cant even say anything because Preeti trashed it LOL she will kill me tomorrow ROFL but no honestly i really didnt understand why all of them didnt like it on  FBErmm  and secondly IT IS a really beautiful movie i think you would like it too considering the romantic buffs we are LOL and Shahid and Sonam DID have chemistry!

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 25 September 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vssaras

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

-Hahah..Yeah. Its not like Aayat at all...but imagine the impact that would have made if she DID do that! Ahhh! <3 hahaha. But it was so cute and innocent. I loved her personality. And Harry's too. Innocent. Hahaha..yea I supppose..I liekd it anyways..I loved their young love story in Punjab and dating in Scotland...the mehendi scene hai main mar jawan Day Dreaming LOL

-I didn't think America was unnecessary but if they had skipped US then the movie would still have made sense. Yeah...they wanted 9/11 to be the reason she comes back..but I think it would have worked without it as well. See it was too choppy at this point..

-I see all these people complaining about the length...i actually was fine with it. Whats the big deal. If the movie was just down right horrible then i would understand but its not so i had no problem with the length. At all. But i agree...the criticism of the movie is coming from the last 40 or so mins. Length became a problem in America/Swiss part (the last 30-40 mins) because it felt like the movie was going nowhere and the choppy editing made it confusing. Otherwise it's not THAT bad..if the ferris wheel scene was cut, it would have been perfect..that buara saaya wala dialogue made a shed a few tears..so many people are affected by such violent acts :(

-OHMYGOSH! Exactly! When Rajo burned those letters...GRRR!! Censored LOL. I wanted to slap her. ahaha. Mee tooo! Though I had a slight inkling she would, but I was hoping she would be the one to bring them together because she loved Harry enough to only want his happiness..LOL and I felt bad for her when she said sorry Harry..she kinda realized her mistake then..

And i liked that scene on the train as well. That's kinda when i felt for her. Like...Harry loves Aayat, Aayat loves Harry...they get their love story. But Rajo has been going after Harry since ages and she doesn't get what she has always wanted. Her love doesn't succeed.Even after she gets married and has a kid...she can't forget Harry. That was sad. And it was even sadder to know that Rajo's husband knew that. Poor thingsss. I loved all the little connections between them. I thought it was a nice parallel between Harry-Aayat's unconditional love for each other and Rajjo's unrequited love..ajeeb dastan hain yeh...fitting song for her.

Such memorable characters!!(:
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mausam-

I felt for rajjo too in a way I think Harry took advantage of her in the start he knew she had feelings for him he should've cleared it but again even Harry was a Teenger just enjoying the situation

P.s sona and her awkward moves in mallo malli so cute but mallo malli came too late by the end I was like
Maybe they chopped it as well caz they chopped the baarish/kiss /jacket (remember there were pics of aayat with harry's jacket )scene so much ughh how I wish they hadn't

But I hope they add them on the DVD
I did...Harry kinda leads her on, but he was being a typical spoilt brat enjoying the attention.

Oh man..Sona just cannot dance LOL especially next to Shahid LOL 

They chopped off a LOT of dating scenes in Scotland..I could tell in the ik tu hi tu flashback sequence..plus there's pics of other senes.

Go to top