The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverBe.edgy

vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Parth Walikhindi
thunderbull331 Parth Walikhindi 

@shahidkapoor watched ur movie today...its awesome reminded me of classic hits like Roja nd Dil se...keep up d gud wrk

Edited by vssaras - 23 September 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverBe.edgynaadanmasakalli

vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
barkha dutt
BDUTT barkha dutt 

Memory rush of 1999 and reporting the war at frontline. Remember IAF pounding from the skies softening up Tiger Hill for final reclaim ops

Intermission of mausam. The kargil war about to begin on the other side. Just Loving @shahidkapoor in it so far :)

Edited by vssaras - 23 September 2011 at 1:33pm

moon.riverBe.edgynaadanmasakalli

vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Sourabh Dugar
sourabhdugar Sourabh Dugar 
Shahid kapoor's acting is very gud in #mausam.. Must watch 4@shahidkapoor fans.. Mausam is a gud bt slow paced film.. I give 7/10..

Vaibhav Changoiwala
handsome_vabs Vaibhav Changoiwala 
Saw #mausam tonite...great movie...@sonamakapoor looks really beautiful...@shahidkapoor best performance by far! Good work guys!!!

Edited by vssaras - 23 September 2011 at 1:36pm

Be.edgynaadanmasakalli

Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vssaras

Vashini
Vaashini Vashini 
Bang on right! RT @Surbhi158 The critics are only magnifying the flaws n not highlighting the positives enough #Mausam

Completely agree with this tweet. After watching it few hours back, the film definitely offers more than what the critics are dismissing it as. Yes the film is flawed, particularly towards the later stage of the 2nd half (unnecessary scenes, which IMO would have been better edited) and the ending.
However, the film definitely has  some genuine gem of a moments/scenes that totally makes up for these flaws.  

The film is very idealistic, so it really appealed to me. Love like Harry and Aayat's are very rare these days, it seems like a thing of a past. I miss it and Mausam kinda brings it back for me. So, I thoroughly enjoyed it and would def recommend it to my friends and you all. 

moon.riverSATHYA88vssaras

vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raiinie2

Originally posted by vssaras

Vashini
Vaashini Vashini 
Bang on right! RT @Surbhi158 The critics are only magnifying the flaws n not highlighting the positives enough #Mausam

Completely agree with this tweet. After watching it few hours back, the film definitely offers more than what the critics are dismissing it as. Yes the film is flawed, particularly towards the later stage of the 2nd half (unnecessary scenes, which IMO would have been better edited) and the ending.
However, the film definitely has  some genuine gem of a moments/scenes that totally makes up for these flaws.  

The film is very idealistic, so it really appealed to me. Love like Harry and Aayat's are very rare these days, it seems like a thing of a past. I miss it and Mausam kinda brings it back for me. So, I thoroughly enjoyed it and would def recommend it to my friends and you all. 

Cool that you enjoyed the movie...Smile
kuku95 Newbie
kuku95
kuku95

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Just got back from Mausam...still have a headache...

One of the most disappointing films of Shahid Kapoor..

The problem is the script...There is no love or romance between the two characters.. They hardly interact or even show any depth to their characters.. All we see is the background story pushing the meeting of these two characters..There is a hardly any relief in the second half in the sense of music or interesting situations..I was looking to see if they would capture and show the intensity between the two leads in Scotland..Spending all these monies on foreign locations to just capture the images and streets and nothing on the two leads..What a waste of resources and time...The audience is expected to understand their pinning and sorrows just from few moments the two characters have shared on the screen..

Shahid and Sonam both trying to impress and act hard to impress which fails big time..Never once, do i feel for the characters cause they are so shallow and undeveloped..The IAF part looks so staged and forced and Shahid hams big time trying to show off...

The first part was okay nothing great or spectular..

Compare that with a sweet film like Jab We Met ..all shot in India but so many interesting moments and perfect chemistry between the two leads...

Trying too hard to project the film as epic when there is no pain or emotions that the audience can feel..Even the songs dont provide any relief as the characters are so underdeveloped..

I hope everyone associated with this film will learn that big is not always better...The screenplay has to be interesting and the audience needs to have emphaty for the characters to make such films work..This is not a masala film but at the same time even offbeat movies are interesting to watch cause the subject and the characters are interesting..

The whole cast was horrible including Shahid and Sonam..One of their worst performances..

Watching Supriya was like she was having constipation...Shahid Kapoor at least good in the first 30 mins but with the film just went down the hill trying to act instead of being natural and sponstaneous..Sonam the less said the better...

How does one blow 60 crores on a garbage like this...What was the need to shoot this film across Europe..no need...the story didnt require..Trying to show off..

The film will crash from tomorrow as more negative word of mouth spreads..

Feel sorry for all the Shahid and Sonam fans who i think happen to be girls under the age of 16 who idolize them and want this movie to be a blockbuster..The film at least has to entertain in order for it to work at some level...This one just doesnt cut it...

LennieMeena1

kuku95 Newbie
kuku95
kuku95

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Thank good TIFF premiere was cancelled ..

What an embrassment and waste of time that would have been for the makers to show off such garbage at this prestigous event...

Imagine press conference with these loonies talking about epic and three years to write a script and blah blah..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Go to top