Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Mausam Reviews !!!! (Page 42)

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Zarwulicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zarwulicious-
-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
plzzz fary post it here yar.. m dying for ur review

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vssarasnaadanmasakalli

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Micky_elle Goldie
Micky_elle
Micky_elle

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Guess wat...Taran Adarsh gave a 4.5 for bodyguard and a 4 for Ready.and heck even MBKD gets a 4...so I totally understand now this guys' calibre of judging movies LOL

I haven't watched Mausam yet, but I believe it to be a good movie!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Be.edgymoon.river-Kruti.S-vssarasChatoyant.Sam_dean4Eva-Zarwulicious-ruky786naadanmasakalli

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Be.edgy Goldie
Be.edgy
Be.edgy

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
2 stars by Taran !! LOL Yeah.. They didn't fill your pocket enough huh ..
That dude Gave 4 STARS to Housefull and guess what 4 to Ready, MBKD and bodyguard . .
And that's soo much I believe him . .
I bet I'll like Mausam . .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.rivervssaras

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Taran adarsh is very generous with his ratings...He gave 4 stars to many small films this year..either he should like it or it is expected to do very well at the BO

Housefull got 4 stars?...anyway it is the biggest hit of Akki's career so i guess it is all right..

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=3341&nCat
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
K K K  HMM SO the following review is completely Unbiased and what i genuinely feel about the film  as a whole. 

My Personal rating Between 3.5 & 4 /5 

M a lil disappointed & the sole reason is the Length and BAD EDITINGGG. They could've chopped so much from it which wasn't  necessary at all.

It starts off so well the punjab shown is the real punjab it really makes you happy inside the camera work is just too freaking good 

Without a Single Doubt it is Shahid & Sonam's Best work till date Esp sonam's caz she's  just so brilliant in this. U can see the growth in her as an actor and Boy it's tremendous. she really stands out in most of the sequences and brightens ur screen with her screen presence. Her Hold on emotional scenes were so much better than this time and this makes me a Proud fan Infact very very very Proud Fan Loved her and the naive aayat. Her Innocence Just steals ur heart right away. Her naughty aankh macholi with harry and the teasing is so cute and awwworthy  & so is her emotional turmoil later God she was the one hurting more caz she wasn't getting any replies any response thanks tot he middle person played by aditi sharma who was SImply awesome as well in her grey role she stood out and i personally wanted more of her as well   

Shahid was Amazing as well Just loved him he was so naughty & endearing in punjab and than the transition was so well shown & Proves he's still very much in the Game and Is on par with RK f not ahead or behind him Fabulous even better than kaminey and JWM.

It really have some sequences which r not easier to forget and  really have  the classic old world  feel and The type every girl want sorta romance it's simple No OTT vade kasmein  with each other main tumhare yeh kar sakta hoon woh kar sakta hoon thing nothing.  they speak through eyes and make promises and that's what touches you the most it's just simple

Now to the flaws

The biggest really is the Editing  it really needed crisp editing and it would've been so much more impactful and the super hero part at the end to show his arm recovering wasn't necessary at all caz at that time u r like OH man it's done finished the reunion happens before that and u r like no no hold on there's still more rofl  

Why is mallo malli at the very end???
For what reason sonu's and shreya's duet ( which is such a good song so soft and touching)and shreya's re rendition of abhi na jao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nahi ( another fav sequence ) not in the Album????? 

the IAF really didn't made sense caz it really didn't contributed to film in any way Plus the CGI's r bad

Now to my fav seq ( most of the shahid sonam ones ) but still few that really really stand out to me  The Mehendi scene( that's the sonu shreya song plus AH's first conversation  oh man i was blushing like nothing else it's full of innocence yet so beautiful something that we haven't seen in Films yet)

waltzing, Both the rain scenes, the church vows, the carriage scene, the last last scene with a pregnant sona . 

ON The WHOLE's IT's serene and Soulful & Pure. It doesn't have the glitzy glamor,item numbers , or cheap sex or whatever . OH and the mush talked about Kiss is Not even a full kiss But Brilliantly Shot & NOT Vulgar at all u can even watch with ur family

The main message and my fav dialogue is 

Aayat: haary kaun hain woh( referreing to the terrorists) and harry relying. Koi nahi Bas  gande saaye hain aur kuch nahi

Also hindu, muslim ,sikh or any other faith we r all humans. loves how harry questioned her how r they different if she was born in his house she would've been madhuri and he would've been Javed what's the difference. Nothing caz above all we are Humans 

P.s shahid sonam defiantly need to work again the chemistry is too good

EDIT: OH PUHLEEZ IT MIGHT BE LONG BUT IT":S NO COMPARISON TO HOUSEFUL AND ALL THAT CHEAPRA STUFF Maybe TA didn't like dit caz it's neat and clean and SOULFUL

Edited by -Mausam- - 22 September 2011 at 11:27pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenu32moon.riverBe.edgycricketfan1vssaraspoppy2009TallyHoChatoyant.huzie12BheegiBasantiLifeOLicious-Zarwulicious-ruky786gilmores

Go to top