India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mausam Reviews !!!! (Page 115)

-shopaholic- Goldie
-shopaholic-
-shopaholic-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
so has it officially been declared as flop?

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
its a awsome movie. i dont know why people dint enjoy it. for me it was 4/5 stars. hopefully its not a flop. I also dont think so it is

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia.khanvssaraswida

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzana.faria

so has it officially been declared as flop?

nt yet bt goin da wrong way...dis weekend ill tell everythin...but derez litttle chance of recovering the costs...which already excluded shahids remuneration. S actually shahid is getting nuthin out of this movie... 
WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I loved Mausam...Sonam acted beautifully and Shasha was damn good...Everything is perfect...I didn't even realised it was long as critics reported LOL...Great movie..

lilly_starBe.edgyvssaras

lilly_star Senior Member
lilly_star
lilly_star

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
If anyone thinks that Shahid is no superstar then yeah right, he is not. I agree with people that he has a few hit movies like Ishq Vishq, Jab We Met, Kaminey, Kismat Konnection. Most of the movies he has worked in flopped. But even after then big producers want to work with him. Why? That is maybe because he can act and has the potential.

Check the earlier movies of Salman Khan, he has tons of flop movies in his earlier days when he was young. And look what he is today. Even his so much discussed movie "Veer" boomed in the box office. So what? Did he give up? We know the answer. That's why after 40+ he's able to make himself a superstar.

Shahid Kapoor is too young comparing to Salman Khan, so he has still a long way to go. This is not the end, if Shahid has really the thirst to prove himself he will not give up. He still has a big opportunity to make himself a superstar.

Remember, there is no gain without pain. Smile

moon.riverBe.edgylive_life

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I loved the movie. And honestly speaking Shahid & Soonam have an awesome chemistry. Shahid was great & even Soonam did act really well, this is her best. Only thing is I feel the movie was dragged too much. But overall it was a beautiful movieTongue

Be.edgylive_lifevssaras

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Saw Mausam...in the middle of nowhere in some theater in the US...with 10 people on a Sat afternoon...there were two Americans in the theater (who btw did not like the movie haha)

I love the thought that went behind creating Mausam...there were wonderful scenes and shots...beautiful moments...but together they didn't make up a beautiful movie unfortunately. I think the movie could have redeemed itself IF the ending was better...seriously everyone laughed in the theater when the horse was still around! The ending was supposed to hit you hard...the ending needed to tie up the beginning of the movie...it was just begging for a better ending...the movie deserved better really!

As for acting...Sonam was fantastic. I went with people who are no fans of Sonam and they all thought she was fabulous. The girl is here to stay and she will grow better and better with experience...she is an actress who gets it right with her characters- whether it is crazy Sakina, spunky Bittu, romantic Simran, spoilt brat Aisha or the girl with a dark past Aayat. From her body language to her expressions to her tone...just saying since too many people are still blind :P (TY was an exception and everyone has those in their careers...a genre that is misfit to one's style...I think if she learns how to exaggerate her expressions a little she can do masala movies!!)

Shahid was also very good and I think everyone agrees and I don't need to explain hopefully! LOL!

Edited by LifeOLicious - 02 October 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana1

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
what i liked about sonam in the movie was that she went from this extremely shy girl to a women who became more open. I really liked that transition. She played the part really well. I liked how she maintained her innocence throughout

but i wish Harry's transition was better. He went from this fun loving harry to a serious man. I mean i understand his character was suppose to be serious but i wish he kept some of his charm. Harry in the beginning was so lovable and relatable. But later on he acted like a robot.

I read in one of shahids articles that his father gave him advise not to show so much emotion bc "less says more". This worked against him, i feel. 

Ending sucked. They invested so much time into making this movie, i wish they would have spent more time editing.

punjab scenes were amazing.

Go to top