India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mausam Reviews !!!! (Page 102)

LurkeronIF Newbie
LurkeronIF
LurkeronIF

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I was waiting for this movie for the last two years and I watched it on Saturday. I was so let down, maybe because I had expected the world from it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vssarasSano88

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Just came back from mausam.. went there with 3 other friends..
andd we alll liked itt :D.. yeah a bit too long butt.. i guess.. especially in my case i didnt mind it.. becausee i am a sona fan.. and so seeign her on big screen is great and especially cause its her best performance till datee :D
andd andd never was a shahid fan butt now on.. i can say PROUDLYY IM HIS NEW PHANNGIRLLL hehehe
he was just amazing.. and his look .. goshh HOTT..
great acting
and i loved teh innocent storyy..
me and my friends talked and we were all missing the innocent stories in bollywood..real bollywood storiess!!!.. soo this is a great onee :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly_starBe.edgymoon.riverSavyDobrevvssaras-SalShah4eva-

vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

Just came back from mausam.. went there with 3 other friends..
andd we alll liked itt :D.. yeah a bit too long butt.. i guess.. especially in my case i didnt mind it.. becausee i am a sona fan.. and so seeign her on big screen is great and especially cause its her best performance till datee :D
andd andd never was a shahid fan butt now on.. i can say PROUDLYY IM HIS NEW PHANNGIRLLL hehehe
he was just amazing.. and his look .. goshh HOTT..
great acting
and i loved teh innocent storyy..
me and my friends talked and we were all missing the innocent stories in bollywood..real bollywood storiess!!!.. soo this is a great onee :D

Welcome to the Shanatics (Shahid fanatics) world...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

LurkeronIF Newbie
LurkeronIF
LurkeronIF

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Thank you Saras for the Mausam mania. Smile

vssaras

SavyDobrev Goldie
SavyDobrev
SavyDobrev

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
According to what i know and i think specially after seeing the movie
Im pretty sure the Journo's Critics were bribed (im sure this happens for many other movies too) but i have a weird feeling that it was all way too intense for mausam
The 1.5-2 star ratings werent fair at all. I've seen the film and it deserves atleast 2.5 stars and above (id give it a 3.5) 
The entire audience sitting along with me enjoyed the movie (infact i even recorded their reaction because they were so overwhelmed with the movie ) 
I have a whole other theory of who and why is it happening but wont get into that for obvious reasons :P 
I really feel that alot of injustice in the way the media is portraying the movie is happening.
The audience reaction is very positive but some how only the negative ones are being shown/broad casted 
It is definitely one of 2011's best and most sensible movie so farif not the best along with ZNMD  .
Faridoon, Taran are as usual paisa khao people
But im pretty sure alot of the people from the industry itself have tried to bring the movie down (I remember Hrithik/Akshay saying something like this happens alot) 
Its sad to see that when one good film in bollywood finally releases this is how the indian media decides to bring it down.
Very Very Very Sad. 
Yes, its lengthy but hey it has a script, it has a story, it makes sense.
Unless you prefer the hard core rom coms with no common sense and cheap comedy then yeaa sure mausam is bad but errr i liked it :) 
I like comedy's tooo (i love them) 
Mausam had Comedy/Action/Drama/Romance everything
It showed how love existed among all the hatred and wars going on in our world. *SPOILER* 
For those who saw the climax and wondered about the horse, it was a symbol of loyalty, how animals are sometimes more grateful and loyal towards humans than people.

Bottom line is 
I enjoyed the movie ;) A really good film after years 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly_starBe.edgymoon.rivervssarasfriends_rockwida

vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amazing_divz

According to what i know and i think specially after seeing the movie
Im pretty sure the Journo's Critics were bribed (im sure this happens for many other movies too) but i have a weird feeling that it was all way too intense for mausam
The 1.5-2 star ratings werent fair at all. I've seen the film and it deserves atleast 2.5 stars and above (id give it a 3.5) 
The entire audience sitting along with me enjoyed the movie (infact i even recorded their reaction because they were so overwhelmed with the movie ) 
I have a whole other theory of who and why is it happening but wont get into that for obvious reasons :P 
I really feel that alot of injustice in the way the media is portraying the movie is happening.
The audience reaction is very positive but some how only the negative ones are being shown/broad casted 
It is definitely one of 2011's best and most sensible movie so farif not the best along with ZNMD  .
Faridoon, Taran are as usual paisa khao people
But im pretty sure alot of the people from the industry itself have tried to bring the movie down (I remember Hrithik/Akshay saying something like this happens alot) 
Its sad to see that when one good film in bollywood finally releases this is how the indian media decides to bring it down.
Very Very Very Sad. 
Yes, its lengthy but hey it has a script, it has a story, it makes sense.
Unless you prefer the hard core rom coms with no common sense and cheap comedy then yeaa sure mausam is bad but errr i liked it :) 
I like comedy's tooo (i love them) 
Mausam had Comedy/Action/Drama/Romance everything
It showed how love existed among all the hatred and wars going on in our world. *SPOILER* 
For those who saw the climax and wondered about the horse, it was a symbol of loyalty, how animals are sometimes more grateful and loyal towards humans than people.

Bottom line is 
I enjoyed the movie ;) A really good film after years 

Nice take on the whole issue...like your explanation about the horse...Clap

Be.edgy

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
i dont belive the critics anywayss
its all about money these dayss
critics appreciate teh bollywood movies which you can say look like hollywood
they like the cheap ones!
mausam a treu bollyish moviee
shows the innocence of lovee!!.. and not LUST..which you see in these days only
true meaning..everlasting lovee
so loved itt

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly_starBe.edgyvssaras

Glam.Doll Senior Member
Glam.Doll
Glam.Doll

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

I saw the movie yesterday and to be honest, it was such a bore. I liked the story but it's not a great epic story like how it was advertised. Bad editing and performances are not that great. Shahid is great, after all it's his movie and it took him what, 2 years to make this? Sonam - girl you were given a really good role but you did not do justice to your character. Her dialgoue delivery was horrible, and in few scenes she looked really older than Shahid. Makeup really does wonders lol. I didn't sense a chemistry between them. Seriously wish Sonam stops acting and focus on what's she is good at - looking good in covers and in designer labels. Songs were really good. Really loved the outfits. Some parts were really romantic but they could've done better. Much much better. Climax was awesome.

Shahid needs to stop whining like a 5 year and grow up. I saw his tweet. I don't know what he was on about - BO status or reviews? Only few people I know liked the movie. Critics trash lot of movies but I don't see people crying about it. Even Raja sen and Rajeev didn't like the movie so why attack Taran? If it's about BO then I have no idea about it. The movie is actually disliked by many people on twitter and facebook.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1Sano88

Go to top