Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -debolina-

No one knows the inside story. come on. no one expected such low rating from Taran Adarsh. he gives decent rating for the crappiest of movies. Everyone one knows there is something fishy. the film was trashed by many. but it is still better than many crappy movies churned out. taran adarsh's bias is OBVIOUS! i don't say tat shahid was right with his tweet. but when a person like calm person like shahid (who btw has seen a lot of failures and not once overreacted) reacts in this manner, surely something is fishy, or some sort of betrayal.

exactly my thoughts... TA is defintely a manupulative person .. he is famous for giving a critical report based on how a movie would fare is beyond me  😕 crapfest and sensless, poor copies of hollywood movies are quoted in golden words by critics like him ... only because they have STAR power .. ( thats what mostly is written in his reports i have come across) these guys talk more abt business and what worst is masses are following them .. no wonder bollywood movies now are nothing but noise and headache except a few..

Sorry for the Rant but that was an honest confession ..have nothing against TA .. but he "seems" to be a manipulative critic/ analyst ..

ok Masuam was not an outstanding FAIR! but it was not that bad either .. atleast it had "moments" which had beauty and simplcity ...

now coming back to Shahid and his tweet .. i m not much of a fan of him but he comes across as a sensilble person .. if he is reacting in this manner then there is definetly something nasty going out there ... which he wanted to bring it to the front ...even i felt the same while going through the numbers yesterday .. only and mostly "flaws" and "declines" are mentioned by these ppl ...which was becoming a way too repetitive ..

LurkeronIF thumbnail
I was waiting for this movie for the last two years and I watched it on Saturday. I was so let down, maybe because I had expected the world from it.
wida thumbnail
Just came back from mausam.. went there with 3 other friends..
andd we alll liked itt :D.. yeah a bit too long butt.. i guess.. especially in my case i didnt mind it.. becausee i am a sona fan.. and so seeign her on big screen is great and especially cause its her best performance till datee :D
andd andd never was a shahid fan butt now on.. i can say PROUDLYY IM HIS NEW PHANNGIRLLL hehehe
he was just amazing.. and his look .. goshh HOTT..
great acting
and i loved teh innocent storyy..
me and my friends talked and we were all missing the innocent stories in bollywood..real bollywood storiess!!!.. soo this is a great onee :D

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wida

Just came back from mausam.. went there with 3 other friends..

andd we alll liked itt :D.. yeah a bit too long butt.. i guess.. especially in my case i didnt mind it.. becausee i am a sona fan.. and so seeign her on big screen is great and especially cause its her best performance till datee :D
andd andd never was a shahid fan butt now on.. i can say PROUDLYY IM HIS NEW PHANNGIRLLL hehehe
he was just amazing.. and his look .. goshh HOTT..
great acting
and i loved teh innocent storyy..
me and my friends talked and we were all missing the innocent stories in bollywood..real bollywood storiess!!!.. soo this is a great onee :D

Welcome to the Shanatics (Shahid fanatics) world...🤗
LurkeronIF thumbnail

Thank you Saras for the Mausam mania. 😊

SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
According to what i know and i think specially after seeing the movie
Im pretty sure the Journo's Critics were bribed (im sure this happens for many other movies too) but i have a weird feeling that it was all way too intense for mausam
The 1.5-2 star ratings werent fair at all. I've seen the film and it deserves atleast 2.5 stars and above (id give it a 3.5) 
The entire audience sitting along with me enjoyed the movie (infact i even recorded their reaction because they were so overwhelmed with the movie ) 
I have a whole other theory of who and why is it happening but wont get into that for obvious reasons :P 
I really feel that alot of injustice in the way the media is portraying the movie is happening.
The audience reaction is very positive but some how only the negative ones are being shown/broad casted 
It is definitely one of 2011's best and most sensible movie so farif not the best along with ZNMD  .
Faridoon, Taran are as usual paisa khao people
But im pretty sure alot of the people from the industry itself have tried to bring the movie down (I remember Hrithik/Akshay saying something like this happens alot) 
Its sad to see that when one good film in bollywood finally releases this is how the indian media decides to bring it down.
Very Very Very Sad. 
Yes, its lengthy but hey it has a script, it has a story, it makes sense.
Unless you prefer the hard core rom coms with no common sense and cheap comedy then yeaa sure mausam is bad but errr i liked it :) 
I like comedy's tooo (i love them) 
Mausam had Comedy/Action/Drama/Romance everything
It showed how love existed among all the hatred and wars going on in our world. *SPOILER* 
For those who saw the climax and wondered about the horse, it was a symbol of loyalty, how animals are sometimes more grateful and loyal towards humans than people.

Bottom line is 
I enjoyed the movie ;) A really good film after years 
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amazing_divz

According to what i know and i think specially after seeing the movie

Im pretty sure the Journo's Critics were bribed (im sure this happens for many other movies too) but i have a weird feeling that it was all way too intense for mausam
The 1.5-2 star ratings werent fair at all. I've seen the film and it deserves atleast 2.5 stars and above (id give it a 3.5) 
The entire audience sitting along with me enjoyed the movie (infact i even recorded their reaction because they were so overwhelmed with the movie ) 
I have a whole other theory of who and why is it happening but wont get into that for obvious reasons :P 
I really feel that alot of injustice in the way the media is portraying the movie is happening.
The audience reaction is very positive but some how only the negative ones are being shown/broad casted 
It is definitely one of 2011's best and most sensible movie so farif not the best along with ZNMD  .
Faridoon, Taran are as usual paisa khao people
But im pretty sure alot of the people from the industry itself have tried to bring the movie down (I remember Hrithik/Akshay saying something like this happens alot) 
Its sad to see that when one good film in bollywood finally releases this is how the indian media decides to bring it down.
Very Very Very Sad. 
Yes, its lengthy but hey it has a script, it has a story, it makes sense.
Unless you prefer the hard core rom coms with no common sense and cheap comedy then yeaa sure mausam is bad but errr i liked it :) 
I like comedy's tooo (i love them) 
Mausam had Comedy/Action/Drama/Romance everything
It showed how love existed among all the hatred and wars going on in our world. *SPOILER* 
For those who saw the climax and wondered about the horse, it was a symbol of loyalty, how animals are sometimes more grateful and loyal towards humans than people.

Bottom line is 
I enjoyed the movie ;) A really good film after years 

Nice take on the whole issue...like your explanation about the horse...👏

wida thumbnail
i dont belive the critics anywayss
its all about money these dayss
critics appreciate teh bollywood movies which you can say look like hollywood
they like the cheap ones!
mausam a treu bollyish moviee
shows the innocence of lovee!!.. and not LUST..which you see in these days only
true meaning..everlasting lovee
so loved itt
Glam.Doll thumbnail

I saw the movie yesterday and to be honest, it was such a bore. I liked the story but it's not a great epic story like how it was advertised. Bad editing and performances are not that great. Shahid is great, after all it's his movie and it took him what, 2 years to make this? Sonam - girl you were given a really good role but you did not do justice to your character. Her dialgoue delivery was horrible, and in few scenes she looked really older than Shahid. Makeup really does wonders lol. I didn't sense a chemistry between them. Seriously wish Sonam stops acting and focus on what's she is good at - looking good in covers and in designer labels. Songs were really good. Really loved the outfits. Some parts were really romantic but they could've done better. Much much better. Climax was awesome.

Shahid needs to stop whining like a 5 year and grow up. I saw his tweet. I don't know what he was on about - BO status or reviews? Only few people I know liked the movie. Critics trash lot of movies but I don't see people crying about it. Even Raja sen and Rajeev didn't like the movie so why attack Taran? If it's about BO then I have no idea about it. The movie is actually disliked by many people on twitter and facebook.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crystal

Yes exactly I can truly understand that some are a bit annoyed with the fact that he don't write "excellent", "good", "average" etc.. in his tweets but maybe it could be that it's not intentionally that he doesn't write that, but I saw on bollywoodhungama today he wrote how this upcoming weeks mausam business could be. 

Could be but it was still strange to me. I haven't seen the movie so I can't talk about its merit or demerits...so my concern was strictly on how the reporting was done and it seemed odd. So when I saw Shahid's tweet I was like hey maybe we were right! 😆 But ya who knows.

Let's see how far this twitter war goes now...😆 Mausam def will grab some headlines 😆

Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago