Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought it was cute how there was a role reversal and she was the one staring at Harry all the time like he did in rabba  😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think it is melodramatic I actually was expecting it to be but it was so subtle and simple yet deep makes me love it more
Now veer zaara is melodramatic not Mausam
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I thought it was cute how there was a role reversal and she was the one staring at Harry all the time like he did in rabba  😆

Hahah yeahhh. That was my first thought. But then after a while i just wanted her to run up to him instead of him tracking her later on. And ohmygosh! Later on when he sees her with that kid and that guy on the train i also thought that she must have got married. I was getting mad. 😆 😆 But thank goodness she wasn't.
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mausam-

same i'll anyways be watching it so many times more when it'll coem on DVD but i do want to watch it in theatres again  

Sameee hereee. Def be going to watch it againnn and getting the DVD too.😳
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fly2me

Hahah yeahhh. That was my first thought. But then after a while i just wanted her to run up to him instead of him tracking her later on. And ohmygosh! Later on when he sees her with that kid and that guy on the train i also thought that she must have got married. I was getting mad. 😆 😆 But thank goodness she wasn't.

OMGOSHHH!! I was getting so frustrated at that point. They finally meet after god knows how long and when they finally do. Harry sees Aayat with Akram+child. Urghhh!!! But then again, i calmed myself down thinking that this is a love story so it HAS to have a happy ending ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: fly2me

Heheheh yeah but it's not like Aayat to run up and hug Harry in front of everyone..she's too shy for that. If Harry had seen her first, he would have run upto her and hugged her 😆

I didn't think she got married to him..but I was wondering who's the kid..and why the heck she's with Akram 😆 I thought America was unnecessary..

You know..I know the movie was too long..but I wouldn't mind seeing the full 4 hours unedited because I think the last 40 mins would make more sense. the editing was too choppy there and I was confused..it's honestly because of the last 40 minutes that the movie's got so much criticism..

Rajjo...I liked her (except for when she burned Aayat's letter--then I was like BITCH (please excuse my language) ðŸ˜†) . Love that scene in the train with Harry..even after a kid she's like, tum kaho toh aaj bhi kood jaoon train se tumhare liye, and Harry doesn't even look at her. She's never gonna get over Harry...and her hubby knows. sad.

OMG badmaash Harryyy! It's impossible NOT to love him..
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Heheheh yeah but it's not like Aayat to run up and hug Harry in front of everyone..she's too shy for that. If Harry had seen her first, he would have run upto her and hugged her 😆

I didn't think she got married to him..but I was wondering who's the kid..and why the heck she's with Akram 😆 I thought America was unnecessary..

You know..I know the movie was too long..but I wouldn't mind seeing the full 4 hours unedited because I think the last 40 mins would make more sense. the editing was too choppy there and I was confused..it's honestly because of the last 40 minutes that the movie's got so much criticism..

Rajjo...I liked her (except for when she burned Aayat's letter--then I was like BITCH (please excuse my language) ðŸ˜†) . Love that scene in the train with Harry..even after a kid she's like, tum kaho toh aaj bhi kood jaoon train se tumhare liye, and Harry doesn't even look at her. She's never gonna get over Harry...and her hubby knows. sad.

OMG badmaash Harryyy! It's impossible NOT to love him..

-Hahah..Yeah. Its not like Aayat at all...but imagine the impact that would have made if she DID do that! Ahhh! <3 hahaha. But it was so cute and innocent. I loved her personality. And Harry's too. Innocent.

-I didn't think America was unnecessary but if they had skipped US then the movie would still have made sense.

-I see all these people complaining about the length...i actually was fine with it. Whats the big deal. If the movie was just down right horrible then i would understand but its not so i had no problem with the length. At all. But i agree...the criticism of the movie is coming from the last 40 or so mins.

-OHMYGOSH! Exactly! When Rajo burned those letters...GRRR!! 🤬 😆. I wanted to slap her. ahaha.
And i liked that scene on the train as well. That's kinda when i felt for her. Like...Harry loves Aayat, Aayat loves Harry...they get their love story. But Rajo has been going after Harry since ages and she doesn't get what she has always wanted. Her love doesn't succeed.Even after she gets married and has a kid...she can't forget Harry. That was sad. And it was even sadder to know that Rajo's husband knew that. Poor thingsss. I loved all the little connections between them.

Such memorable characters!!(:
fly2me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raiinie2

OMGOSHHH!! I was getting so frustrated at that point. They finally meet after god knows how long and when they finally do. Harry sees Aayat with Akram+child. Urghhh!!! But then again, i calmed myself down thinking that this is a love story so it HAS to have a happy ending ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Hahah. Yeahh...when i saw Akram and Aayat and the kid i was getting frustrated too. But at the same time i was proud of Harry for leaving because he thought she was happy and married now. AH! The heartache that he went through. And in the fire scene when he saves Aayat...Harry asks for her kid.! That was so sweeettt. Loved that part!(:
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think it was good movie to watch...Finally some love story to watch from bollywood and shahid was absolutely pleasure to watch. I just loved his performance...I dont know why people are not liking it, I think now a days people dont believe in love. We as people have changed so much that we have actually forgotten the meaning of love. Now a days love has also become very convenient...Out of sight out of mind type thing...Well each movie have some flaws and mausam do have some but that does not mean we can ignore its wonderful points...I think people are so used of watching dhink chika and sheila ki jawani that they dont understand "Oh rabba main toh mar gaya oye   Shaddai mujhe kar gaya kar gaya oye"...I m not trying to offend anyone i love all mindless comedies too but once in a while its great to watch a different and special movie like mausam
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I felt for rajjo too in a way I think Harry took advantage of her in the start he knew she had feelings for him he should've cleared it but again even Harry was a Teenger just enjoying the situation

P.s sona and her awkward moves in mallo malli so cute but mallo malli came too late by the end I was like
Maybe they chopped it as well caz they chopped the baarish/kiss /jacket (remember there were pics of aayat with harry's jacket )scene so much ughh how I wish they hadn't

But I hope they add them on the DVD