Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav-Khushi track--Is it me or...

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

RogerfedererKhushiRaizadaVerashaz01Suman786avekshaluvtwilight19aewaenchanted.radiationTheBlueAngelsun2011minimuffin86memories_imanjaani07-Kruti.S-desigirl_18pinky_blueskiesPeace67mary78613pakpearlSunoNa...

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Is it me or many are with me when you read about the possible future track. After watching todays episode I could actually feel my stomach churn is disgust and anger when I read that CVs are planning for an intense hatred track. I was intently looking at the chemistry between the leads. Its really magical. I think at moment the best on TV. Why do CVs want to change this. Arnav and Khushi are so made for each other. His coldness to wards the world.. Her warmth. His way of giving weightage for each and every word he speaks.. Khushi's way of blurting out things before even thinking.. All the characters and their relationship.Its one magical story. How can CVs even think of changing the track so drastically. Is the story about intense hatred is true, it sucks big time. What will be the difference between other stories with rival thakur families and scheming themes and this.

CVs please for heaven sake dont change the track. Reveal whats to be revealed like Arnav's past and Shyam's treachery..but not the chemistry between leads and not another mundane serial.
Moderator if you feel this topic is not appropriate please close.
I dont think that the news of the track is confirmed . I would much rather believe in those newspaper articles and shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I think they will fall in love (now) and then before they confess some big misunderstanding takes places which causes them to hate eachother all over again but deep inside they still love eachother hopefully that misunderstanding is resolved and then they could finally be together. I think their chemistry works more effectively when there is hate when they go all lovey dovey looks quite lame and cheesy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011SmileyStarpakpearl

angellovergirl Goldie
angellovergirl
angellovergirl

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
where did it say that the CV's are changing track?
Coud you please direct me towards it too
mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I would take the spoilers with a grain of salt.

The CVs know that the leads have "scorching chemistry" as reported in an article.

I am sure CVs are no fools and  will take full advantage of that. We all just need to be patient till Khushi and Arnav are in the RM together (in one room).  I was hoping it would happen before Karvachauth...some said by Diwali so let's not lose hope and wait patiently.

Edited by Vera - 21 September 2011 at 10:31am
-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
If I remember correctly...there was this article which came out in HT few days ago...in that article, it was said by someone that they collide with each other and their hatred increases, they will fall for each other but will be away from each other due to some misunderstandings and then love will triumph everything...

I think if the track gets confirmed and if we are heading in that direction, then right now we have the collision between two totally opposite person...they are falling for each other..haule haule..and I think that the misunderstanding is the key word here and that will when the whole shyam - arnav's dad track will come in play...but even in that track they are bound to collide and fall for each other even more...and I would love to see that sparkling chemistry...coz trust me that is very very intense...when you love someone dil se but hate the same person upar se, the intensity shows and it will sizzle the screen...

and there is no denying that they will defo get together when love prevails over everything...

so dont worry, CVs will not disappoint us, at least they are building it up dheere dheere and the leads are not falling for each other just because of eyelocks or dupatta flying..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiapakpearl

minimuffin86 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiapakpearl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index