pinky_blueskies

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Ohhh.. I need to check that again..

sanjananrvkr Senior Member
sanjananrvkr
sanjananrvkr

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaheerdiwani

Hiya Friends ... I guess all of u who watched todays epi are still in 'KKG ko bachao over La ka balanceva karvayo ' mode ...wat a scene ... I think CV's must have got dis idea frm our forum as I remember someone wishing this sort of a scene few days ago !

Anyways ... cuming back to d topic ... RAIZADA d surname speaks volumes about the owner ...a very royal surname I must say but one question that came across my mind today was how come Arnav and Aakash share d same surname ... I mean dey r maternal cousins so shudnt Arnav be carrying surname of his father ... I may have missed dis in intial epi's ...anyone has any clue on this please ?

Check out the first episode that was aired on June 6.
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I saw ittt.. And understood each and every dialogue again..
I got the whole point now why he's using Raizada and not Mallik.
sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Yup Raizada is his mother's maiden name, because someone referred to Nani as Mrs. Raizada, so he did really hate his dad, which may actually mean he could very well be alive, which is sad because that brings up a sucky track!

Edited by tans_sugar_babe - 21 September 2011 at 11:36pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index