Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KSG IN BIG BOSS ITS CONFORM. Check out pg 21 (Page 9)

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-007

Originally posted by AMMY12

Originally posted by Lily_KJ

oh ! i really dont want him in that house...coz i actually dont like shakira and lady gaga... i mean i like their songs...but not as a personErmm
he will be scared if he will see them without make up at night LOL

make up?...just imagine their dressesD'oh

Dress hoti kaha he jo imagine kare yaar.

ROFLlol nice oneWinkClapLOL

Thanx.
But just imagine breaking news in news channels Shakira and Gaga together on bed at n8.
What is going to happen nxt keep watching.'??? Wink
they both will discuss singing LOL

yuep.
And one more thing barbara mori is also there.
Wink
LOLpehle hee shaikra n gaga kam the barbara bhi tapak gayi LOLbut i bet in 3 mein 1 will find mike cool LOL

Yes.
I am to waiting 4 his entry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karan-007

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Erm I don't even know what the heck this show is about and I don't care either atm but erm did I just read Lady Gaga? If she, for some freaking odd reason, is in this show I hope he says yes ROFL
Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Erm I don't even know what the heck this show is about and I don't care either atm but erm did I just read Lady Gaga? If she, for some freaking odd reason, is in this show I hope he says yes ROFL
Basically in the show, around 12-15 contestants are locked up in a house together for 3 months & they're not allowed to have access to phones or television or newspapers-basically the outside world.
They have to co-exist with each other and everyday they're given different tasks and they have to fulfill them and then every week contestants nominate a member of the house for elimination and then audience voting takes place and the one with lowest votes is eliminated.
Its Desi version of Big Brother ji :P
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Basically in the show, around 12-15 contestants are locked up in a house together for 3 months & they're not allowed to have access to phones or television or newspapers-basically the outside world.
They have to co-exist with each other and everyday they're given different tasks and they have to fulfill them and then every week contestants nominate a member of the house for elimination and then audience voting takes place and the one with lowest votes is eliminated.
Its Desi version of Big Brother ji :P

OH I KNEW THAT LOL I think I temporarily had a brain fart Ermm erm why the hell would Gaga say yes to this :\ and I don't see KSG saying yes either ROFL but erm if he is in the show with her OMG :| DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME Blushing I should stop dreaming! Another thing from the looks of the comments I am assuming it's a "controversial" show ROFL that's another reason they both should be in it :) I can see fireworks happening everywhere :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

OH I KNEW THAT LOL I think I temporarily had a brain fart Ermm erm why the hell would Gaga say yes to this :\ and I don't see KSG saying yes either ROFL but erm if he is in the show with her OMG :| DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME Blushing I should stop dreaming! Another thing from the looks of the comments I am assuming it's a "controversial" show ROFL that's another reason they both should be in it :) I can see fireworks happening everywhere :P
Tu Ghajini che :D
Exactly, I doubt either of them would say yes to it ROFL but IF they do then I'd be kinda interesting I guess. And ofcourse you, you'll be on the 17th heaven :P
Well basically its a show for vella people :P Those who are currently not doing anything, like unemployed :P Another reason why they shouldn't take it up because I don't think they have no work :P

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 21 September 2011 at 1:07pm
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Tu Ghajini che :D
Exactly, I doubt either of them would say yes to it ROFL but IF they do then I'd be kinda interesting I guess. And ofcourse you, you'll be on the 17th heaven :P
Well basically its a show for vella people :P Those who are currently not doing anything, like unemployed :P Another reason why they shouldn't take it up because I don't think they have no work :P

Erm I have a lot of things on my mind ok psht! Imagine :| omg Gaga would so like him he seems like her type I swear the whole tattoo thing ROFL IDK about KSG :P but Gaga ain't veilli I am pretty sure about that :\ or is she? LOL KSG has the movie in hand but I guess if it wraps up may be he will take it up :P but OMG GAGA&KSG the thought is enough for me to happily die :)
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Erm I have a lot of things on my mind ok psht! Imagine :| omg Gaga would so like him he seems like her type I swear the whole tattoo thing ROFL IDK about KSG :P but Gaga ain't veilli I am pretty sure about that :\ or is she? LOL KSG has the movie in hand but I guess if it wraps up may be he will take it up :P but OMG GAGA&KSG the thought is enough for me to happily die :)
Only the tatto connection ya, nothing else ROFL Oh or maybe the hair, they both love to experiment with it LOL 
And erm I don't think they'd take it up for x,y,z reasons LOL This show is not meant for them :\
Um, thought ho gayi so like are you alive yet? Approve
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Only the tattoo connection ya, nothing else ROFL Oh or maybe the hair, they both love to experiment with it LOL 
And erm I don't think they'd take it up for x,y,z reasons LOL This show is not meant for them :\
Um, thought ho gayi so like are you alive yet? Approve

Erm I am sure if they get to know each other they will find more things in common. They are both cutely weird :P I am pretty sure the guy who doesn't like commenting on his personal life much would not say yes to this show :) but w/e let's see! And no I am not alive ...this bhoot is thinking of making you make me a Gaga&KSG siggy now ROFL

Go to top