India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi is getting hints from Arnav

rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Now, its going good...everyday she is getting one hint that her destiny is Arnav.

Today, she was saved by Arnav when he was supposed to hold La. La even pointed that out to ASR. Then he did not proceed with his 'Character Dheela' plan... 
his close proximity is affecting her...affecting her big time. She was kept on looking back at Arnav while holding the candle...she is gradually considering the notion that there is something more than just hate from Arnav...

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sueckashevRaima36luvtwilight19radiationshaheerdiwaniTheBlueAngelcpervaiz-sia-Yazzy91FebruaryFlower-Ammie-Alyaa_27desigirl_18ShiningStar18monsi08lara3110Kamalika..pakpearlSofnapinky_blueskies-Zara-_TheJoker-mishti_17

shaheerdiwani Senior Member
shaheerdiwani
shaheerdiwani

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Yeah ... in yesterdays epi d chunari hint frm devi maiyya and today's candle vs La fall scene ... she is definitely affected by his presence ..luvd d way she was luking back at him at d time of La's fall Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoicepakpearl

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Yup. She surely did notice how Arnav saved her and not Lavanya though it should have been the other way round. Arnav does care for her, irrespective of how much he hates her sight. Hope she gets more hints in the future soon.

rightchoicepakpearl

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I got reminded of mujse dosti karoge.. a car was coming right towards Kareena and Rani and Hrithik shouted out to Rani instead of his  fiance. Samish thing played out today

Edited by Henna 786 - 21 September 2011 at 9:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18pinky_blueskiespakpearl

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Can you explain the whole character dheela thing, didn't quite get it?
& yeah I guess she is starting to develop some attraction towards him
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Yup, she did notice that Arnav came forward to help her instead of Lavanya.. She does realize it...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i agree!Tongue
and hints not sure if the hints are by arnav or not but its from her devi maiya for sure! but it feels amazing! he saved her or i should say helped her..his priority was khushi not lavanay! that was surely a big thing! loving this!! Dancing

rightchoicepakpearl

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Henna 786

I got reminded of mujse dosti karoge.. a car was coming right towards Kareena and Rani and Hrithik shouted out to Rani instead of his  fiance. Samish thing played out today

So true.. I was thinking the same thing.. Definitely MDK kindEmbarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index