Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yep,this brat will always keep making mistakes🤔.. new and improved beimaaniyaanI think these girls are hypnotized by jaggu's shify eyes🤪..completly mesmerized and under his spell...
adi_gupta thumbnail
is baba ki to achi pitai hone chaiya
or saath mein madan singh ki bhi
why they always blame women ...
thanks for the update
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Anandi should fight to punish jagiya/jagat but the main prob is she doesnt consider j's deed as injustice 😆...bebakuf ladki...she thinks that it is jagat who did all things...her jagiya is the innocent one...!!🤣...she is waiting for her jagiya...ghar ki baat hai...so case file ki baaat aati hi nehin...and for that only jagat claims that anandi cant do anything to harm him ...and we r here super frustrated and irritated ...😆...

see anandi needs a mentor for her personal issues to overcome from that illusion...teacherji is only guided her for her success...but see mentor ki entry kahin aur hogayee...and she gave advice about the jhunjhunaROFL...kya comedy hai...😆
and now unki koi scenes nehin ...nahi teacherji ki...and bhairon too busy in crime patrol😆...thats y i updated a mast filler episode...and went into an exhausted mode yesterday ki kya comment karun episode k baren main samajh nehin aaya...😆

to all whose names r in the like list of the WU...thank u so much ...it is encouraging me a lot.😛
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
here i do blame asha -- not for seducing the sadhu but for not having common sense.  So I am with madan singh.

I do not think that she should have gone into sadhu's room.  She should have stayed in a public place and spoken with him.  There was absolutely nothing sooo private that she could not have discussed it with him in front of the sweepers.  And widows are more socialized into taking care of themselves and their reputation in villages because everyone knows they can be targets of male attention.

And for what reason ?  -- To discuss with him whether it is alright to attend anandi's useless iskool?

I dont blame madan singh for being disgusted with asha -- a) going into a room with a man and b) for such a silly reason to ask him for permission to attend anandi's iskool?

In gulli's case, she was not to blame because she was minding her own business and walking out in the public street when those hooligans started harassing her.

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)

khusi_* thumbnail

I disagree completely on asha and gulli's case. Though I don't blame both of them but if I compare gulli's and asha's molestations then I found gulli was at little fault.

She is a teenager..not mature enough... but educated, knew many things about the outer world unlike asha who is lost in her darkness. And one most important thing gully knew the eve teasers r harmful; they had been doing this for a long time. But still she didn't inform anyone about that and took the risk to go alone. But asha couldn't even think that her guru can do anything wrong, the guru was the place of god according to asha. In her mind set he was a guide in a road of mokhya. How could she even think that he will attempt rape? And about taking permission..the baba came 1st for asha and her family came after that. She never tried to understand shyam-sugna ever. She gave importance to baba more. So taking permission from guru was not a shocking one for me...if she didn't then I would have got a shock. Even when a hardcore conservative person like ds fed her ..she asked forgiveness to god that she ate that food which she shouldn't...she could think that aree ds ne mujhe khilaya..toh kuchh soch samjhke hi kiya hota...i can eat it..no fault in it...but she couldn't.

Permission and went to the room is a very small thing...agar baba bolta ki kue main kudd jao...asha bina sawal kiye kud jati...that was her mind set and blind faith on him!!

Suspecting baba's intension cant be expected from a person like asha who was lost in her self made jail.

But I cant blame the girls in the case of molesting.

Anandi's useless iskool 😉is a big thing for a girl like her who didn't know about anything about outer world...she found some happiness from that school which was not in her puja path, difficult brats. So two diff thinkings were there in her mind. So she went to the person who hold the most important position in her life ...not her family.

Anandi school is not planned according to us...is very right. It could be better...But for village ppl who didn't know anything ..that was big thing for them.

Email, internet,chatting, dissussing in forum is not a big thing for me..since I am used to it... but for my badima...it is very strange and interesting thing...and very interested to know about it... But her son ... my cousin who is an engineer told me..y r u chatting ol..it is useless thing and time waste...just send an email!😆

different mind set😆

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
totally agree khushi,gulli took unnecesary risk,ek baar bach gayi then also  kisi ko naa bataya,phir usi raste se akele nikal padi...she could have told anandi when she asked..but asha is totally cutoff from the outside world,uski soch hi baddal chuki hai totally brainwashed to the extent she considers him as bhagwan ,she is blindly following whatever he says-bhed bakari ki tarah ..and woh sapne mein bhi nahi soch sakthi ki the person she equates with god would ever stoop so low,that is not even a doubt in her mind about his bad intentions when she stepped in his room..it was quite evident from shocked expression after noticing  tv and all things of comfort in that room..that girl cannot be blamed for dhongi sadhu's misdeeds
khusi_* thumbnail
yes jyo...asha toh phir v educated nehin hai...ese v highly educated log maine dekhe hain...who r having blind trust on baba...
news main aata rehta hai...inki kartut...!!😳
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

yes jyo...asha toh phir v educated nehin hai...ese v highly educated log maine dekhe hain...who r having blind trust on baba...

news main aata rehta hai...inki kartut...!!😳

wohi toh educated ho naa ho koi farak nahi padthaa,aankhh bandd kar ke babas pe logon ko vishvass karthe dekha hai maine bhi😲   and  these religious scumbags😡 just wait to take advantage of poor  unsuspecting girls ...iam worried asha pe sabb ithna bura bhala kahenge that girl might end up doing something stupid like krinshna kaki's  rani jeeji🤔
khusi_* thumbnail
haan..possible...phewww!!
Anandi ka political track kese ayega??
sab pause break pe hain kya!!...mentor,heth singh, jg prob,anandi ki padhai...lol