India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's definition of Marriage..

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Out of Khushi's many qualities..one certain quality that has won my heart and made me really proud about her is Khushi's defination of Shaadi (Marriage)

I'm very impressed that an 18 year old girl..living in the 21st century Thinks of marriage so highly..i know mostly everyone does but just the way she described it to ASR today was amazing

" hum na nahi banayi yeh rasam...yeh Bhagwaan ka diya huwa aashirwaad hai..iss dunya ka sab sa pavitra rishta hai, jab koi kisi ka sath apni puri zindagi bitana ka wada karta hai..."

m sure these words would have made their way to Arnav's ears leaving an impact upon him that he is yet to recognize...

in concluding Bravo Khushi won the epi for me today..the more i get to know her the more i'm liking her..this Gurl surely is the one to bring Asr Back on track, to give him the love that he is lacking and to change his opinion about realtionships and money..

A must watch Epi guys..loved it to the core..so meaningful and offcourse intenseEmbarrassed

Edited by -Ammie- - 21 September 2011 at 9:30am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

suecRaima36Mizhiluvtwilight19feyaradiationshaheerdiwanilakshmi_SG-sia-kitty25smithasrk-HappyBird--BrokenDreamer-Anisha_91lara3110readingworms.ShiningStar18monsi08S.Stephy.hea.Peace67pinky_blueskies_TheJoker--SilverAngel-mishti_17

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Clap kudos to her and the dialogue writer...

the definition was the awesomest

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ammie-lara3110pakpearl

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
yes, me too liked those lines...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ammie-lara3110

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Wait shes 18 in the show? Woahh.. How old is he meant to be? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ammie-

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Heheheeh i am 18 and i think marriage is good bcx u get alot of attention on the stge,u et pretty dresses that u wear,lots of dancing and fun

Hence i love wedding:D

Khushi truly is mature when it comes to wedding
teeheee

-Ammie-lara3110

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Henna 786

Wait shes 18 in the show? Woahh.. How old is he meant to be? 
He is 26..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ammie-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
agree with you! but i am still confuse if she is 18 or not i mean well lets ignore that!..so yes i mean marriage is a beautiful relation..every girl dreams about this and i can say that hardly any boy have any dream regarding marriageTongue
but the way she said it it was awesome! nw i actually think that nly kihushi could change lavanya and anjali's decision was perfectly right!Big smile

-Ammie-pakpearl

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
It was a wonderful scene... 
Loved the way Khushi explaining it to Arnav what marriage is all about.. I mean, she knows that Arnav might just turn a deaf ear to it but still she chose to let him know what marriage is all about..

-Ammie-pakpearl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index