Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Tera-Mera pyaar amar.. (Page 3)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatichowdhury

Finally some damage control from the CV's for making MSK speak nonsense in defense of nautanki jodi ki bhagodi shaddi...

Loved the lines MSK said to Geet...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
"Meri jeet matlab tumhari haar nahi"
"Pat- Patni ke rishte mein ya toh dono ki jeet ya phir dono ki hi haar hoti hain"
"Geet tumhare samne aise hazaron ring kurban"

Good work Barry...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Yup he still gives the best lines in Maaneet scenes ...I wish Maan and Geet were physically present in this scene and then it would hv looked reallyyy dreamyyy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica1549erFanshalipennuMishtyShonapickachu

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I Haat BD's...Angry...but GC beemar hai toh chalega...Disapprove...But I don't like the Bd touching ma pavitra DD...Stern Smile...If GC had been there then it would have been..Day Dreaming...but just read the dialogues and they are superb..Thumbs Up...Haila...real actor hota toh aaj toh main engagement party throw karti..Wink Day Dreaming D'oh
Will watch the episode for dialogues..LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15-richierich-jyoti06pennuMishtyShona49erFanshalipickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Khush:GC-DD ka as Maaneet show mein bahut baar engagement ho chuka hai re LOLEmbarrassed...let GC come ..phir se kara denge TongueEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15-richierich--Khush-49erFanpennuMishtyShonapickachu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@Swati

Can i Hug you for what u said...Hug

THe TRP's have reaised just to support Maaneet and as i said Fans were afriad that it will cause low TRP's so the TRP's were high...

WE will never accept DevIni crap ...never have and never willSmile

Ok Bye all...wont Irritate u all  with my cribbing muchLOLLOLLOL...

Bye allSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 21 September 2011 at 11:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15jyoti06pennuMishtyShonapickachu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I ended up spilling water on my lappie when i saw CV's giving us a Geet n Dhando aka Nando ka Devrani-Jethani walla scene...

Is it an indication that once SO revamps into a channel churning out Saas-Bahu Sagas we might be tortured with Devrani Jethani ki rivalry.. DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Also geet being super excited about Dev conning his Sister was sheer shamelessness on the part of the CV's... Any cultured person with a bit of humility would not have shown it. It perfectly made clear of their culture. DeadCensoredDeadCensoredDeadCensoredDeadCensoredDeadCensoredDeadCensoredDeadCensored

Alos wat was the need to get back Lucky n Preeto????? Here we r trying to get rid of them n u force feed us such nonsense... You could have easily got rid of them n instead used the money to buy DD some decent cloths...

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST WE DON WANNA BE SUBJECTED TO THE TORTURE OF WATCHING DEV NANDINI N LUCKY PREETO KA CON... THE LIGHTS OFF THEORY IS IDEAL FOR THE SITUATION...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15-Khush-jyoti06pennu

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Khush:GC-DD ka as Maaneet show mein bahut baar engagement ho chuka hai re LOLEmbarrassed...let GC come ..phir se kara denge TongueEmbarrassed

Pataa hai Jyo...Tongue...engagement toh kya shaadi bhi ho chuki hai...Wink...bass ab REAL CON baaki hai...Blushing ...and that is because i do not consider the tabela waala nightmare a CON...Angry..i need a CON which has atleast one chummi on forehead..Embarrassed... one on the curve of her neck..Day Dreaming...one camera angle kiss..Blushing...one dori untying scene...Blushing...one scene where there fingers clasp into each others...Day Dreaming...and the end where both are shown just under a satin sheet with no clothes...Blushing...*and khush starts writing her endless listEvil Smile Sleepy*...Duh...this is Taara Desh where even shirtless scenes have become x-rated...Cry Dead

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 21 September 2011 at 11:10am

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15jyoti06pennuMishtyShonapickachu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Yup he still gives the best lines in Maaneet scenes ...I wish Maan and Geet were physically present in this scene and then it would hv looked reallyyy dreamyyy Day Dreaming

Haanj Jyo had Gurti enacted the scene it would have been out of the world... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Still they did a decent job...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15jyoti06pennupickachu

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
new suruvaat
does it mean MK ka memory will NEVER come back

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15-richierich-jyoti06pennushali

Go to top