Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Tera-Mera pyaar amar.. (Page 29)

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
But 4m this team i dnt hv any hopes n oly Colors channel gvs importance to this kinda of social issues

[/QUOTE]

that's my exact point... they are not capable of handling such things...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Priya204

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalireddyy84

@ Priya

how these two individuals who had lost everything in life but are still ready to give up everything for eachother's company
I would love to see a plot where geet is an orphan is sold off to a market by her relatives she escaapes from that mrket place & tries to live life of dignity
maan on the other hand hates such women as he thinks that they are responsible for his miserable childhood

@ Red Bold for that track we need really excellent director n team members

But 4m this team i dnt hv any hopes n oly Colors channel gvs importance to this kinda of social issues

Yes I know that we need a good director & an excellent team but with revamp everything will be fresh so we can hope that this track happens geet was a success till the time it was a drk love story so we can hope don't you find this track interesting it is maneet centric plus with revamp we will get a new team  mahesh will be out of the picture & the PH is actually waiting for an official confirmation of get's stay in SD once that is done they will improve the quality this was said by roshni19 in her thread

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by truelyours

@Priya291188: i think i understand wat u want to see but to be honest i dont trust our cvs to venture into serious issues... geet initially had strong unique social issues to deal with but see wat they later turned it into . i dont even want them to make comic of other great issues its not any more funny... lets accept they are here to earn bread and butter so for that any sensible decent story will be enough rather than take up social issue and later make mockery of it...

@joyti: thank u for uploading my signatureHug 
You can call me priya
I want the cvs to rectify their mistakes plus this cv team will not be there post revamp so we may get good ones as the PH will only take interest once they are assured of geet's stay post revamp don't you think that this track will rock on maneet & GC & DD will do justice to their roles ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURS

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by truelyours

that's my exact point... they are not capable of handling such things...
[/QUOTE] Forgt about colours there will not be any passion & only evil will win like lado

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@priya: s it will be great on maaneet since it was serious love story that gave trps in first place... hope they come out shining after rc...

@all: got to go have work... take care Hug

anjalireddyy84Priya204

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
@ Truelyours

hiii btw may i kw ur name bcz ur ID name is difficult 4 me to type LOL

@ Priya

Yep but GHSP also started with BANG the oly mistake they did n still doing is dey didn't  punish Rapist Angry uper se aur ladkiya mUFT MUFT 4 Rapist N

RAPIST - VICTIM playing ringa ringa rosesThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

one more thing GHSP team supporting child marriages Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

GHSP issue is really gd NRI marriagesThumbs Upstill so many girls r suffering Cry

Priya204

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@ Priya

Forgt about colours there will not be any passion & only evil will win like lado
LOL

i don't abt colors serials in depth but moi just knw abt Balikavadu deals with Child marr n Naa aana iss deso .. deals with some girl issue i think so
so moi just named colors LOL

Priya204

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalireddyy84

@ Truelyours

hiii btw may i kw ur name bcz ur ID name is difficult 4 me to type LOL

@ Priya

Yep but GHSP also started with BANG the oly mistake they did n still doing is dey didn't  punish Rapist Angry uper se aur ladkiya mUFT MUFT 4 Rapist N

RAPIST - VICTIM playing ringa ringa rosesThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

one more thing GHSP team supporting child marriages Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

GHSP issue is really gd NRI marriagesThumbs Upstill so many girls r suffering Cry
Lets forget about the past & concentrate on the RC track & plots in it it has to have a strong plot only then SD will take it these plots are strong related to social issues & can give rise to ample amount if intensity & passion one thing we need to understand is that we need a story a strong story tha can ensure geet's stay post revamp with a RC track

anjalireddyy84

Go to top