Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Tera-Mera pyaar amar.. (Page 16)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Such a big banner too is made for Teji ka comeback but the actor is never used properly ConfusedConfused

Edited by jyoti06 - 21 September 2011 at 3:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-shalipickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsi rani

CV's ko bahot khushi milti hogi na, Geet ke character to butcher karte samme... i just don't understand them...AngryAngry
Well I guess the whole bunch of male CVs that we hv in the show does not really understand the sentiments of a woman here Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-TSharanISHQSalmanSeshali

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

From whatever little I have seen of the Copy show...there is nothing extraordinary about the costumes in the show!!!!!

It's obvious the PH wanted a nomination for that show so they pitched in a category they might get a nomination!!! Since other categories are out, this was the only one they could gatecrash into! Ermm

GHSP doesn't fit into their scheme of things anymore...period. The writing is on the wall ...look at the way things are being played out at the moment, either they are doing it coz channel hasn't given them a clear signal which way the show is going post revamp so they are churning out whatever they can withouit putting much effort or they have genuinely lost interest in the show...you decide which might be the case

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsanjalireddyy84nirvanica15-sumaiya-ISHQSalmanSejyoti06shalipickachu

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Alright just watch today's episode...I liked two things:

1) Adinky scene..Day Dreaming..can we have more of this awesome couple who are there since the beginning of the show and are not non-existentAngryLOLLOLLOL

2) Barry's dialogues were stupendous in the latter halfClapClapClap...totally saved the episode today

OK I know this is random and all...I know this has been talked about a lot... but I do have a few queries...since the CV's have all the money to show ring game and grahapravesh...why cant they put this money for some decent use? Since they do have the trp's still (hats off to the fans), why cant they bring in the tracks what we want?

1)Tej pammi love storyEmbarrassed

2)bring in Sameera...ya I know I still have hopes..LOL...now I wished they hadn't scrapped off the track when that article came out that she was going to come out of the closetOuch Since they did not show this during the first fall in love phase...they can do it for the second one...they are getting a second chanceSmile

3)this track can happen after ML...Vicky being part of the rival business company or Geet meeting him in some college and bringing the brothers closerEmbarrassed

Edited by neha9999 - 21 September 2011 at 4:06pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swathisatyalamsanjalireddyy84nirvanica15serialwatcher16TSharanjyoti06shalipickachu

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
It seems to me the PH really have lost interest in the show and the only ones loyal to it are the die hard fans...everyone else and their brother have shifted loyalties to the Copy Show...I wouldn't be surprised if after a while the PH get bored of that one too and try to shift their focus elsewhere...it seems that for the PH all this is just childs play...to be honest though, I have watched a few episodes of that show and can't seem to find anything remarkable about itErmm...even the chemistry between the leads seems lacklustre or maybe I'm just too spoilt seeing Gurti's combustible pairingTongue

yulinnirvanica15lamsanjalireddyy84ISHQSalmanSeTSharanjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
@Anshu:Mayb channel has not given them a clear signal but hv just asked them for options post revamp and PH does not want to take it further post revamp and so r not interested in giving them options either for a new track Ouch...Mayb PH wants us fans to get a guarantee certificate from channel and only then they r willing to work hard on the show otherwise not Ermm..thats what I could understand from 4Lions ka status update yesterday ...its really unprofessional on their part Thumbs Down...We r doing everything possible to save the show and in return all we want is a sensible plot and not a mindless comedy circus ...is it too difficult for them to understand Stern Smile

@Neha:Yeah Geet fans hv shown amazing loyalty in trps last week LOL...I dunno why they never used the potential tracks of Sameera or Vicky but rather brought in all the worst possible tracks of Annie and then Devini Confused...

@Sum:PH has already shifted their loyalties from that star plus show as well and their latest obsession is channel V ka show humse hai life where all Nissar and co r there LOL..they love playing musical chairs every 2 months LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

engrrnirvanica15lamsTSharan-sumaiya-ISHQSalmanSepickachu

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

SUM: A Maaneet like couple with such electrifying chemistry happens rarely...no matter how hard they try...Copy show will remain a poor copy and the lead pair will nvr ever be as popular as Gurti... the PH has started their 3rd show so soon the loyalties will move there if not already done.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSe-sumaiya-jyoti06shalipickachu

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
oke sweeties... me will sit back and watch this comedy form now on...cause me will be waiting for the day devrani will get to know that her Jethani slept with her hubby...and carried his seed...and then the real fun between 2 sisters will start...

lamsnirvanica15anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16TSharanISHQSalmanSe-sumaiya-jyoti06

Go to top