Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Priya291188: i think i understand wat u want to see but to be honest i dont trust our cvs to venture into serious issues... geet initially had strong unique social issues to deal with but see wat they later turned it into . i dont even want them to make comic of other great issues its not any more funny... lets accept they are here to earn bread and butter so for that any sensible decent story will be enough rather than take up social issue and later make mockery of it...

@joyti: thank u for uploading my signatureπŸ€— 
Edited by truelyours - 12 years ago
TRULYOURS thumbnail
But 4m this team i dnt hv any hopes n oly Colors channel gvs importance to this kinda of social issues

[/QUOTE]

that's my exact point... they are not capable of handling such things...
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

@ Priya

how these two individuals who had lost everything in life but are still ready to give up everything for eachother's company

I would love to see a plot where geet is an orphan is sold off to a market by her relatives she escaapes from that mrket place & tries to live life of dignity
maan on the other hand hates such women as he thinks that they are responsible for his miserable childhood

@ Red Bold for that track we need really excellent director n team members

But 4m this team i dnt hv any hopes n oly Colors channel gvs importance to this kinda of social issues

Yes I know that we need a good director & an excellent team but with revamp everything will be fresh so we can hope that this track happens geet was a success till the time it was a drk love story so we can hope don't you find this track interesting it is maneet centric plus with revamp we will get a new team  mahesh will be out of the picture & the PH is actually waiting for an official confirmation of get's stay in SD once that is done they will improve the quality this was said by roshni19 in her thread
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: truelyours

@Priya291188: i think i understand wat u want to see but to be honest i dont trust our cvs to venture into serious issues... geet initially had strong unique social issues to deal with but see wat they later turned it into . i dont even want them to make comic of other great issues its not any more funny... lets accept they are here to earn bread and butter so for that any sensible decent story will be enough rather than take up social issue and later make mockery of it...

@joyti: thank u for uploading my signatureπŸ€— 

You can call me priya
I want the cvs to rectify their mistakes plus this cv team will not be there post revamp so we may get good ones as the PH will only take interest once they are assured of geet's stay post revamp don't you think that this track will rock on maneet & GC & DD will do justice to their roles ?
Priya204 thumbnail
Originally posted by: truelyours

that's my exact point... they are not capable of handling such things...
[/QUOTE] Forgt about colours there will not be any passion & only evil will win like lado
TRULYOURS thumbnail
@priya: s it will be great on maaneet since it was serious love story that gave trps in first place... hope they come out shining after rc...

@all: got to go have work... take care πŸ€—
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Truelyours

hiii btw may i kw ur name bcz ur ID name is difficult 4 me to type πŸ˜†

@ Priya

Yep but GHSP also started with BANG the oly mistake they did n still doing is dey didn't  punish Rapist 😑 uper se aur ladkiya mUFT MUFT 4 Rapist N

RAPIST - VICTIM playing ringa ringa rosesπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

one more thing GHSP team supporting child marriages πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

GHSP issue is really gd NRI marriagesπŸ‘πŸΌstill so many girls r suffering 😭
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Priya

Forgt about colours there will not be any passion & only evil will win like lado
πŸ˜†

i don't abt colors serials in depth but moi just knw abt Balikavadu deals with Child marr n Naa aana iss deso .. deals with some girl issue i think so
so moi just named colors πŸ˜†

Priya204 thumbnail

@ Truelyours

hiii btw may i kw ur name bcz ur ID name is difficult 4 me to type πŸ˜†

@ Priya

Yep but GHSP also started with BANG the oly mistake they did n still doing is dey didn't  punish Rapist 😑 uper se aur ladkiya mUFT MUFT 4 Rapist N

RAPIST - VICTIM playing ringa ringa rosesπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

one more thing GHSP team supporting child marriages πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

GHSP issue is really gd NRI marriagesπŸ‘πŸΌstill so many girls r suffering 😭

Lets forget about the past & concentrate on the RC track & plots in it it has to have a strong plot only then SD will take it these plots are strong related to social issues & can give rise to ample amount if intensity & passion one thing we need to understand is that we need a story a strong story tha can ensure geet's stay post revamp with a RC track
Priya204 thumbnail

@ Priya

Forgt about colours there will not be any passion & only evil will win like lado
πŸ˜†

i don't abt colors serials in depth but moi just knw abt Balikavadu deals with Child marr n Naa aana iss deso .. deals with some girl issue i think so
so moi just named colors πŸ˜†

In those two serials villains are glorified lado deals with female infaticide its worse than geet villains are presented in a heroic way