#Devil's Den# - Tera-Mera pyaar amar.. - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
@Swan
Seriously dont know why they were shown, there was no need for them at all for just that scene. If they got them they could have explored their characters more. And why would Pammi whose supposed to be carrying come all the way from her Myka to take lucky and Nandini back. Doesnt make sense at all

Why did Mamaji come back, ok agreed they lucky back giving some bulshit, but why Mamaji.
Is it like you will get one baby elephant (Preeto) and one big elephant(Mamaji) free with lucky ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
And guys what do you think abt the new rumour floating around about Maneet dying in a car crash, and reborn again in a village Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
@Nirvy...the CV's have clearly lost it and MP is absolutely useless. This is the crap they come up with when faced with a crisis...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค”

This was a chance to explore Teji-Pammi relationship further but no they think  the newly weds celebrating their post wedding rasams is more important. ... The only saving grace was some good dialogs by MSK.
@Swan
Agree the dialogues are good, but according to me they are too cheesy at this point, before he even starts feeling anything.
Agree he accepted her as his wife, but wishing for her company through out the life is a little OTT. There needs to be love in the perfect world to be together forever, otherwise life would be hell.
And also he being impressed by the way she handled the stupid marriages is not going well with his character. What did she do in this case, just hid the truth from him thats it and was running around the house with the jokers๐Ÿ˜ก
@anjali
Nice post in the first page. Clearly depicted the journey of Geet with simple words and pictures. CVs need this kind of reality check as they are dumb and need pictures to explain all this and cant understand the pain of us fans,  Hope CVs take a look at this, and realize what they are doing to her character.
Originally posted by nirvanica15

@Swan
Agree the dialogues are good, but according to me they are too cheesy at this point, before he even starts feeling anything.
Agree he accepted her as his wife, but wishing for her company through out the life is a little OTT. There needs to be love in the perfect world to be together forever, otherwise life would be hell.
And also he being impressed by the way she handled the stupid marriages is not going well with his character. What did she do in this case, just hid the truth from him thats it and was running around the house with the jokers๐Ÿ˜ก

Agree with you.  I felt the dialogues were directed at the CVs.  The high trps of last week must have made them feel that fans are congratulating them for handling the leads' illness 'so well' and gave us a madhouse full of unwanted characters and their activities. Maan's wanting Geet's saath throughout the life could be a reference of the fans' desperate pleas to the show makers to continue the show and keep them company. 
i finally saw the epi too ... and hats off to GC to be able to give shots and dialogues ...thank you god for small mercies ..could not see Nano-Geet talk or Dev - Geet talk ..ffwd that ...

Cant wait for GC to be back so that the show goes on ..

When oh when will MP leave !!!
@Opti
That's an interesting pov. Until now we are looking at symbolisms for maneet, but this one is a great one between the viewers and the CVs

Anyways hope this madhouse ends soon
Nirvi, I am Opti, not swan.
Originally posted by Opti

Nirvi, I am Opti, not swan.

Hi Opti ๐Ÿค—
I am so sorry, didn't realize that, replying on phone
Will edit my post