Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I ended up spilling water on my lappie when i saw CV's giving us a Geet n Dhando aka Nando ka Devrani-Jethani walla scene...

Is it an indication that once SO revamps into a channel churning out Saas-Bahu Sagas we might be tortured with Devrani Jethani ki rivalry.. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Also geet being super excited about Dev conning his Sister was sheer shamelessness on the part of the CV's... Any cultured person with a bit of humility would not have shown it. It perfectly made clear of their culture. 🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬

Alos wat was the need to get back Lucky n Preeto????? Here we r trying to get rid of them n u force feed us such nonsense... You could have easily got rid of them n instead used the money to buy DD some decent cloths...

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST WE DON WANNA BE SUBJECTED TO THE TORTURE OF WATCHING DEV NANDINI N LUCKY PREETO KA CON... THE LIGHTS OFF THEORY IS IDEAL FOR THE SITUATION...

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Khush:GC-DD ka as Maaneet show mein bahut baar engagement ho chuka hai re 😆😳...let GC come ..phir se kara denge 😛😳

Pataa hai Jyo...😛...engagement toh kya shaadi bhi ho chuki hai...😉...bass ab REAL CON baaki hai...☺️ ...and that is because i do not consider the tabela waala nightmare a CON...😡..i need a CON which has atleast one chummi on forehead..😳... one on the curve of her neck..😍...one camera angle kiss..☺️...one dori untying scene...☺️...one scene where there fingers clasp into each others...😍...and the end where both are shown just under a satin sheet with no clothes...☺️...*and khush starts writing her endless list😈 🥱*...Duh...this is Taara Desh where even shirtless scenes have become x-rated...😭 🤢
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yup he still gives the best lines in Maaneet scenes ...I wish Maan and Geet were physically present in this scene and then it would hv looked reallyyy dreamyyy 😍

Haanj Jyo had Gurti enacted the scene it would have been out of the world... 😳😳😳😳😳😍
Still they did a decent job...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
new suruvaat
does it mean MK ka memory will NEVER come back
MishtyShona thumbnail

Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

Pataa hai Jyo...😛...engagement toh kya shaadi bhi ho chuki hai...😉...bass ab REAL CON baaki hai...☺️ ...and that is because i do not consider the tabela waala nightmare a CON...😡..i need a CON which has atleast one chummi on forehead..😳... one on the curve of her neck..😍...one camera angle kiss..☺️...one dori untying scene...☺️...one scene where there fingers clasp into each others...😍...and the end where both are shown just under a satin sheet with no clothes...☺️...*and khush starts writing her endless list😈 🥱*...Duh...this is Taara Desh where even shirtless scenes have become x-rated...😭 🤢

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Khush aisa hua na toh poora den swarg lok mein gote khayega...
MishtyShona thumbnail
@Anu: 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Devilz🤗

Missed you Guys😳

What an Epic episode today! I guess we loved ti only for the Pure Magical Essences of Barry's Heart melting Dialogues! This Guy is WOW!

I wont give my long lecture on the Circus people; I will be only talking about Maaneet =)

The ring and the Bowl scene was worth t wait and watch the utter Crap called the Devini-Lucky-Preeto-Mama!

It had a symbolism! I dont know! Whenever there is Maaneet Milan on cards; there is always Fluid somewhere around!

Today it was Milk! Milk is the purest form as we Hindus believe and is used in every Puja! 

So indirectly taking God's blessing and starting their life on a new basis; was acceptable! But does that mean Maan will never remember anything? Will he never remember their Beautiful Story?

The lines by Maan said truly had me clutching my heart! Maan finally understood the meaning of Marriage! The importance of the vows and off course the undying amount of faith and love Geet had in their relationship! 

Someone already mentioned about the Loop closure after the Letter in Amritsar track! I guess then it was when Geet realized she was wrong; here Maan realized that he has to give their relation another chance! And what way better than gifting her a saree' that too a red one! A color that represents love! 

I am hoping that now atleast Maan have flashbacks!

Get Well Soon GurTi🤗

Hope you Loved my Ranting!

Love
Mayuuu

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the dialogues uttered by Maan but was distracted by the pain and effort in GC's eyes due to his illness. Frankly I couldn't enjoy the show because of what poor GC is going through to make the episode possible. His eyes were clearly swollen and reflected how much he was stretching himself to fulfill his commitment.  Hope he returns only after he is completely fit.  Health comes first.  As I myself am convalescing I could empathise with him.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually I liked today's epi...🤔
Except that Mein tho Asrti utharoogi... Dev babuuu ki... part...😕

Really enjoy the Ring-Hunt Game...😃
Especially Maaneet part...😳
The way Maan got the ring and he gave to Geet...😃

Dialogue of Maan about Win and Loss of a Married Couple was a Good one...👏
And Dev's dilogue..Another name of Love  is Maaneet...😳

Precap looks Good too...😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: md410

new suruvaat

does it mean MK ka memory will NEVER come back

Arpita I think this depends on what CVs decide at the climax point ..for now if they r showing fresh new start and MSK is falling for Geet all over again ,then he wont get his memory back so soon ..thoda wait karna hoga