Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
LET ME MAKE IT VERY VERY CLEAR TO THE CV'S N PH THAT THE SUDDEN n UNEXPECTED RISE IN THE TRP's OF GEET IS ONLY DUE TO THE FACT THAT GEET STILL HAS IT LOYAL VIEWERS BEHIND N DON WANT IT TO CLOSE SHOP POST THE REVAMP...

THE WEEK HAD NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER, YET THE TRP;S STEEPLY ROSE ONLY BECAUSE NEWS BOUT GC n DD's ILLNESS SPREAD LIKE A WILDFIRE... LOYAL FANS WERE WORRIED THAT AN MIA MANEET WILL LEAD TOO MUCH POORER TRP's N HENCE DECIDED TO WATCH THE UNBEARABLE, IRRITATING NONSENSE...

BY NO TERMS DID WE LIKE DEV NANDINI KA RASSLILA NOR JUGNU, LUCKY N PREETO KA THANDA COMEDY...

FANS WATCHED IT TO SAVE GHSP N MAKE SURE THAT IT IS RETAINED POST THE REVAMP...
Edited by swatichowdhury - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Whatever it is... however.. bad things are... just a few beautiful lines.. n 'All ijjj really well'!!

Hats off.. to the Director n Barry today... ... some amazing damage control..!! MSKs words... to Geet in the 'Doodh-mein-Ring-dhoondh' game was amazinggg!! πŸ‘ 

'Meri jeet matlab tumhari haar nahi'

'Pati Patni ke rishte mein.. dono ki jeet ya dono ki haar hoti hai'

'Tumhari himmat aur tumhare hausle ke samne.. ek ring kya... aise hazaron ring kurban'

Marhabba... superrrbbb lines..!! M floored..!!

oh n the clincher... from Dev... Pyaar ka dusra naam... Ek Radha Ek Shyam.. nope.. Ek Geet to duja Maan!! ? Loved it..!!

Agreed... it was  BD full ... but the lines made the epi...beautifull  β€οΈ
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so MSK gifted an sari... can we expect an BD CON...
the last wish off the devils will be fullfilled...
after that we can all die in peace...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Barry did splendid job in dialogues once again and today he saved the episode and made it look much better with his amazing dialogues given to Maan during that milk-ring game scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..very touching dialogues given to Maan indicating a fresh new start of Maaneet relationship which began from arranged marriage post his ML but might now proceed towards love πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

I wish Maan-Geet aka Gurti were together physically present in that whole engagement scene rather than MSK's BD playing the game and putting the ring on Geet's hand 😭 but still it had a magical feeling thanks to those dialogues written by Barry which indicates an eternal bond between Maaneet which can never b broken for lifetime irrespective of the circumstances around them ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Coming to Devini and Lucky-Preeto ,well I wish tomorrow we dont see the torture of their CON saga  ..Just how CVs skipped their grand Amritsar wedding ,I hope even the CON is skipped with lights off theory πŸ˜›

Precap is quite interesting as MSK before and after his ML ,both times hv used letter as a medium to communicate or confess his feelings to Geet 😳...so I feel this letter is more like a loop closure to the Amritsar letter scene 😳 ;In that Amritsar letter scene Geet realsies her mistake after reading his confession letter and goes to MSK's arms for a fresh start 😳 and here MSK himself realises his limitations because of his memory loss and so asks Geet for a fresh start via letter 😳...The red saree is an indication of a new start post marriage between a husband and wife πŸ‘πŸΌ..So hopefully once GC returns in full form ,the track will revolve around this fresh start of Maaneet relationship 😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
As much as I enjoyed Barry's dialogues and even Maaneet scene ...I totally puked when I saw Geet giving Jethani-Devrani lectures to Nano on her Suhaagraat bed and then going to Dev and telling him that my sister is waiting for u for the first night 🀒...Gosh how low can the CVs think and what hv they done to Geet ka character 🀒

Its better CVs simply pack off Dev and Nano to a never ending Honeymoon and stop this mass murder of Geet's character in every episode
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally some damage control from the CV's for making MSK speak nonsense in defense of nautanki jodi ki bhagodi shaddi...

Loved the lines MSK said to Geet...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
"Meri jeet matlab tumhari haar nahi"
"Pat- Patni ke rishte mein ya toh dono ki jeet ya phir dono ki hi haar hoti hain"
"Geet tumhare samne aise hazaron ring kurban"

Good work Barry...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Finally some damage control from the CV's for making MSK speak nonsense in defense of nautanki jodi ki bhagodi shaddi...

Loved the lines MSK said to Geet...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
"Meri jeet matlab tumhari haar nahi"
"Pat- Patni ke rishte mein ya toh dono ki jeet ya phir dono ki hi haar hoti hain"
"Geet tumhare samne aise hazaron ring kurban"

Good work Barry...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yup he still gives the best lines in Maaneet scenes ...I wish Maan and Geet were physically present in this scene and then it would hv looked reallyyy dreamyyy 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I Haat BD's...😑...but GC beemar hai toh chalega...πŸ˜’...But I don't like the Bd touching ma pavitra DD...😳...If GC had been there then it would have been..😍...but just read the dialogues and they are superb..πŸ‘πŸΌ...Haila...real actor hota toh aaj toh main engagement party throw karti..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ 
Will watch the episode for dialogues..πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
@Khush:GC-DD ka as Maaneet show mein bahut baar engagement ho chuka hai re πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...let GC come ..phir se kara denge πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Swati

Can i Hug you for what u said...πŸ€—

THe TRP's have reaised just to support Maaneet and as i said Fans were afriad that it will cause low TRP's so the TRP's were high...

WE will never accept DevIni crap ...never have and never will😊

Ok Bye all...wont Irritate u all  with my cribbing muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Bye all😊😊😊😊😊😊
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago