-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
i know tht u guys must b ready with stones n slippers...still...i felt it so...in all the love stories, a third person ( either financee or gf...here)...is made a prey for the leads to unite...y is tis so???? according to me...la's not evil...she loves ASR...even is arnav is not at fault today, one day...he'll b at fault wen he marries kushi...i'm liking la these days...she supported kushi today to save her from the wrath of Arnav...tht's so sweet...i felt bad wen she asked ASR as to y he didn't help her...poor girl...i'm actually angry with the cv's rather than Arnav...

am i ryt???
Edited by krikumar.91 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with you completely :)
i hate it how they dont give La a voice. she should answer back to arnav..she should question him atleast! she has no self-respect in that relationship..and it is very sad to still be so sweet to arnav..when he acts like an idiot every time she tries to talk tto him.
they havent had one normal convo yet :(

i love khushi and arnav..but la should be given some respect too.
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Actaully you are right...even though I hate Lavanya, she is nice these days, third person always suffers.
True, she loves ASR I guess, and she is also saving Khusi these days
Agreed!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too felt bad for her today...arhi were so intensely eye locked tht he didnt see la falling...all I can say is LOve is Blind😳
-kri- thumbnail
also...she has changed...for Arnav...though Arnav is confused right now...lavanya has the ryt to know abt confusion...her lyf is at stake...poor girl...what'll ppl say wen she moves out of Arnav's house later...
-kri- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

I too felt bad for her today...arhi were so intensely eye locked tht he didnt see la falling...all I can say is LOve is Blind😳

i felt it too...bechari...poor girl sprained her leg due to arhi romance...

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: krikumar.91

i know tht u guys must b ready with stones n slippers...still...i felt it so...in all the love stories, a third person ( either financee or gf...here)...is made a prey for the leads to unite...y is tis so???? according to me...la's not evil...she loves ASR...even is arnav is not at fault today, one day...he'll b at fault wen he marries kushi...i'm liking la these days...she supported kushi today to save her from the wrath of Arnav...tht's so sweet...i felt bad wen she asked ASR as to y he didn't help her...poor girl...i'm actually angry with the cv's rather than Arnav...

am i ryt???

What did you exactly expect? did you want BLAH to get saved by ASR while KKG gets hurt ?
Well I am pretty sure you dont want that.ASR s care for KKG is natural ,he cant help it. It did not even matter to him that BLAH was hurt. well kya karen Thats the way it is.BTW CVs made all of us happy today as I am sure no one in this forum would have liked if ASR was concerned for BLAH not KKG and that includes you too I guess😉
-kri- thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

What did you exactly expect? did you want BLAH to get saved by ASR while KKG gets hurt ?

Well I am pretty sure you dont want that.ASR s care for KKG is natural ,he cant help it. It did not even matter to him that BLAH was hurt. well kya karen Thats the way it is.BTW CVs made all of us happy today as I am sure no one in this forum would have liked if ASR was concerned for BLAH not KKG and that includes you too I guess😉

we r happy...of course...but frm la's POV...i feel bad for la...
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yes , she's supporting Khushi now , but I've always liked Lavanya regardless of that. There's something about Sana. It's just adorable the way she plays the character. La hasn't been a  positive character until now , yet I found her to be charming in her own way. Now that she's completely intimidated by ASR , the only thing I feel sad about , is yes , she's isn't evil. She's actually quite sweet & a little lovable too , if I may say. I'll choose ArHi over anytime , but just can't help but feel sad for La ..because sometime or the other she's gonna get hurt / angry whatever , due to ASR. He's not gonna commit to her anytime ofcourse & she's actually beggining to like & respect Khushi , maybe in the future if an ArHi track begins , it won't remain the same. She'll be left in a state , pretty much similar to that of Anjali's .

Lol ! I've no idea , what the CVs are gonna do with her.
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Totaliii agree!!... ever since Lavanya has been turned into a positive character .i have started feel bad for her!! i dnt get why they have turned her into a positive character wen clearly arnav aint goin to be marrying her""!!...  i hope Arnav sees sense soon and realises giving Lavanya fake hope is just wrong!!