Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Alina: A beautiful dream!! Caps updated (Page 4)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

I know! That is the reason Alina has fallen for Abhay -- He is just so clean hearted. And even Alina she let it out in front of Abhay where Pia was -- she trusts him and somehow I cannot imagine her going negative AT ALL! I am sure we will get a good Abhina love story!!

I think we will get our dance -- Jeh kal Abhay ko warn karega and Abhay uski warning ki chutni banayega in Panchi's engagement LOL LOL
 I think story is going Underworld wayLOLLOL and if u know what I mean then we will get a hybrid sometime later in showWink As of abhay-alina connection we want to know what that cute connection is which makes both restlessLOLWink

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Archi i like the precap ..hopefully we get another dream sequence EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

Archi i like the precap ..hopefully we get another dream sequence EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 Dream nahi mujhe real ka abhina dance chahiyeLOLLOLWink
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

I think story is going Underworld wayLOLLOL and if u know what I mean then we will get a hybrid sometime later in showWink As of abhay-alina connection we want to know what that cute connection is which makes both restlessLOLWink

Yeah I too think so -- Lets wait and watch Wink As of Abhina they are the foremost attraction for me left in the show -- and i too wanna know what is that they both feel that brings them together anyhow!? Wink

OriginalsFan

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -rupa-

Dream nahi mujhe real ka abhina dance chahiyeLOLLOLWink
Still time is there ...hmm  then let abhlya hide there relationship & we get abhina track & there coochi coo Embarrassed

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Yeah I too think so -- Lets wait and watch Wink As of Abhina they are the foremost attraction for me left in the show -- and i too wanna know what is that they both feel that brings them together anyhow!? Wink
 Yup lets see what ekta has in her mindLOLLOL did u see caps of today's episode on first page! Btw show is not ending so it will run for years and so ekta needs her twists and turns to developWink

--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Yup lets see what ekta has in her mindLOLLOL did u see caps of today's episode on first page! Btw show is not ending so it will run for years and so ekta needs her twists and turns to developWink

I know I saw them! Thanks for them -- they  are truly magical Embarrassed I know right!? I think that is why she has brought in the Alina track now -- becoz Metz and Sid will be the trump card of the show so usse pehle she or the CV's are playing with whatever they can think of Wink

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Yup lets see what ekta has in her mindLOLLOL did u see caps of today's episode on first page! Btw show is not ending so it will run for years and so ekta needs her twists and turns to developWink

I know I saw them! Thanks for them -- they  are truly magical Embarrassed I know right!? I think that is why she has brought in the Alina track now -- becoz Metz and Sid will be the trump card of the show so usse pehle she or the CV's are playing with whatever they can think of Wink
 She brought alina as they need a hybrid hereLOL who will be future KlausLOLLOLWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index