Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's priorities lie with Khushi not Blah! (Page 4)

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Shows that her cares more about her than La.
I think Khushi was like "what the hell, why is he saving me and not his life partner?"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-SilverAngel-

Tabu7 Goldie
Tabu7
Tabu7

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Clap

and agree with all the goodness he posess from caring for people except the one who he really loves!

but not Quite with all the evil!
2 men liked khushi arnav and shyam, compare them2 and u will find that all bad things we see in him is nothing to what we call evil! In fact soo honest! But the way of approaching is not so kind

He uses evil words to hide his real feelings, wants her away from him so he won't cheat on La,

Complete opposite shyam, who is kind yet a snake!

And yes even I havnt seen any1 yet who has two opposite characteristics! So caring yet so arrogant !

By the way u write really well!

Edited by Tabu7 - 21 September 2011 at 10:00am
subtlesapphire Senior Member
subtlesapphire
subtlesapphire

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hayeee, thats sooo true!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel-

shaheerdiwani Senior Member
shaheerdiwani
shaheerdiwani

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Awesum post ...completely agree wid u ... wat a lovable/hateable character he is n kudos to Barun for his amazing acting skills... I luv him sooo much Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel-

solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Like most of you , I too found the character dheela sequence sort of incomplete...Let me attempt to put down The way I interpreted her character dheela dialogue .. hamara woh matlab nahin tha ... He was actually using physical force to show her what actual character dheela can be... and my interpretation is that she didn't mean to say character dheela in that aspect or that he would force himself on someone... but character dheela in a different sense ... that he does not really respect the person he is having a relationship with... keeping that relation as a convenience and not wanting to take any responsibility that comes with it... not wanting to tie himself down with any promises and hence character dheela... that is how I interpreted it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhisun2011ravenheart.Euphoria.DiyaS-SilverAngel-

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Oh ya totally agree with you! His priority is Khushi. She dazzles him with her beauty, he gets dumbstruck by her guts and surprised by her innocence..

He is such a perfect blend of everything right and everything wrong.
So true! Arnav Singh Raizada has goodness in him and badness! Since nobody is perfect.. Are they!LOL

sun2011SublimeSanaya

SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

well said dr ... u sounds to have identified who ASR pretty well ... 

"He is such a perfect blend of everything right and everything wrong..." -- wow nice statement ... tht is ASR i guess

they say tht girls are made of spice sugar and everything nice and boys made of Frogs and snails And puppy-dogs' tails  .. wounder wht are the ingredients tht made ASR ... must surely have some additional ingredient .. chemical-X i guess -- if i knew the combination i could make one for myselfWink

- -badra 

Edited by 143badra - 21 September 2011 at 11:24am

sun2011.Euphoria.

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Wow!! Your description of Arnav's character was just perfect! Loved it:-D
He has such an intriguing character that makes a person fall for him straight away:-)
Like i did:-D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index