Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!! Your description of Arnav's character was just perfect! Loved it:-D
He has such an intriguing character that makes a person fall for him straight away:-)
Like i did:-D
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh ya totally agree with you! His priority is Khushi. She dazzles him with her beauty, he gets dumbstruck by her guts and surprised by her innocence..

He is such a perfect blend of everything right and everything wrong.
So true! Arnav Singh Raizada has goodness in him and badness! Since nobody is perfect.. Are they!😆

true no one is perfect and our ASR i no where near perfect ... tht mixture of goodness and badness have  molded perfectly to result ASR ...  

but their is a saying tht -- We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly -- so ASR is perfect in our eyes ..  thus ASR inspite of been imperfect is perfect .. i am right ???

- - badra

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahi0809

GOD!!... Arnav Singh Raizada can be sooo heroic at times. He gives the pain, and wants to keep her from getting hurt as well... Ahhh his heroic streak and villanous wrath is just so TREMENDOUS!!

Arnav Singh Raizada...you're the MAN!!

Mahi 🤗

Awesome post. You have summed up , Arnav 's character perfectly .

I love the two sides to Arnav , the way he wants to protect Khushi , but then he wants to hurt her .

Arnav just gives me the chills,I think I have said this a thousand times before , but I just love the complexity and the intensity of the character. There is so much depth to him.

ASR is the man 😉
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Today's episode proved without a doubt that Khushi is the one who forces Arnav to move, the fear of her getting hurt moves his entire system. Her beauty fixates him, while the fear of her getting hurt embeds in him a feeling to protect her against all odds. ITS LIKE HE HAS EYES FOR NO ONE ELSE!...His mind goes blank once her magic starts woving in the air. When she lit up the candle, her beauty magnified amidst the light from the burning flame. He can't help but stop and STARE!!. I don't think his brain even registered Blah falling down, helping her out is sooo far off then. And just the thought that the hot burning wax from the candle could fall on her hand and scald her jolted his protective senses.

GOD!!... Arnav Singh Raizada can be sooo heroic at times. He gives the pain, and wants to keep her from getting hurt as well... Ahhh his heroic streak and villanous wrath is just so TREMENDOUS!!

I've never seen a hero who possesses such strength, such care, such protectivess.. yet such anger, such volatility, and such capability of Destruction and Construction at the same time. How can one possess such opposite/ poles apart qualities in one being??... He is such a perfect blend of everything right and everything wrong... I can truthfully say I've never seen someone like him who possesses the goodness and evil together *cross my heart* (remember how he threw out his chacha ji...ASR's revenge mode)

Arnav Singh Raizada...you're the MAN!!

..  Aakhir ArHi kay... Is Dil Ke Rishtay Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Nice post.
@ blue - so wonderfully portrayed by Barun wouldn't you agree. Barun is a tremendous actor.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He may be Immoral, wicked or gets obscure himself in a Layers of veil, but enthusiastically he wants to take down a Deep Breath internally. As a matter of Fact, he acknowledges the Language of Sentiments and soreness, but he's compelled in his Ownself, he truly wants to Burst out from the shackles of egotism and Vanity, but somehow he couldn't be able to that so, 'coz his mind, thoughts are entangled within itself. Today he has substantiated that, how much he gets concerned for Khushi, no matter how much he tries to give away the bitterness. Thus, considerably One day Khushi will set him free from all the turmoils and grief which he always carry with him, and that Day his curve Life will spin into the smooth Colors of Valley, but i guess thats an elongated way to go for both. (=
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hiya Mahi!

Dats wat makes him spl...not @ good boy...not at a bad boy either...

Koi bhi naam do...par mera dimaag main ek naam bhara hain "Arnav"...isko pagalpan ke alaawa aur koi naam nahi de sakti...

Awww! Arnie boy tears...next minute in a expressionless voice "kuch kaam tha kya"

Kudos 2 this man!

Thats what I'm talking about... he is just unbelievable... A real badas* but still very lovable!!
angel_911 thumbnail
Totally love ur post!...his character is so strong in hate n love!...I'm drawn to it!...like a moth to a flame!...I'm glad Khushi told him she didn't invent the marriage idea!...he blames everything on her!...n looks so hot doing it!...lock me in a room with u any day Arnav!...sigh...lol...
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ik bar usne kaha that k mere hote hoye tumhe koi dard nai de sakta
phir wohi hoa,uske bad jo b dard mile wo usi ki waja se mile.
totally agreed with u..ASR rocks..holding the both sides..anger and love at the same time...he hurt her by himself ,yet cant c her in pain.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Agree with you...

He was more concerned about the hot wax that cud fall on Khushi than Lavanya falling off the chair..
Haii, kya pyaar hai.. 😍

Jee haan... aur isi ko toh Pyaar kehtay hain??... Arnav has eyes only for Khushi!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

@Mahi : But why did Arnav let her go? Please don't tell me it was bcoz of her tears!  And what did Khushi mean when she said that "it was not what she meant"...character deela is character deela - how many ways can this be interpreted?

Also the staring session when La was fixing the fuse, what was Khushi feeling when she was looking at Arnav - was it fear? was it realisation of her feelings?

@Meepha and @Savi:

I think...I mean my interpretation from it is that Arnav's character lacks the substance to carry a woman's responsibility, he does not want to take up her burden for life, he does not want to commit to her or make any promises to her because he wants to live his life freely... which is where she finds him to be a Character Dheela... that is his character lacks such important characteristics like Committing to one for life, taking up a girl's responsibility in a way that God and Society thinks is right. His Character is Dheela because he lacks the substance that would make him whole,and complete (full)... Commitment and Dedication for one woman for life!!... by the means of marriage!!

Character Dheela doesn't necessary have to be somebody who is a womanizer, or a drunkard or anyone with that sort of tendencies... She has never seen ASR with other women so definitely by character dheela she does not mean him having a sexual relationship with La.
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago