Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's priorities lie with Khushi not Blah! (Page 3)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

Agreed to every single world u said..Arnav sure does have eyes only for Khushi...he did not even register La falling, so devastated was he from Khushi's beauty and only reacted when he feared that the hot wax would burn her...
Arnav sure hurts her and gives her pain...that too cause she is pretty much the only person who stands up to him and objects wat he says...but at the end of the day ONLY he is Khushi's saviour...
i'm just loving the way his character has been portrayed...u can not have one opinion about him...he sure possesses alot of strength..!!

I just love this enigmatic contradiction that he is her savior and sometimes is her destroyer as well but whatever happens... ArHi will triumph... that I'm sure off!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 21 September 2011 at 9:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011.Euphoria.-Ammie-

juli patel Newbie
juli patel
juli patel

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
dont u guyz think that its heppending similar like geet? but its lightly different.
geet and ipkknd is similar just luv to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Originally posted by meepha

but but mujhey samjh ni aye episode ki maahiGeek
m i dumb???*ponders over this matter*

Neither did I!!!  Somehow the entire episode felt as if it was incomplete...both were staring at each other...what were they thinking?  (I am talking about the character deela scenes)

Thats the wonder of this jodi... the cvs keep everything a mystery when it comes to these two.. sometimes they'll tell us what Khushi is going through and whats the situation of her mind, but with Arnav they never tell us what he's thinking... its just his emotions that they show.. never what exactly goes on in his mind... and we're just left to speculate on things!!

I think they were too immersed in the closeness that they were sharing at the moment... Khushi's horror at Arnav's attempt to overpower her... while I think it was vice versa... Khushi was the one who overpowered him with her tears and forced him to back off her!!

sun2011

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juli patel

dont u guyz think that its heppending similar like geet? but its lightly different.
Oh dear goD!!!
edit ur comment before u get attackedTongue

a advice coming straight from the heartBig smile LOL

-SilverAngel-

-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juli patel

@bold Can't Rofl More..ROFL..it's entirely different dearieWink...zameeen asmaan ka farq he yaaarWink

-SilverAngel-

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

Originally posted by savi-tan

@Mahi : But why did Arnav let her go? Please don't tell me it was bcoz of her tears!  And what did Khushi mean when she said that "it was not what she meant"...character deela is character deela - how many ways can this be interpreted?
Also the staring session when La was fixing the fuse, what was Khushi feeling when she was looking at Arnav - was it fear? was it realisation of her feelings?

i agree with u
It seems it just the 2 of usConfused
Teeheee
Exactly..man!!!i mean Nani called LA character dheela!!!
Did lavanya not mind becx she interpreted it in a good manner.Wacko
"mera woh matlab nahi tha" tou phir kya matlab tha behen??complicated scene..
r IQ is too low for itLOL

@red :  Humara dimaag ka fuse udd gaye inke romance ko interpret kar kar ke!!!ROFL...

-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_18

Agree with you, it was an awesome episode! and i loved how CVs included this scene, because it showed that when Arnav has to chose between Khushi and La he will choose Khushi without thinking twice!! She is the one for him and he is the one for her!! Even after he does pick up La, his eyes look back at Khushi!! Embarrassed I liked the balance of this episode! In the beginning we got the intense and angry Arnav and towards the middle his kind heartedness and caring side and then at the end his emotional and vulnerable side! a great episode to depict the various shades of ASR!

Nicely written... and yeah in today's episode the cvs stressed on the blend of balance or should I say how his scales tip when Khushi is around... whether its in her favor or against her..that doesn't matter except that all HIS emotions are connected to HER... she arouses in him immense HATRED and immense PASSION and care at the same time...

With Anjali its only care and love... and nothing with Blah... negligent emotions there... he is reminded to say 'I love you' to her when La brings up the topic!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011smithasrkdesigirl_18

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Oh mahi it was so touching. Even though his  brain refuses to accept his love,his heart has a mind of its own. thats what made him reach for kushi instead of La. and the look he gave her. me just wondering... WHt will be his reaction after he see those marks in her hand caused by him?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-SilverAngel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index