Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's priorities lie with Khushi not Blah! (Page 2)

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Well said Mahi!
I agree...ASR ki aakhen only for KKG!Day Dreaming
He was staring? AHA!
Hats off to the CVs for Arnav's character...it's perfectThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel-

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Agree with you...
He was more concerned about the hot wax that cud fall on Khushi than Lavanya falling off the chair..
Haii, kya pyaar hai.. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel-

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@Mahi : But why did Arnav let her go? Please don't tell me it was bcoz of her tears!  And what did Khushi mean when she said that "it was not what she meant"...character deela is character deela - how many ways can this be interpreted?
Also the staring session when La was fixing the fuse, what was Khushi feeling when she was looking at Arnav - was it fear? was it realisation of her feelings?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sugar_babe-SilverAngel-

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by meepha

but but mujhey samjh ni aye episode ki maahiGeek
m i dumb???*ponders over this matter*

Kya samajh nahi aaye Meepha??... Konsa point hai that needs clarification??...

Everything was point blank clear yaar. Khushi is a being of everything his former self believed in which contradicts his present self to extreme levels. He wants to badly put her down, and keep her from meddling in his affairs cause he knows the effect she stirs up. So he wants to stop her... to contain her from ruling over his life... while at the same time he wants to protect her from harm as well.

Although when it comes to the Character Dheela part, I think the cvs didn't do proper justice with it... and left it very very dheela... Arnav could've been more powerful and dominating in that scene!!

quoting savi-tan:"Neither did I!!!  Somehow the entire episode felt as if it was incomplete...both were staring at each other...what were they thinking?  (I am talking about the character deela scenes)"
Exactly!!As u said,it seemed incomplete!
I dunno ya tou i thought the scene would beee tooo intense,it was just intenseWink
@bold-very true.I found it vague even after watching Ekta's vague vaguer confusin complicated playsConfused 
Its just that if he cares for her so much that when he had 2 chose btw the 2 ladies,he opted for Khushi than how can at the other moment he Insult her over the same middle class stuff.Khushi said "mera ye matlab nahi tha" whereas it was clear from her tak,Uska vahi matlab thaOuch

Edited by meepha - 21 September 2011 at 9:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abommi

Agree with u yaar..

today epi awesome..

ASR look over KKG...

mindblowing..

Today's episode was very good... but certainly had loads of room for improvement!!... There were lots of moments where the cvs could've escalated the level of intensity to a new dimension... but they just kinda fell a bit short..

For example: When he held Khushi's hand behind her back and forced her closer to him, and she began crying, the cvs could've given him some power packed dialogues after his staring session still holding Khushi in that position... that would've really raised the level of intensity, passion, and chemistry to new heights... imo

sun2011.Euphoria.

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
haan mahi i know..in spite of la being there his entire focus and care was reserved for khushi!and i loved that concern..lol he let her fall off from the stool but saved khushi and i think khushi saw that and remembers that in her head..

sun2011-SilverAngel-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Mahiii!! Awesome post!! Totally agree with you. It was a great epi and that scene was great it showed that if he ever had to chose from either Khushi and La it would always be Khushi, i mean in that situation you'd rather save the person falling from the stool rather than the wax falling on someones hand but for Arnav is was Khushi who he saved he was more concerned about her. I just loved that scene. And loved how Arnav emotions changed from beginning till the end. Great post Mahii x

sun2011-SilverAngel-

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

@Mahi : But why did Arnav let her go? Please don't tell me it was bcoz of her tears!  And what did Khushi mean when she said that "it was not what she meant"...character deela is character deela - how many ways can this be interpreted?
Also the staring session when La was fixing the fuse, what was Khushi feeling when she was looking at Arnav - was it fear? was it realisation of her feelings?

i agree with u
It seems it just the 2 of usConfused
Teeheee
Exactly..man!!!i mean Nani called LA character dheela!!!
Did lavanya not mind becx she interpreted it in a good manner.Wacko
"mera woh matlab nahi tha" tou phir kya matlab tha behen??complicated scene..
r IQ is too low for itLOL

sun2011ravenheart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index