Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

Keral Grill - Next Victim is... (Page 8)

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by melonie

@ Melonie,
I don't like Dileep at all...As u said some movies of his were good!... Like Mohanlal, Jagathy, Nedumudi Venu, Jagdish,,,,,,,
Oh. Is there any malayalee who don't like  Mohanlal, Jagathy, Nedumudi Venu, Jagdish...Ok may be a few but the majority love these four actors Big smile
So true Melo kochaeROFL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MP_Radha

Yay avi great job hun, so its time we move onto our next victim.. guys do you have any suggesitons ROFL ROFL
Thanks Radha !  As u have seen the half the Mallus are not aware of such a page...So many of them are completely in the dark...so if U or Aahana  can open up something for Mallus alone  there would be more discussions and activity taking place...Just my suggestion.

The next victim could be Pooluvaskash ---Poormima...She-Wolf- Nidhi, Deepthi  and  Preetha...these are some names I've seen in the Mallu chat club page  that i can think of  from the top of my head.
Radha can u please add Rashmi Nair to the Mallu Name list..I had sent u a mail regarding that.
Thanks once again!Big smile
That's a good idea Chechi Big smile

avivakirk

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MP_Radha

Yay avi great job hun, so its time we move onto our next victim.. guys do you have any suggesitons ROFL ROFL
Thanks Radha !  As u have seen the half the Mallus are not aware of such a page...So many of them are completely in the dark...so if U or Aahana  can open up something for Mallus alone  there would be more discussions and activity taking place...Just my suggestion.

The next victim could be Pooluvaskash ---Poormima...She-Wolf- Nidhi, Deepthi  and  Preetha...these are some names I've seen in the Mallu chat club page  that i can think of  from the top of my head.
Radha can u please add Rashmi Nair to the Mallu Name list..I had sent u a mail regarding that.
Thanks once again!Big smile

Thanks for the great suggestions, Avi!  This is our ultimate goal, to build a malayalam family here on SS.  Infact, before onam, I had sent out a PM to all the Malayalee friends who were already a part of the SS forum and a few new ones, requesting them to join the Mallu CC thread on a regular basis, as this would allow us to communicate better/ get to know each other well and then shortly after we had plans to bring new activities on SS exclusive for Mallu members.  Unfortunately, members' time zone seems to clash as we are not able to get together around the same time.  Hence the process seems slower. 

However, as planned ahead, we will be trying to implement a weekly chat thread for mallu members, just the way we have done for the tamil members, which has helped them get to know each other way better.  It need not revolve around cinema discussion but can be a fun-filled, leg puller discussion too LOL.  However, in order for us to do this, we will need your help Embarrassed.  Language is surely a barrier, hence its really difficult for us to communicate in malayalam, and come up with funny liners Embarrassed

Once we establish a weekly malayalam thread with fun-filled activities (and a challenge from me to you all to reach a certain number of pages within a time period LOL), we can do more activities other than MOTW, which once again i will need many of your help to run. 

Thanks hun once again for the suggestion. 

avivakirk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index